Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Spits an unrepentant Bush voter. :eusa_doh:

The irony.

Is your claim I voted for Bush? I'm going to need a link for the proof you have of that. Remember, what you said, it's put up or shut up time. I'm waiting.

The irony.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

Yet another brain-dead conservative pretending he didn't vote for Bush.

I can't say that I blame you since he was a royal fuck up of extreme magnitude.

:lmao:

Yet another Liberal that, when asked for proof of a claim, refuses to do so but still makes the claim.

Since you can't provide proof of YOUR claim, your claim is dismissed. Remember, YOU'RE the one that demanded proof of something claimed by another USMB poster then dismissed the claim because of no link. Typical double standard and you wonder why you're viewed as stupid motherfuckers.
LOLOLOLOL

As if you're man enough to dismiss me.

logo.gif

Your comedy routine aside, I know you voted for Bush ... probably twice cause you are that stupid. You know you voted for Bush. Hell, who doesn't know it.

I'm just reveling, for the moment, in watching you pretend like you didn't. Then I get extra entertainment, which is all you're good for, watching you pull a 180 and say you never denied voting for him when I show how I know you voted for him.
thumbsup.gif

If you know, prove it.

I know you voted for black skin color and twice. You know you did and don't have the guts to admit it.
I never denied voting for a black man. I denied your idiotic claim I did so because he's black. Evidence of that is two-fold. One, I didn't vote for him in the primary; and 2, my reason for voting for him is the same reason I always vote for the most Liberal running for president .... because they nominate Liberal judges to federal benches and in particular, the Supreme Court. Nothing about skin color or vaginas even factors into that equation.

Yes, you really are that stupid to claim you know better than I why I voted for Obama. :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
Spits an unrepentant Bush voter. :eusa_doh:

The irony.

Is your claim I voted for Bush? I'm going to need a link for the proof you have of that. Remember, what you said, it's put up or shut up time. I'm waiting.

The irony.

Yet another Liberal that, when asked for proof of a claim, refuses to do so but still makes the claim.

Since you can't provide proof of YOUR claim, your claim is dismissed. Remember, YOU'RE the one that demanded proof of something claimed by another USMB poster then dismissed the claim because of no link. Typical double standard and you wonder why you're viewed as stupid motherfuckers.
LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

Your comedy routine aside, I know you voted for Bush ... probably twice cause you are that stupid. You know you voted for Bush. Hell, who doesn't know it.

I'm just reveling, for the moment, in watching you pretend like you didn't. Then I get extra entertainment, which is all you're good for, watching you pull a 180 and say you never denied voting for him when I show how I know you voted for him.
thumbsup.gif
As far as dismissing you, it's been done when YOU failed to provide proof of YOUR claim. Just admit you can't provide proof and get back in line or you might lose your place to pucker up.
Speaking of assuming.... you're assuming I can't prove you said you voted for Bush. Don't forget, despite your posturing as though you didn't, we both know you're going to pull a 180 and pretend like you weren't acting as though you didn't vote for him.

The irony.

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

thumbsup.gif

If you know, prove it.

I know you voted for black skin color and twice. You know you did and don't have the guts to admit it.
I never denied voting for a black man. I denied your idiotic claim I did so because he's black. Evidence of that is two-fold. One, I didn't vote for him in the primary; and 2, my reason for voting for him is the same reason I always vote for the most Liberal running for president .... because they nominate Liberal judges to federal benches and in particular, the Supreme Court. Nothing about skin color or vaginas even factors into that equation.

Yes, you really are that stupid to claim you know better than I why I voted for Obama. :eusa_doh:

Yet you claim you know I voted for Bush as if you know more about what I did that I do. Typical Liberal mindset. If you supposedly know more about you than I do, what makes you think I don't know more about me than you do? That's right. Typical liberal mindset.

I'm telling you that based on many videos out there, since idiots that support Obama don't know what Obama believes and has done, there isn't a difference in enough cases for your claim to be valid.

It's easy to see why you support him and Clinton. You wanted black and now you want vagina as for President.
You remain the imbecile you have proven yourself to be. In both cases, I wanted the Libersl. Skin color and body parts played no role in my choices.

Can you get any more retarded? I'm not sure you can?

You lie.

Can you get your head any further up the boy's ass?
Slobbers a brain-dead conservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The only one slobbering is you when you kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up. How does it feel to know you lower yourself to that level in more ways than one?
While you sharing your gay fantasies is creepy, it is your right to express your inner feelings.

You can lie about what you do but doing it proves you've lowered yourself to a 2nd class person.

Too bad Meathead ran off without proving his idiotic claim Rea
That you ASSume you are proves you're an idiot. The only thing you get under is Obama's ass cheeks when you pucker up to his hole.
I assumed nothing. Meanwhile, as is quite common among you brain-dead conservatives, it doesn't take long for you to express your homoerotic fantasies for the forum.

If you think you can get under anyone's skin, you did.

I expressed what you do. Now, pucker up. He's waiting.
Realize it or not, your posts reveal I got under your skin.

Realize it or not, they're your homoerotic fantasies you're posting for everyone to read.

You ASSume they do. Your posts reveal your just another Obama ass licker.
Nope, I assumed nothing.

You ASSumed in more ways than one. If you want to lower yourself, feel free to do so. You've proven you have no standards and will vote for a black due to skin color.

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

thumbsup.gif

If you know, prove it.

Yet you claim you know I voted for Bush as if you know more about what I did that I do. Typical Liberal mindset. If you supposedly know more about you than I do, what makes you think I don't know more about me than you do? That's right. Typical liberal mindset.

You said you voted for Bush. :eusa_doh: So pointing out you voted for him is not me thinking I know more about you than you do. It's me repeating what you said about yourself.

On the flip side, I have never offered any reason for voting for Obama other than him nominating Liberal justices; so you claiming some other reason I voted for him stems purely from your own brain-dead conservative imagination.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
You remain the imbecile you have proven yourself to be. In both cases, I wanted the Libersl. Skin color and body parts played no role in my choices.

Can you get any more retarded? I'm not sure you can?

You lie.

icon_rolleyes.gif

The only one slobbering is you when you kiss Obama's ass. Pucker up. How does it feel to know you lower yourself to that level in more ways than one?
While you sharing your gay fantasies is creepy, it is your right to express your inner feelings.

You can lie about what you do but doing it proves you've lowered yourself to a 2nd class person.
You don't even comprehend that you projecting your homoerotic fantasies reveals far more about you than it does me, do ya, rightie?

I assumed nothing. Meanwhile, as is quite common among you brain-dead conservatives, it doesn't take long for you to express your homoerotic fantasies for the forum.

Realize it or not, they're your homoerotic fantasies you're posting for everyone to read.

Nope, I assumed nothing.

You ASSumed in more ways than one. If you want to lower yourself, feel free to do so. You've proven you have no standards and will vote for a black due to skin color.
Now you're just repeating your own idiocy like a mindless parrot. You have anything new or are you stuck on stupid?

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

thumbsup.gif

If you know, prove it.

You said you voted for Bush. :eusa_doh: So pointing out you voted for him is not me thinking I know more about you than you do. It's me repeating what you said about yourself.

On the flip side, I have never offered any reason for voting for Obama other than him nominating Liberal justices; so you claiming so.e other reason I voted for him stems purely from your own brain-dead conservative imagination.
thumbsup.gif

Link?

You don't have to offer a reason. It's obvious.

Nope, I assumed nothing.

Now you're just repeating your own idiocy like a mindless parrot. You have anything new or are you stuck on stupid?

I can't help it if you don't have the guts to admit the truth.

You call me stupid yet I'm not the one willing to be told to butt out of a person's personal decision then show a willingness to pay for it when they can't. You have shown that you are.

LOLOLOLOL

logo.gif

thumbsup.gif

If you know, prove it.

On the flip side, I have never offered any reason for voting for Obama other than him nominating Liberal justices; so you claiming so.e other reason I voted for him stems purely from your own brain-dead conservative imagination.
thumbsup.gif

Link?

You want me to prove to you what you said??

Don't you know what you say? If you don't, who does? :lmao:

You lie.

icon_rolleyes.gif

You don't even comprehend that you projecting your homoerotic fantasies reveals far more about you than it does me, do ya, rightie?

That you think my proving you kiss his black ass as anything but proving you pucker up to it reveals you're just another stupid Liberal motherfucker. You like doing it but don't have the guts to admit it. Typical coward.

Nope, I assumed nothing.

You call me stupid yet I'm not the one willing to be told to butt out of a person's personal decision then show a willingness to pay for it when they can't. You have shown that you are.
Yep, you truly are rightarded enough to think your delusions are true. :cuckoo:

Nope, I assumed nothing.

Do I need to show where you said you support paying for the results of another person's decision despite that person telling you to butt out of the decision when it was being made?

icon_rolleyes.gif

That you think my proving you kiss his black ass as anything but proving you pucker up to it reveals you're just another stupid Liberal motherfucker. You like doing it but don't have the guts to admit it. Typical coward.
Awww, poor, demented conservative. You're quite the cry baby, eh?

If you know, prove it.

thumbsup.gif

Link?

You want me to prove to you what you said??

Don't you know what you say? If you don't, who does? :lmao:

You keep asking the same question. Must be the black shit you taste when you lick it clean.

You're quite clear the typical Liberal pussy. I guess if I voted for an unqualified black as President and he fucked it up, I'd avoid admitting skin color was a motivation.

Nope, I assumed nothing.

Do I need to show where you said you support paying for the results of another person's decision despite that person telling you to butt out of the decision when it was being made?
Who cares about that? It has absolutely nothing to do with your delusions that i voted for Obama because he's black. But I note you're trying to pist something now you can prove because you can t prove i voted for Obama for any reason other than he's Liberal. :mm:

You're quite clear the typical Liberal pussy. I guess if I voted for an unqualified black as President and he fucked it up, I'd avoid admitting skin color was a motivation.
Your dementia persists. If Obama fucked up as you delude yourself i to believing, he wouldn't have a JAR on par with Reagan after 86 months in office.

If you wanna see what a fuckup looks like, look at your guy, Bush, whose JAR was in the 20's at this point.

Your dementia persists. If Obama fucked up as you delude yourself i to believing, he wouldn't have a JAR on par with Reagan after 86 months in office.

I can't help it you stupid motherfuckers think black skin means doing a good job.

Forum List

Back