Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

"In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party."

All of which is irrelevant. Forrest was not a founder of the Klan; he was recruited BY it to be its figurehead. And in less than two years, he officially disbanded it, citing its out-of-control violence. Either way it was not a political outfit when he got there and it was still not a political outfit when he disbanded it.

So therefore, to conclude, the KKK were indeed Democrats? I'm just wondering how it is that blacks have been brainwashed to have such blind loyalty to a party that gave rise to the KKK?

Unfortunately for your blind partisan hackitude, there's no such thing. No political party "gave rise to the KKK" at all, and I proved that in post 467 and again in 557. Gave you a dozen links ALL of which refute that.

Moreover your original claim you're STILL trying desperately to dance away from was that the Klan started as a "leftist organization". I continue to challenge you to support that. You continue to run away from it.

It's amazing how detached from reality you truly are, and won't even concede that the KKK was a by product of the Democrat party:

"In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party."

And they're about to vote for another person just because she's a woman. Totally ignoring her record and past. What a bunch of fools.
We have the word of a racist and sexist on that!

You guys have abused the word racist to the point that it no longer has any meaning. My car didn't start, it must be racist. The gas prices went up, the oil companies are racist. Hopefully this race bating divisive garbage will end once Obama leaves office.
You racists were racists before Obama was elected and you will still be racists after he is gone. You can't blame your racism on Obama or anyone else except your parents.

I am a minority you dumbfuck. The way I see it todays Democrats are practicing reverse racism.

A "minority"? So you're a male? We knew that.
M
Middle eastern Jewish refugee you dumbfuck.

All of which is irrelevant. Forrest was not a founder of the Klan; he was recruited BY it to be its figurehead. And in less than two years, he officially disbanded it, citing its out-of-control violence. Either way it was not a political outfit when he got there and it was still not a political outfit when he disbanded it.

So therefore, to conclude, the KKK were indeed Democrats? I'm just wondering how it is that blacks have been brainwashed to have such blind loyalty to a party that gave rise to the KKK?

Unfortunately for your blind partisan hackitude, there's no such thing. No political party "gave rise to the KKK" at all, and I proved that in post 467 and again in 557. Gave you a dozen links ALL of which refute that.

Moreover your original claim you're STILL trying desperately to dance away from was that the Klan started as a "leftist organization". I continue to challenge you to support that. You continue to run away from it.

It's amazing how detached from reality you truly are, and won't even concede that the KKK was a by product of the Democrat party:

Yes, and during that time, most southern states voted for Democrats, almost overwhelmingly.

Then, in the 50's and 60's, the GOP came up with something called the Southern Strategy as a way to get those Democrats to switch over to Republican, and it was based largely on racism.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a strategy by Republican Party candidates of gaining political support in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3]

During the 1950s and 1960s, the African-American Civil Rights Movement achieved significant progress in its push for desegregation in the Southern United States. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, in particular, largely dismantled the system of Jim Crow laws that had enforced legal (or de jure) segregation in the South since the end of Reconstruction Era. During this period, Republican politicians such as Presidential candidate Richard Nixon worked to attract southern white conservative voters (most of whom had traditionally supported the Democratic Party) to the Republican Party,[4] and Senator Barry Goldwater won the five formerly Confederate states of the Deep South: (Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina) in the 1964 presidential election. In the 1968 presidential campaign, Nixon won Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee, all former Confederate states, contributing to the electoral realignment that saw many white, southern voters shift allegiance from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party during this period.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You guys have abused the word racist to the point that it no longer has any meaning. My car didn't start, it must be racist. The gas prices went up, the oil companies are racist. Hopefully this race bating divisive garbage will end once Obama leaves office.
You racists were racists before Obama was elected and you will still be racists after he is gone. You can't blame your racism on Obama or anyone else except your parents.

I am a minority you dumbfuck. The way I see it todays Democrats are practicing reverse racism.
And yet you support the people who say your minority status makes you unqualified for everything, which makes it hard to believe you are actually a minority anywhere but a messageboard.

I am an immigrant that is not of European ancestry, nor am I a Christian.

WHOA. Hold the fuck up here.

You're an immigrant, coming here from somewhere else ----- and you want to sit on a message board and tell us what our own history is???

And based on unlinked and easily disproven blogs??

Holy shit are you busted. Dismissed.
See there ya go with that leftist racism again. So immigrants can't be knowledgable as those who aren't, because they're immigrants? You must have been around in the 1800's I assume. Ha ha ha. I am an American citizen who knows more about American history than a dumbass ignorant leftist cool aid drinking fascist robot like you. Yes.

Leftist racism exposed, you're dismissed.

Like I said, leftists are intolerant hypocritical SCUM.

Yes, and during that time, most southern states voted for Democrats, almost overwhelmingly.

Then, in the 50's and 60's, the GOP came up with something called the Southern Strategy as a way to get those Democrats to switch over to Republican, and it was based largely on racism.

In American politics, the Southern strategy refers to a strategy by Republican Party candidates of gaining political support in the Southern United States by appealing to racism against African Americans.[1][2][3]

During the 1950s and 1960s, the African-American Civil Rights Movement achieved significant progress in its push for desegregation in the Southern United States. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965, in particular, largely dismantled the system of Jim Crow laws that had enforced legal (or de jure) segregation in the South since the end of Reconstruction Era. During this period, Republican politicians such as Presidential candidate Richard Nixon worked to attract southern white conservative voters (most of whom had traditionally supported the Democratic Party) to the Republican Party,[4] and Senator Barry Goldwater won the five formerly Confederate states of the Deep South: (Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina) in the 1964 presidential election. In the 1968 presidential campaign, Nixon won Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee, all former Confederate states, contributing to the electoral realignment that saw many white, southern voters shift allegiance from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party during this period.

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We all know that the South is mainly republican now. But just because they're republican doesn't mean they're racists. White supremacist groups are very active in parts of the Mid West, Northeast, and Western states as well, all Democrat territory. And it doesn't negate the fact that the KKK started out as an arm of the Democrat party, South or no South.

Roudy, you keep missing the point. The Southern Strategy turned all the Southern Democrats into Republicans, and, with that happening, the KKK turned towards the GOP.

You say you know history, but your knowledge seems to stop somewhere in the late 1800's or early 1900's, and totally ignores the 50's and 60's.

And it doesn't negate the fact that the KKK started out as an arm of the Democrat party, South or no South.

Indeed it can't negate that, since it didn't happen. As I demonstrated to you over and over.
And yet your original claim was that the Klan was a "leftist" org ----- in spite of the fact that in 1865 the Democratic Party was anything but "leftist". So you're saying two different things, the common thread between them being that they're both wrong.

But do go on immigrant, and tell people in the country you immigrated TO, what our own history is.

And yet you support the people who say your minority status makes you unqualified for everything, which makes it hard to believe you are actually a minority anywhere but a messageboard.

I am an immigrant that is not of European ancestry, nor am I a Christian.

WHOA. Hold the fuck up here.

You're an immigrant, coming here from somewhere else ----- and you want to sit on a message board and tell us what our own history is???

And based on unlinked and easily disproven blogs??

Holy shit are you busted. Dismissed.
See there ya go with that leftist racism again. So immigrants can't be knowledgable as those who aren't, because they're immigrants? You must have been around in the 1800's I assume. Ha ha ha. I am an American citizen who knows more about American history than a dumbass ignorant leftist cool aid drinking fascist robot like you. Yes.

Obviously not, since you're depending on unlinked and unresearched blogs that I've already shot full of holes. Repeatedly.

Further, I said nothing about your "race". I wouldn't even know (or care) what it is. Apparently you don't even know what racism means, yet you wanna toss it around? DISmissed.

Roudy is in the bubble Pogo, it's useless to try to educate him. I've posted several times on this thread how the south went for the GOP, and he still continues to ignore it.

Yeah...........at one time the KKK may have been affiliated with the Democrats, but after the Southern Strategy, the KKK (who was mostly southern voters) converted over to the Republican party.

Now? The political party of choice for the KKK is the GOP.

You've posted that irrelevant quote at least three times. It remains irrelevant.
The actual origins of the Klan are already posted, in this thread 467 and again 557. NONE of those links include Nathan Bedford Forrest. Because he wasn't there.

DUMBASS.

Roudy, you keep missing the point. The Southern Strategy turned all the Southern Democrats into Republicans, and, with that happening, the KKK turned towards the GOP.

You say you know history, but your knowledge seems to stop somewhere in the late 1800's or early 1900's, and totally ignores the 50's and 60's.
Yeah so? The republicans wanted to turn the South around? And the Democrats and Republicans are trying to turn the South and left coasts around today? What does that have to do with the fact that the Democratic party embraced racism and the KKK?

You've posted that irrelevant quote at least three times. It remains irrelevant.
The actual origins of the Klan are already posted, in this thread 467 and again 557. NONE of those links include Nathan Bedford Forrest. Because he wasn't there.

DUMBASS.

Yeah, after all what would I know, I'm just an ignorant immigrant who's opinions don't count, right, Mr. tolerant, non racist Democrat? Ha ha ha.

Roudy is in the bubble Pogo, it's useless to try to educate him. I've posted several times on this thread how the south went for the GOP, and he still continues to ignore it.

Yeah...........at one time the KKK may have been affiliated with the Democrats, but after the Southern Strategy, the KKK (who was mostly southern voters) converted over to the Republican party.

It's like talking to a wall. No wonder he got kicked out of wherever he came from. Denying the reality right in front of one's own face and going :lalala: when faced with documented facts can only be described as a psychosis. I presume he was a mental patient and Bhutan just didn't have the facilities for his ailment.

Klanners might be affiliated with any party, or with no party at all, since it's a social organization that sees itself as some kind of moral police. Here's an interesting article outlining Klan endorsements over the last century.

DUMBASS.

Yeah, after all what would I know, I'm just an ignorant immigrant who's opinions don't count, right, Mr. tolerant, non racist Democrat? Ha ha ha.

I'm not a "Democrat" but I'm also not arrogant enough to go emigrate to Lesotho and then start telling the natives what their own history is. Shut the fuck up and start listening for once in your life. Take a chance on actually learning something --- which with your attitude is I know, anathema.

It's like talking to a wall. No wonder he got kicked out of wherever he came from. Denying the reality right in front of one's own face and going :lalala: when faced with documented facts can only be described as a psychosis. I presume he was a mental patient and Bhutan just didn't have the facilities for his ailment.

Klanners might be affiliated with any party, or with no party at all, since it's a social organization that sees itself as some kind of moral police. Here's an interesting article outlining Klan endorsements over the last century.
Klanners might be affiliated with any party, but started out with the Democrat party. Speaking of facts.

DUMBASS.

I'm not a "Democrat" but I'm also not arrogant enough to go emigrate to Lesotho and then start telling the natives what their own history is. Shut the fuck up and start listening for once in your life. Take a chance on actually learning something --- which with your attitude is I know, anathema.
"Don't tell the natives what their history is?!" Ha ha ha. Gee, you're sounding quite KKK'ish "republican" now, Gomer. I emigrated over 35 years ago, dufus, and had studied American history at an American school overseas, and continued in college as well.

It's so easy to expose leftist intolerance and hypocrisy.

I'm guessing there's most likely more to this than we have seen. The guy who got punched was part of a group that were sporting pillowcase headgear. Maybe we didn't get shown the part where security removed his from him? Hmmm?
In all the video that I have watched from various clips from different angles, have been of only this one girl....even all the ones on this site, it is only 1 person sporting the hood, this girl...

Maybe there is more to it, but so far, nothing has showed up yet on video, showing such.
Notice how that when ALL of the evidence CONTRADICTS the lies of the Right, all they have to do is fabricate some missing invisible "evidence" and then they can pretend all their lies are true.

The Right cannot produce even one single photo of the US Flag shirted guy with a hood on, but all they have to do is claim he was with the girl who DID have a hood on and other hooded people who do not exist, and the flag shirted guy's beating is now justified. It doesn't matter that there are photos of the flag shirted guy completely hoodless ALONE with no girl or other hooded people near him standing on the floor holding his poster BEFORE security led him up the stairs where he was attacked.

Nope, all that matters is Trump lied to them and told them that he or his partner was wearing a KKK outfit, and Trump's lies become the God's honest truth forever and anyone who disagrees is part of or brainwashed by the "disgusting" PC media.

RAW_VIDEO__Man_assaulted_at_Donld_Trump__0_34432660_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Now show me even one hood near this guy!!!

Last edited:

DUMBASS.

"Don't tell the natives what their history is?!" Ha ha ha. Gee, you're sounding quite KKK'ish "republican" now, Gomer. I emigrated over 35 years ago, dufus, and had studied American history at an American school overseas, and continued in college as well.

It's so easy to expose leftist intolerance and hypocrisy.

Then you've been at it half as long as I have, Junior. And you still don't have a clue in the world what the word "leftist" means since you think it's somehow related to what kind of studies you do. It isn't.

I don't believe you've "studied" a fucking thing. I'm the only one between us that has linked or posted actual history. You've done nothing but cut-n-paste some wacko blogs that carry NO documentation and are easily shot full of holes, so don't even try. You've made it clear that history and factual information mean nothing to you. You are, in short, a hack.

Seems the left like to still defend KKK scum bags.............Pissed because a black man gave them what for..............then say we are the KKK...........

Very stupid people in this country.

Forum List

Back