Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

NK has a grievance with USA and liberalism is a grievance industry so perfect match

The Repug Party has more patents than anybody when it comes to the grievance industry. Or I guess you conveniently forgot how they voted over 50 times in the last 7 years to repeal ObamaCare and then failed to deliver at the moment of truth...

If Kim actually nukes South Korea. It can really happen for President Trump to make the decision after that.

Well of course if North Korea is that unhinged to use nuclear weapons first, then of course a severe response would be completely justified.
It comes down to South Korea. How unhinged Kim is can show from that.
Are the hens in South Korea squawking as loud as the ones in the USA?
Does someone not know Kim has troops ready for war at the front of South Korea since the 50's?

The Korean War never ended, all that happened was the agreement to complete cessation of hostilities and with the Korean Armistice Agreement in 1953 a ceasefire was established and Korea split into North and South via the DMZ.

No final settlement was agreed to, therefore the Korean War has never officially ended.

FindLaw: Korean War Armistice Agreement: July 27, 1953

The Korean War armistice - BBC News
The Korean War ended

Sorry you put so much work into nothing

Well of course if North Korea is that unhinged to use nuclear weapons first, then of course a severe response would be completely justified.
Does someone not know Kim has troops ready for war at the front of South Korea since the 50's?

The Korean War never ended, all that happened was the agreement to complete cessation of hostilities and with the Korean Armistice Agreement in 1953 a ceasefire was established and Korea split into North and South via the DMZ.

No final settlement was agreed to, therefore the Korean War has never officially ended.

The Korean War ended

The Korean War didn't end.

Sorry you are such an ignorant and uneducated Troll.

The Korean War ended

^^^^ Uneducated Idiot Troll.

The below is my only other response to you, I don't waste time with morons like you.

upload_2017-8-12_4-18-47.png

upload_2017-8-12_4-19-15.png

upload_2017-8-12_4-20-26.png

The Korean War never ended - CNN.com

The people of North Korea blindly follow a loudmouth moron.

Trump's minions blindly follow....................well.............you get the picture.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

All the Kim Jung's are all saber rattler's. They've done it since G.W. Bush. What they want is foreign aid because they have been starving their people to build missles to shoot them into the sea of Japan.

What you do is IGNORE them, and let them bankrupt their country. If you IGNORE their saber rattling they'll see their tactics are NOT working and then maybe they'll sit down with foreign leaders to discuss aid and other things they need with a real agreement that they'll stop the missles and nuclear threats.

They're not stupid enough to attack American allies or the USA. They know that we would pave them overnight.

The UN just put some very stiff sanctions on NK--and that's got to hurt a lot more than Trump's threats. Threats have only resulted in Kim Jung firing off more missles.
UN Security Council imposes new North Korea sanctions - CNN

th

I heard Obama is meeting in secret with lil' Kimmy. Him and his secret NWO overlords have been playing the long con all this time. Trump needs to act. Martial law is an option.

Oh, it's gone way past martial law....time for some communists to be hanged on the South Lawn.
So you would just throw the Constitution out of the window and start killing people you suspect are communists? I thought this was a nation where a person can believe and participate in any social or political ideology of their choice. As long as an American communist puts country first
I have no problem with them.

Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

no wonder normal folks are fleeing the the new fringe democrat party

--LOL

if they are not supporting cop killers

they are in favor of communist tyrants --LOL

look at the new face of the democrat party

The Donald isn't going to use nuclear weapons, please darling get a grip.
If Kim actually nukes South Korea. It can really happen for President Trump to make the decision after that.

This is why NK nuclear capabilities should be neutralised, so they cannot cross that Rubicon.
A serious response like MOP4?

Can you spell it out?

MOPP is Mission Oriented Protective Posture, it goes from MOPP Level 0 to MOPP Level 4.

MOPP 0 is that In-Theatre you are carrying just your protection mask, but all your other gear is accessible if the MOPP Level is raised by your CO.

MOPP Level 4 is the most serious situation, therefore your CO will instruct the whole unit to put on ALL protective gear, if the situation involves anything radioactive, biological or chemical then you'll be instructed to put on your NBC suit, which is an acronym for Nuclear, Biological, Chemical suit.
They are ok in the winter, but that summer is a like being in an oven..

Last edited:
I heard Obama is meeting in secret with lil' Kimmy. Him and his secret NWO overlords have been playing the long con all this time. Trump needs to act. Martial law is an option.

Oh, it's gone way past martial law....time for some communists to be hanged on the South Lawn.
So you would just throw the Constitution out of the window and start killing people you suspect are communists? I thought this was a nation where a person can believe and participate in any social or political ideology of their choice. As long as an American communist puts country first
I have no problem with them.
Just goes to show you the bloodlust of the right here on USMB, they first pray for death of their adversaries, then pray for forgiveness for their mortal sin..

Screeching IMPEACHMENT at our President is clearly being misunderstood around the world and in the case of North Korea, could ignite a world war. They read our FAKE NEWS and figure they can get away with bloody murder because Trump will be gone sometime soon. So as he tries to bluff, bully, and fake out the fat little dictator, Dong doesn't believe a word of it. Good job regressives, keep it up and maybe you can get the nuclear missiles flying. :eusa_eh:

PTOPIX_South_Korea_North_Korea_Nuclear_26667-ea406-5078.jpg

Blaming Democrats for Trump's belligerent tone against N Korea is retarded.

This is all on Trump. It's his personality. This is how he's acted his entire career.

Take a shred of responsibility for a change and realize that it's your boy who has decided to amp up the volume.

And now he's suggesting military action in Venezuela.

Trump Won’t Rule Out Military Option for Venezuela

But to Orange Jesus's worshipers, it's always somebody else's fault. Your messiah can do no wrong.

Screeching IMPEACHMENT at our President is clearly being misunderstood around the world and in the case of North Korea, could ignite a world war. They read our FAKE NEWS and figure they can get away with bloody murder because Trump will be gone sometime soon. So as he tries to bluff, bully, and fake out the fat little dictator, Dong doesn't believe a word of it. Good job regressives, keep it up and maybe you can get the nuclear missiles flying. :eusa_eh:

PTOPIX_South_Korea_North_Korea_Nuclear_26667-ea406-5078.jpg

Reunification has been the goal for the past 13 years. Obama supported it. The Democrats supported it. The pretense that all of this is a new flavor is ridiculous.The Democrats are clearly hoping that they can play the anti-war card again. Just like they are going to play the single payer card again.

Bread and circuses.

We really are missing the point. We need to stay at each other's throats to keep electing the same jack asses that are going to save us.

When Clinton did it, it was called "wagging the dog". What's different now, Trumpistas?
Kosovo had nukes?
That's the only thing you see? Willful blindness is how you ignore the hypocrisy, apparently. Kosovo did have people dying. As of now, I don't see anything but bluster on both sides in the NK situation.
You equated the current situation to Clinton wagging the dog. Nukes make the two situations very different.

BTW...you're an idiot.

I just in my lifetime, before I die, I get the opportunity to kick a communist posing as an American in the fucking teeth.

Sounds like it is getting close to my wish.

The words American and left do not belong together. There is nothing American about the left.

The right loves to romanticize war . How do you think we got into Afghanistan and Iraq ? Meatheads like yourselves with your macho bullshit .

Trump himself said those wars were mistakes . Remember ?

Radical Muslims flew planes into the world trade center and Pentagon .

No one Romanticizes war as a good thing. Quite the opposite. War is hell. But it's necessary when we are being attacked!

I don't think that's true . People get into this Macho thing about war/bombing/military strikes all the time .

Forum List

Back