Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

You ASSumed in more ways than one. If you want to lower yourself, feel free to do so. You've proven you have no standards and will vote for a black due to skin color.
Now you're just repeating your own idiocy like a mindless parrot. You have anything new or are you stuck on stupid?

I can't help it if you don't have the guts to admit the truth.

You call me stupid yet I'm not the one willing to be told to butt out of a person's personal decision then show a willingness to pay for it when they can't. You have shown that you are.
Yep, you truly are rightarded enough to think your delusions are true. :cuckoo:

Do I need to show where you said you support paying for the results of another person's decision despite that person telling you to butt out of the decision when it was being made?
Who cares about that? It has absolutely nothing to do with your delusions that i voted for Obama because he's black. But I note you're trying to pist something now you can prove because you can t prove i voted for Obama for any reason other than he's Liberal. :mm:

Apparently you don't care that you're stupid enough to pay for the results of a decision you were told to butt out of and did.

It has more to do with it than you think. It shows a pattern of stupidity and lying.

I never denied voting for a black man. I denied your idiotic claim I did so because he's black. Evidence of that is two-fold. One, I didn't vote for him in the primary; and 2, my reason for voting for him is the same reason I always vote for the most Liberal running for president .... because they nominate Liberal judges to federal benches and in particular, the Supreme Court. Nothing about skin color or vaginas even factors into that equation.

Yes, you really are that stupid to claim you know better than I why I voted for Obama. :eusa_doh:

Yet you claim you know I voted for Bush as if you know more about what I did that I do. Typical Liberal mindset. If you supposedly know more about you than I do, what makes you think I don't know more about me than you do? That's right. Typical liberal mindset.
Holyfuckingshit! :eusa_doh:

You said you voted for Bush. :eusa_doh: So pointing out you voted for him is not me thinking I know more about you than you do. It's me repeating what you said about yourself.

On the flip side, I have never offered any reason for voting for Obama other than him nominating Liberal justices; so you claiming so.e other reason I voted for him stems purely from your own brain-dead conservative imagination.
thumbsup.gif

Link?

You don't have to offer a reason. It's obvious.
You want me to prove to you what you said??

Don't you know what you say? If you don't, who does? :lmao:

You keep asking the same question. Must be the black shit you taste when you lick it clean.
And now back to you sharing your gay fantasies. That didn't take you long.
icon_rolleyes.gif

You can lie about what you do but doing it proves you've lowered yourself to a 2nd class person.
You don't even comprehend that you projecting your homoerotic fantasies reveals far more about you than it does me, do ya, rightie?

That you think my proving you kiss his black ass as anything but proving you pucker up to it reveals you're just another stupid Liberal motherfucker. You like doing it but don't have the guts to admit it. Typical coward.
Awww, poor, demented conservative. You're quite the cry baby, eh?

You're quite clear the typical Liberal pussy. I guess if I voted for an unqualified black as President and he fucked it up, I'd avoid admitting skin color was a motivation.
Your dementia persists. If Obama fucked up as you delude yourself i to believing, he wouldn't have a JAR on par with Reagan after 86 months in office.

If you wanna see what a fuckup looks like, look at your guy, Bush, whose JAR was in the 20's at this point.

If you want to see what a fuck up looks like, find a mirror. That you vote Liberal proves you're nothing more than a retarded moron.

You don't even comprehend that you projecting your homoerotic fantasies reveals far more about you than it does me, do ya, rightie?

That you think my proving you kiss his black ass as anything but proving you pucker up to it reveals you're just another stupid Liberal motherfucker. You like doing it but don't have the guts to admit it. Typical coward.

You're quite clear the typical Liberal pussy. I guess if I voted for an unqualified black as President and he fucked it up, I'd avoid admitting skin color was a motivation.
Your dementia persists. If Obama fucked up as you delude yourself i to believing, he wouldn't have a JAR on par with Reagan after 86 months in office.

I can't help it you stupid motherfuckers think black skin means doing a good job.
More mindless drivel from a brain-dead conservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Last edited:
Yet you claim you know I voted for Bush as if you know more about what I did that I do. Typical Liberal mindset. If you supposedly know more about you than I do, what makes you think I don't know more about me than you do? That's right. Typical liberal mindset.

You said you voted for Bush. :eusa_doh: So pointing out you voted for him is not me thinking I know more about you than you do. It's me repeating what you said about yourself.

On the flip side, I have never offered any reason for voting for Obama other than him nominating Liberal justices; so you claiming so.e other reason I voted for him stems purely from your own brain-dead conservative imagination.
thumbsup.gif

Link?

You keep asking the same question. Must be the black shit you taste when you lick it clean.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And now you back to assuming that because I've shown you kiss a ******'s ass it means anything but what you do.

If you wanna see what a fuckup looks like, look at your guy, Bush, whose JAR was in the 20's at this point.

If you want to see what a fuck up looks like, find a mirror. That you vote Liberal proves you're nothing more than a retarded moron.
Scratches a Bush voter.

:lmao:

The irony.

I can't help it you stupid motherfuckers think black skin means doing a good job.
More mindless drivel from a brain-deadconservative.
icon_rolleyes.gif

More puckering from a retarded Liberal that believe skin color means qualified.

thumbsup.gif

Link?

icon_rolleyes.gif

And now you back to assuming that because I've shown you kiss a ******'s ass it means anything but what you do.
LOL

I'm assuming nothing. You can't stop fantasizing about gay sex. Reveals more about you than I'm sure you expected.
thumbsup.gif

Link?

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

I'm assuming nothing. You can't stop fantasizing about gay sex. Reveals more about you than I'm sure you expected.
thumbsup.gif

You kissing a black ass has nothing to do with sex. That you think it does is your problem for thinking then kissing it.

icon_rolleyes.gif

<squawk>

You need new material, ya mindless parrot.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

thumbsup.gif

You kissing a black ass has nothing to do with sex. That you think it does is your problem for thinking then kissing it.
You're fantasizing about a man licking another man's ass. Exactly how much of a fag are you that you don't think that's gay? :ack-1:

Spits an unrepentant Bush voter. :eusa_doh:

The irony.

Is your claim I voted for Bush? I'm going to need a link for the proof you have of that. Remember, what you said, it's put up or shut up time. I'm waiting.

The irony.

Yet another brain-dead conservative pretending he didn't vote for Bush.

I can't say that I blame you since he was a royal fuck up of extreme magnitude.

:lmao:

Yet another Liberal that, when asked for proof of a claim, refuses to do so but still makes the claim.

Since you can't provide proof of YOUR claim, your claim is dismissed. Remember, YOU'RE the one that demanded proof of something claimed by another USMB poster then dismissed the claim because of no link. Typical double standard and you wonder why you're viewed as stupid motherfuckers.
LOLOLOLOL

As if you're man enough to dismiss me.

logo.gif

Your comedy routine aside, I know you voted for Bush ... probably twice cause you are that stupid. You know you voted for Bush. Hell, who doesn't know it.

I'm just reveling, for the moment, in watching you pretend like you didn't. Then I get extra entertainment, which is all you're good for, watching you pull a 180 and say you never denied voting for him when I show how I know you voted for him.
thumbsup.gif
As far as dismissing you, it's been done when YOU failed to provide proof of YOUR claim. Just admit you can't provide proof and get back in line or you might lose your place to pucker up.
Like I said, you're not man enough to dismiss me. You've bored me enough that I'm done fucking with you for the morning.

I did very well during the Bush years. Should I have voted for him again if a 3rd term was possible?

:dance::dance::dance:

icon_rolleyes.gif

<squawk>

You need new material, ya mindless parrot.

By definition, Liberals are mindless parrots that want the government to tell them and do for them what they're too fucking lazy to do for themselves.

icon_rolleyes.gif

LOL

thumbsup.gif

You're fantasizing about a man licking another man's ass. Exactly how much of a fag are you that you don't think that's gay? :ack-1:

I'm stating what YOU do. There is a difference that a dumb fucking Liberal can't distinguish. I'm sorry you won't admit what you do but everyone here knows it. Don't be embarrassed. It's OK if you both and Obama like that kind of thing.

"In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party."

All of which is irrelevant. Forrest was not a founder of the Klan; he was recruited BY it to be its figurehead. And in less than two years, he officially disbanded it, citing its out-of-control violence. Either way it was not a political outfit when he got there and it was still not a political outfit when he disbanded it.

So therefore, to conclude, the KKK were indeed Democrats? I'm just wondering how it is that blacks have been brainwashed to have such blind loyalty to a party that gave rise to the KKK?

Unfortunately for your blind partisan hackitude, there's no such thing. No political party "gave rise to the KKK" at all, and I proved that in post 467 and again in 557. Gave you a dozen links ALL of which refute that.

Moreover your original claim you're STILL trying desperately to dance away from was that the Klan started as a "leftist organization". I continue to challenge you to support that. You continue to run away from it.
dude you have failed in every way in here. Give it up. The original members were members of the democratic party, you don't disagree, you listed them on a monument for us all to see. Then they were dissolved. Still unclear where you're driving to.

Here are some important dates for Mr. Ed the talking leftist donkey to take note of:

October 13, 1858
During Lincoln-Douglas debates, U.S. Senator Stephen Douglas (D-IL) states: “I do not regard the Negro as my equal, and positively deny that he is my brother, or any kin to me whatever”; Douglas became Democratic Party’s 1860 presidential nominee

April 16, 1862
Republican President Lincoln signs bill abolishing slavery in District of Columbia; in Congress, 99% of Republicans vote yes, 83% of Democrats vote no

July 17, 1862
Over unanimous Democrat opposition, Republican Congress passes Confiscation Act stating that slaves of the Confederacy “shall be forever free”

January 31, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. House with unanimous Republican support, intense Democrat opposition

April 8, 1865
13th Amendment banning slavery passed by U.S. Senate with 100% Republican support, 63% Democrat opposition

November 22, 1865
Republicans denounce Democrat legislature of Mississippi for enacting “black codes,” which institutionalized racial discrimination

February 5, 1866
U.S. Rep. Thaddeus Stevens (R-PA) introduces legislation, successfully opposed by Democrat President Andrew Johnson, to implement “40 acres and a mule” relief by distributing land to former slaves

April 9, 1866
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Johnson’s veto; Civil Rights Act of 1866, conferring rights of citizenship on African-Americans, becomes law

May 10, 1866
U.S. House passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the laws to all citizens; 100% of Democrats vote no

June 8, 1866
U.S. Senate passes Republicans’ 14th Amendment guaranteeing due process and equal protection of the law to all citizens; 94% of Republicans vote yes and 100% of Democrats vote no

January 8, 1867
Republicans override Democrat President Andrew Johnson’s veto of law granting voting rights to African-Americans in D.C.

July 19, 1867
Republican Congress overrides Democrat President Andrew Johnson’s veto of legislation protecting voting rights of African-Americans

March 30, 1868
Republicans begin impeachment trial of Democrat President Andrew Johnson, who declared: “This is a country for white men, and by God, as long as I am President, it shall be a government of white men”

September 12, 1868
Civil rights activist Tunis Campbell and 24 other African-Americans in Georgia Senate, each one a Republican, expelled by Democrat majority; would later be reinstated by Republican Congress

October 7, 1868
Republicans denounce Democratic Party’s national campaign theme: “This is a white man’s country: Let white men rule”

October 22, 1868
While campaigning for re-election, Republican U.S. Rep. James Hinds (R-AR) is assassinated by Democrat terrorists who organized as the Ku Klux Klan

December 10, 1869
Republican Gov. John Campbell of Wyoming Territory signs FIRST-in-nation law granting women right to vote and to hold public office

February 3, 1870
After passing House with 98% Republican support and 97% Democrat opposition, Republicans’ 15th Amendment is ratified, granting vote to all Americans regardless of race

May 31, 1870
President U.S. Grant signs Republicans’ Enforcement Act, providing stiff penalties for depriving any American’s civil rights

June 22, 1870
Republican Congress creates U.S. Department of Justice, to safeguard the civil rights of African-Americans against Democrats in the South

September 6, 1870
Women vote in Wyoming, in FIRST election after women’s suffrage signed into law by Republican Gov. John Campbell

February 28, 1871
Republican Congress passes Enforcement Act providing federal protection for African-American voters

April 20, 1871
Republican Congress enacts the Ku Klux Klan Act, outlawing Democratic Party-affiliated terrorist groups which oppressed African-Americans

October 10, 1871
Following warnings by Philadelphia Democrats against black voting, African-American Republican civil rights activist Octavius Catto murdered by Democratic Party operative; his military funeral was attended by thousands

October 18, 1871
After violence against Republicans in South Carolina, President Ulysses Grant deploys U.S. troops to combat Democrat terrorists who formed the Ku Klux Klan

November 18, 1872
Susan B. Anthony arrested for voting, after boasting to Elizabeth Cady Stanton that she voted for “the Republican ticket, straight”

January 17, 1874
Armed Democrats seize Texas state government, ending Republican efforts to racially integrate government

September 14, 1874
Democrat white supremacists seize Louisiana statehouse in attempt to overthrow racially-integrated administration of Republican Governor William Kellogg; 27 killed

March 1, 1875
Civil Rights Act of 1875, guaranteeing access to public accommodations without regard to race, signed by Republican President U.S. Grant; passed with 92% Republican support over 100% Democrat opposition

January 10, 1878
U.S. Senator Aaron Sargent (R-CA) introduces Susan B. Anthony amendment for women’s suffrage; Democrat-controlled Senate defeated it 4 times before election of Republican House and Senate guaranteed its approval in 1919. Republicans foil Democratic efforts to keep women in the kitchen, where they belong

February 8, 1894
Democrat Congress and Democrat President Grover Cleveland join to repeal Republicans’ Enforcement Act, which had enabled African-Americans to vote

January 15, 1901
Republican Booker T. Washington protests Alabama Democratic Party’s refusal to permit voting by African-Americans

May 29, 1902
Virginia Democrats implement new state constitution, condemned by Republicans as illegal, reducing African-American voter registration by 86%

February 12, 1909
On 100th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln’s birth, African-American Republicans and women’s suffragists Ida Wells and Mary Terrell co-found the NAACP

May 21, 1919
Republican House passes constitutional amendment granting women the vote with 85% of Republicans in favor, but only 54% of Democrats; in Senate, 80% of Republicans would vote yes, but almost half of Democrats no August 18, 1920
Republican-authored 19th Amendment, giving women the vote, becomes part of Constitution; 26 of the 36 states to ratify had Republican-controlled legislatures

January 26, 1922
House passes bill authored by U.S. Rep. Leonidas Dyer (R-MO) making lynching a federal crime; Senate Democrats block it with filibuster

June 2, 1924
Republican President Calvin Coolidge signs bill passed by Republican Congress granting U.S. citizenship to all Native Americans

October 3, 1924
Republicans denounce three-time Democrat presidential nominee William Jennings Bryan for defending the Ku Klux Klan at 1924 Democratic National Convention

June 12, 1929
First Lady Lou Hoover invites wife of U.S. Rep. Oscar De Priest (R-IL), an African-American, to tea at the White House, sparking protests by Democrats across the country

August 17, 1937
Republicans organize opposition to former Ku Klux Klansman and Democrat U.S. Senator Hugo Black, appointed to U.S. Supreme Court by FDR; his Klan background was hidden until after confirmation

June 24, 1940
Republican Party platform calls for integration of the armed forces; for the balance of his terms in office, FDR refuses to order it

August 8, 1945
Republicans condemn Harry Truman’s surprise use of the atomic bomb in Japan. The whining and criticism goes on for years. It begins two days after the Hiroshima bombing, when former Republican President Herbert Hoover writes to a friend that “The use of the atomic bomb, with its indiscriminate killing of women and children, revolts my soul.”

September 30, 1953
Earl Warren, California’s three-term Republican Governor and 1948 Republican vice presidential nominee, nominated to be Chief Justice; wrote landmark decision in Brown v. Board of Education

November 25, 1955
Eisenhower administration bans racial segregation of interstate bus travel

March 12, 1956
Ninety-seven Democrats in Congress condemn Supreme Court’s decision in Brown v. Board of Education, and pledge to continue segregation

June 5, 1956
Republican federal judge Frank Johnson rules in favor of Rosa Parks in decision striking down “blacks in the back of the bus” law

November 6, 1956
African-American civil rights leaders Martin Luther King and Ralph Abernathy vote for Republican Dwight Eisenhower for President

September 9, 1957
President Dwight Eisenhower signs Republican Party’s 1957 Civil Rights Act

September 24, 1957
Sparking criticism from Democrats such as Senators John Kennedy and Lyndon Johnson, Republican President Dwight Eisenhower deploys the 82nd Airborne Division to Little Rock, AR to force Democrat Governor Orval Faubus to integrate public schools

May 6, 1960
Republican President Dwight Eisenhower signs Republicans’ Civil Rights Act of 1960, overcoming 125-hour, around-the-clock filibuster by 18 Senate Democrats

May 2, 1963
Republicans condemn Democrat sheriff of Birmingham, AL for arresting over 2,000 African-American schoolchildren marching for their civil rights

September 29, 1963
Gov. George Wallace (D-AL) defies order by U.S. District Judge Frank Johnson, appointed by President Dwight Eisenhower, to integrate Tuskegee High School

June 9, 1964
Republicans condemn 14-hour filibusteragainst 1964 Civil Rights Act led by U.S. Senator and former Ku Klux Klansman Robert Byrd (D-WV), who served in the Senate until his death in 2010. At Byrd’s funeral, former Democrat President Bill Clinton said, “He once had a fleeting association with the Ku Klux Klan, what does that mean? I’ll tell you what it means. He was a country boy from the hills and hollows from West Virginia. He was trying to get elected. And maybe he did something he shouldn’t have done come and he spent the rest of his life making it up. And that’s what a good person does. There are no perfect people. There are certainly no perfect politicians.”

June 10, 1964
Senate Minority Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) criticizes Democrat filibuster against 1964 Civil Rights Act, calls on Democrats to stop opposing racial equality. The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was introduced and approved by a staggering majority of Republicans in the Senate. The Act was opposed by most southern Democrat senators, several of whom were proud segregationists—one of them being Al Gore Sr. Democrat President Lyndon B. Johnson relied on Illinois Senator Everett Dirksen, the Republican leader from Illinois, to get the Act passed.

August 4, 1965
Senate Republican Leader Everett Dirksen (R-IL) overcomes Democrat attempts to block 1965 Voting Rights Act; 94% of Senate Republicans vote for landmark civil right legislation, while 27% of Democrats oppose. Voting Rights Act of 1965, abolishing literacy tests and other measures devised by Democrats to prevent African-Americans from voting, signed into law; higher percentage of Republicans than Democrats vote in favor

February 19, 1976
Republican President Gerald Ford formally rescinds Democrat President Franklin Roosevelt’s notorious Executive Order authorizing internment of over 120,000 Japanese-Americans during WWII

September 15, 1981
Republican President Ronald Reagan establishes the White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities, to increase African-American participation in federal education programs

June 29, 1982
Republican President Ronald Reagan signs 25-year extension of 1965 Voting Rights Act

August 10, 1988
Republican President Ronald Reagan signs Civil Liberties Act of 1988, compensating Japanese-Americans for deprivation of civil rights and property during World War II internment ordered by FDR

November 21, 1991
Republican President George H. W. Bush signs Civil Rights Act of 1991 to strengthen federal civil rights legislation

August 20, 1996
Bill authored by U.S. Rep. Susan Molinari (R-NY) to prohibit racial discrimination in adoptions, part of Republicans’ Contract With America, becomes law
You'll notice that virtually all of the support for blacks came from the Liberal north while the racism was primarily the conservative south. Until just a few decades ago, the south voted primarily Democrat, now they vote primarily Republican.

Regardless which party they belong to, the south has always been more conservative than the north and the north has always been more progressive than the south.
So therefore, to conclude, the KKK were indeed Democrats? I'm just wondering how it is that blacks have been brainwashed to have such blind loyalty to a party that gave rise to the KKK?

"In 1868, the Klan elected its first Grand Wizard, Nathaniel Bedford Forrest. Decades later, his grandson wrote in the September 1928 issue of the Klan’s Kourier Magazine:

I have never voted for any man who was not a regular Democrat. My father … never voted for any man who was not a Democrat. My grandfather was …the head of the Ku Klux Klan in reconstruction days…. My great-grandfather was a life-long Democrat…. My great-great-grandfather was…one of the founders of the Democratic party."
Moron .... again ... the parties switched. The racist south which seceded to keep slavery and which started the KKK was largely Democrat then.

Today, they're largely Republican.

Blacks were mostly Republican then. Today, they're mostly Democrat.

Blacks aren't brainwashed to vote Democrat. They're smart enough to recognize the racist conservative south switched from Democrat to Republican. Why would they support the political party of the racist south?
The parties didn't switch. You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig. Democrats have managed to fool Americans into thinking they are the party of tolerance and equality. They aren't, in fact Democrats are the most intolerant fascistic people, with a strong vein American socialistic based principles. They divide and demonize Americans along racial, ethnic, and economic lines in order to gain votes. Just because they call republicans "racist" doesn't make them so. Republicans still call themselves the party of Lincoln. Blacks should learn the history of the party they are so loyal too.

There it is again -- the bottomless well of ignorance blissfully enjoyed by armchair wags who get their history from Googly Image meme generators and easily-refuted blogs with no links.

In the mid-18th Century the RP became the home of Abolitionists -- which means Liberals. It formed in 1854 out of that group and out of the Whig Party (Lincoln had been one), which believed in Big Government. The Whigs fell apart because they could not reconcile between themselves how they wanted to proceed on slavery, so the new Republican Party took on that faction that wanted Abolition. The Democratic Party at the same time was the conservative home of "states rights" and smaller decentralized government.

Given time, by the end of that century and after several political successes, the RP started taking on the interests of the corporations and the rich, while the DP absorbed a growing populist movement ---- which is how it came to be the choice of, and sympathetic to, immigrants... minorities ... trade unions and the like.

To pretend political parties just sit there in one ideological spot and never budge through time is to expose oneself as eminently ignorant. Politics doesn't work that way and never did.
who are you referring to as rich? Isn't Soro's rich, he ain't no fkn republican. Who the fk are you referring to?

All of which is irrelevant. Forrest was not a founder of the Klan; he was recruited BY it to be its figurehead. And in less than two years, he officially disbanded it, citing its out-of-control violence. Either way it was not a political outfit when he got there and it was still not a political outfit when he disbanded it.

Unfortunately for your blind partisan hackitude, there's no such thing. No political party "gave rise to the KKK" at all, and I proved that in post 467 and again in 557. Gave you a dozen links ALL of which refute that.

Moreover your original claim you're STILL trying desperately to dance away from was that the Klan started as a "leftist organization". I continue to challenge you to support that. You continue to run away from it.
dude you have failed in every way in here. Give it up. The original members were members of the democratic party, you don't disagree, you listed them on a monument for us all to see. Then they were dissolved. Still unclear where you're driving to.

I listed the monument, and all those links that confirm they were Confederate soldiers. NONE of them indicate any political affiliation at all, nor does any other source I've ever seen. And in 1865 Tennessee, they couldn't vote anyway -- they were disenfranchised by the War.

Nor does any source list any political affiliation or activity or for Simmons, who restarted the Klan in 1915. This "Democratic Party started the Klan" meme is a myth started by latter-day Revisionists.

Go ahead, prove me wrong. Bring links. As I did.

It isn't.

But for those of limited cranial capacity who think it is, I just made their heads explode.

So race being used to deny isn't racism either?

Nope. It is discrimination but it's not racism.

You do know the difference, right?

When it uses race as a factor, it's racism. If race was used to deny, are you saying it wouldn't be racism?

Correct, that's what I'm saying.

Racism is the belief that one race is superior/inferior to another. That's not present in an AA law, even if it does discriminate.

Now if the AA law said "whites should get X job because blacks are inferior" --- that would be racism.

Moreover .... I've been passed over for at least two jobs in favor of other applicants who were the same race as I due to AA, so it still doesn't work.

Perhaps you should tell those responsible for the Merriam-Webster dictionary. It's been around since 1828 and they say YOU are wrong. In other words, M-W considers racial discrimination as racism. Since you say it AA does discriminate, and it does, it's racism. I'll take their word over yours any day.

Definition of RACISM

That last statement is impossible.

Perhaps we should, since other sources such as Dictionary.com treat the term far more thoughtfully:

racism

[rey-siz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human racial groups determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to dominate others or that a particular racial group is inferior to the others.
a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.
hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.
--- and once again I'll reiterate this story you ignored as inconvenient:

I was passed over at least twice for jobs because of AA. I happened to know both applicants who got those jobs when I was more qualified. All three of us are the same race. Now how is that AA law "racist"?

"Racism" is not just another arrow in your quiver of message board barbs. It's serious stuff and is not to be trivialized for the purpose of snark points. Respect your language.

And they're about to vote for another person just because she's a woman. Totally ignoring her record and past. What a bunch of fools.
So? The right is about to vote for Trump just because he's an asshole.
No, Bush's fuck ups brought about Obama, a socialist, race baiting, radical, divisive, America hating ideologue posing as a black man, and Obama assholery brought about Trump.
And yet, despite your empty rhetoric, Obama's successes are going to lead to Hillary's presidency.

Meanwhile, Trump remains an asshole. :thup:

Obama's successes? Ha ha ha.
Umm... his job approval rating is higher now than Reagan's was at this same point in his presidency according to Gallup.

You go ahead and think that. This president has been a disaster both domestically and internationally. Might go down as one of worst in US history when the dust settles.

Reagan unfavorable rating was far lower. He was a uniter, not a divider. The difference is between a purebred racehorse and Tony the Pony.
Oh, really? What was it in March, 1988...? Today, Obama's is 46% according to Gallup.
If you can't be bothered to link, why should I. You can't be that lazy even if you are a Democrat.
Link what? You made a claim that you're now running away from because it's evident you don't know the answer....

You said Reagan's unfavorable rating was far lower than Obama's.

Prove it.

Obama is currently at 46%.

What was Reagan's in March, 1988? It's put up or shut up time.
Don't be a clueless prick. Link you claim. I'm certainly not going to take the word of a certified hack. Prove it!
Obama's Job Approval at Highest Level Since May 2013

Now that you've stalled as long as you can... what was Reagan's unfavorable rating at this point in his presidency?

You claimed it is "far lower."

I know what it was which is why I know you're full of shit.

I just wanted everyone else here to see that as well.

It's okay, you're delusional and like to feed your fantasies.

Obama’s job approval rating hits 43 percent, lowest in more than a year: poll

Forum List

Back