Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for couples in love..They are both blustering blowhards...

Except for one major difference. Had you said what you did about Lil'Kim in North Korea , you and all you love would have been rounded up, treated to some beatings possibly some rape, then if you lived, shipped off and rented out as slave labor. While Trump is annoying and loud and can't form a sentence, I would rather be here with Trump them over there with Kim. Last i heard, no American has sent any Korean prisoners back to Korea in comas.

I just in my lifetime, before I die, I get the opportunity to kick a communist posing as an American in the fucking teeth.

Sounds like it is getting close to my wish.
Well now, I don't think you'll be able to kick Trump in the teeth after Mueller exposes him as a Russian mole but it's a good thought anyway... thanks.

The words American and left do not belong together. There is nothing American about the left.

The right loves to romanticize war . How do you think we got into Afghanistan and Iraq ? Meatheads like yourselves with your macho bullshit .

Trump himself said those wars were mistakes . Remember ?

Radical Muslims flew planes into the world trade center and Pentagon .

No one Romanticizes war as a good thing. Quite the opposite. War is hell. But it's necessary when we are being attacked!

I don't think that's true . People get into this Macho thing about war/bombing/military strikes all the time .

For millennia. And it doesn't take an "attack". We've "advanced" to the point where all it takes is a prime time speech about mushroom clouds and yellowcake.

Still waiting for the OP --- or anybody --- to come up with some evidence for the topic strawman.
Not expecting return any time soon.

aaaand STILL nothing.

How long is this gonna take? Ain't got all weekend.
impatient.gif

Still waiting for those 'American Left' that have taken the side of North Korea to be named.

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

I dunno, these must be one of them Kellyanne "alt-facts". I understand you don't need a link for those. You just declare them out of thin air, by some kind of rhetorical fiat.

The left always takes the side of Americas enemy.....every time. :cool:

And yet --- nobody can find or quote it.

Still waiting for those 'American Left' that have taken the side of North Korea to be named.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of libs on this board
99 percent of libs on others
99 percent of democrats.
Deny it all you want. All anyone has to do is read your sickening tripe.

And yet --- all anyone has to do is quote one. Yet you can't.
What does that tell you?

Hypocrite lefties supported LBJ's fake crisis in Vietnam for a couple of years until a republican was in office.

:lol: The memory is the second thing to go....

anti-war-demonstration_San-Francisco_1968.jpg

You have no clue why LBJ took himself out of the 1968 election do ya?
I just gave you a YUGE pictorial clue. Not that it won't fly right over your head.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:
Still waiting for the OP --- or anybody --- to come up with some evidence for the topic strawman.

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

Hypocrite lefties supported LBJ's fake crisis in Vietnam for a couple of years until a republican was in office.

I just gave you a YUGE pictorial clue. Not that it won't fly right over your head.

So you know, everyone in that picture are the reason why we are so fucked now. All those folks survived their draft deferments to become the politicians we have now. Honestly, the generation after he one in the photo would have been better off had all in that picture had died. Their way has not worked.

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

So you know, everyone in that picture are the reason why we are so fucked now. All those folks survived their draft deferments to become the politicians we have now. Honestly, the generation after he one in the photo would have been better off had all in that picture had died. Their way has not worked.

No, we know no such thing. What we do know is that that's the blowback LBJ was getting, in the context of the time, in the context of the post I quoted, which blows that post to smithereens.

Some wags here when they can't deal with a topic desperately try to change the subject. This one wants to jump into a whole freakin' time machine. SMH

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

Well ! A successful anything if you can find it. Democrats said they would fight for equality among blacks, reall the only thing that's changed is they aren't beaten publicly by democrats. Wet backs were supposed to be legal, but every democrat presidant has said that wet backs should not be allowed in. Then you got the token n!gger from the democrat party, and yes, by your racists parties own admission Barry was not but a token black,

Ah, Biden. I will miss his fucktardery, but excamples of white privlaged democrats are a plenty.

Then North Korea. These guys may not be able to point out North Korea supporting democrat, but you can point out allot of mishandling. By the way. All this stuff Trump is doing was okayed by Half Black Jesus way before he got there.

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

Well ! A successful anything if you can find it. Democrats said they would fight for equality among blacks, reall the only thing that's changed is they aren't beaten publicly by democrats. Wet backs were supposed to be legal, but every democrat presidant has said that wet backs should not be allowed in. Then you got the token n!gger from the democrat party, and yes, by your racists parties own admission Barry was not but a token black,

Ah, Biden. I will miss his fucktardery, but excamples of white privlaged democrats are a plenty.

Then North Korea. These guys may not be able to point out North Korea supporting democrat, but you can point out allot of mishandling. By the way. All this stuff Trump is doing was okayed by Half Black Jesus way before he got there.

And you're actually dense enough to take that quote as "racism" are ya?

Again --- not surprising. Especially given previous posts.

:dig:

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

No, we know no such thing. What we do know is that that's the blowback LBJ was getting, in the context of the time, in the context of the post I quoted, which blows that post to smithereens.

Some wags here when they can't deal with a topic desperately try to change the subject. This one wants to jump into a whole freakin' time machine. SMH

That's the whole problem. Political with your mind set are the whole reason the world sucks right now. You morons had your time. Go back to living under porches, doing to much dope. Hell, since you are all to old to make babied to head and screw like rabbits to, just pleas die off and be quiet so shit can get fixed.

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

And you are gullible enough to not see it for what it is. That or to much of a coward to embrace it. Likely both.

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

Still waiting.
You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

That's the whole problem. Political with your mind set are the whole reason the world sucks right now. You morons had your time. Go back to living under porches, doing to much dope. Hell, since you are all to old to make babied to head and screw like rabbits to, just pleas die off and be quiet so shit can get fixed.

Actually the problem is morons who just swallow whatever they're told, like a YouTube title --- as gospel and never bother with critical thinking. Apparently it's too much work. :rolleyes:

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Still waiting.

Yep, me too.

You.
The media.
99 percent of democrats.

What does that tell you?

And you are gullible enough to not see it for what it is. That or to much of a coward to embrace it. Likely both.

Hey, feel free to try to connect the statement with racism. You can't do it without bringing in your own bridge.

Kim and Trump are one of a kind, two peas inna pod, like matching outfits for couples in love..They are both blustering blowhards...
Congratulations - you just won Stupidest Post Of The Week!
Please step up for some lovely door prizes, including a beautiful wash n wear pussy hat!
Ah, btw, I don't recall Trump executing his family members. That sounds more clintoness than trumpess -js....

aaaand STILL nothing.

impatient.gif

Yep, me too.

What does that tell you?

Hey, feel free to try to connect the statement with racism. You can't do it without bringing in your own bridge.

Don't have to. I only need to judge by the standard you racists use. That way when we see this,

I can recognize it for what it is, which is you democrats demonstrating how racist you really are.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

And why did Kim threaten to use nukes on Guam? You don't think Trump and his idiotic twitters and dangerous comments had anything to do with it? The best way to deal with a crazy man like Kim is to poke him with a stick? Idiot.
I love it that Trump's sos, sec of defense, Nikki Haley and rex have to assure the world they have Trump under control.

Thank God.

Don't have to. I only need to judge by the standard you racists use. That way when we see this,

I can recognize it for what it is, which is you democrats demonstrating how racist you really are.

Why because we point out you don't hire blacks? Hire more of them we'll stop

Why because we point out you don't hire blacks? Hire more of them we'll stop

Really? If thats the case, why so many poor blacks and illegals? I mean, you leftards have been fighting for them all these years yet they still live in poverty. The democrat party is the party of racist. This has influenced the democrat North Korea issue bigly. Due to you guys tendency to look at other non-whites as "lesser thens", the democrats have spent all this time dismissing the little fat yellow guy.

Forum List

Back