Leftists Backing Kim Dong Dung

If Kim actually nukes South Korea. It can really happen for President Trump to make the decision after that.

Well of course if North Korea is that unhinged to use nuclear weapons first, then of course a severe response would be completely justified.
It comes down to South Korea. How unhinged Kim is can show from that.
Are the hens in South Korea squawking as loud as the ones in the USA?
Does someone not know Kim has troops ready for war at the front of South Korea since the 50's?

The Korean War never ended, all that happened was the agreement to complete cessation of hostilities and with the Korean Armistice Agreement in 1953 a ceasefire was established and Korea split into North and South via the DMZ.

No final settlement was agreed to, therefore the Korean War has never officially ended.
Cause Kim dictators have all been bitter clingers. Almost like the crazy leftists.

I heard Obama is meeting in secret with lil' Kimmy. Him and his secret NWO overlords have been playing the long con all this time. Trump needs to act. Martial law is an option.

I heard o'Bama took the Hollywood illiterate with him to meet with Kim.

OP, no Democrats are siding against the US.

You are confusing Trump's sucking up to Putin and conservative voters agreeing.

If I were you, I would quit lying about the left and pY more attention to the president who said "Hopefully, it will turn out okay" and threatened war against Venezuela.

If that doesn't scare the crap out of you, you're missing some part of your brain.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I am pro war, yet not every war is worth it, and this one, like Iraq, isn't worth it....
This would be nothing like Iraq. And it really comes down to the safety of South Korea. Why can't you get that?
Because nothing has happened....
Yeah, but what's happened is Kim is an unhinged psycho. While the demos and Trump haters be apologists for isolated north korea.
Hardly so, just because I don't agree with everything you authoritarian asshats claim I should doesn't make me an apologist, fifth columnist, etc..By what you are claiming, you want to violate peoples freedom of speech, you bloody tyrant...

Well, that's an interesting answer....tourettes?

That's where you belong....you probably don't use toilet paper anyway so you'll fit right in.
lol.gif

Tom Horn

Suggest you look up the definition of "Tourette's".

(It has nothing at all to do with a toilet.)

[emoji849]

South Korea can take care of itself, we've pumped more money than you can count into SK and they better be able to defend themselves...
Ugh yeah... but if the whole country gets nuked. How would they counter attack?

As with other things, I don't think the Left and also the extreme Pacifists are aware how serious the situation could get.

Which is why North Korea's nuclear capability should be neutralised, that is the only way the nuclear threat can be removed from the table.

I heard Obama is meeting in secret with lil' Kimmy. Him and his secret NWO overlords have been playing the long con all this time. Trump needs to act. Martial law is an option.

If I were you, I would quit lying about the left and pY more attention to the president who said "Hopefully, it will turn out okay" and threatened war against Venezuela.

If that doesn't scare the crap out of you, you're missing some part of your brain.

Auditory hallucinations is all you've seen..You damn rightist run around like your heads have been cut off, while yelling your hyper sophist propaganda...Trying to equate fellow humans of collaborating with someone they don't even give a shit about is mere character assassinations from so called good God fearing folks..What a laugh...And no, I'm not a leftist, nor a democrat, so put away your hyperbole for that subject matter..

Last edited:
South Korea can take care of itself, we've pumped more money than you can count into SK and they better be able to defend themselves...

As with other things, I don't think the Left and also the extreme Pacifists are aware how serious the situation could get.

Which is why North Korea's nuclear capability should be neutralised, that is the only way the nuclear threat can be removed from the table.

Lucy Hamilton

Sadly, the right believes murdering millions would end that threat.

NK is a pawn, a pawn which has a puppet master...Now who is supplying a supposed poor nation with funding and technology for the position they are in presently? Who gives them the nerve to act out to cause troubles to see what kind of response the US will take?

I am pro war, yet not every war is worth it, and this one, like Iraq, isn't worth it....
This would be nothing like Iraq. And it really comes down to the safety of South Korea. Why can't you get that?

Guam yes, but why does America have to defend South Korea? If America has already provided South Korea with capability to defend itself against attack, I see no reason why the American military would have to personally get involved, they could help with logistical support, but there would be no reason why American troops would have to be on the ground physically helping South Korea to defend itself.

Guam yes, but why does America have to defend South Korea? If America has already provided South Korea with capability to defend itself against attack, I see no reason why the American military would have to personally get involved, they could help with logistical support, but there would be no reason why American troops would have to be on the ground physically helping South Korea to defend itself.
The new SK president is a little pacifist and doesn't want to increase tensions with NK so he had the anti-missile system removed from SK in April..

NK is a pawn, a pawn which has a puppet master...Now who is supplying a supposed poor nation with funding and technology for the position they are in presently? Who gives them the nerve to act out to cause troubles to see what kind of response the US will take?
Kim's have made their own. But they were supplied. Now they are sanctioned. Didn't watch Nikki Haley talk with the U.N?

Lucy Hamilton

"Sadly, the right believes murdering millions would end that threat."

You are new I notice, so you won't know, I'm shockingly Right-Wing darling, I advocate neutralising North Korea's nuclear capability for the reason to prevent a future situation that could result in millions of people dying.

To neutralise North Korea's nuclear capability you need not kill hundreds of thousands or even tens of thousands of North Korean's, it would be a series of targeted attacks on very specific areas.

Such as pre-emptive strikes against:

1465353599646_810.jpg

The below uranium enrichment sites, explosive test sites and missile launch sites.

article-2134908-12C247F9000005DC-237_468x634.jpg

The below uranium mines and uranium refining plants.

15d17b4de91576c04704bc3e33e3d434.jpg

The situation according to military analysts, that North Korea can now fire a SLBM (Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile), what if these are MIRV (Multiple Independently Targetable Re-entry Vehicles) capable ie. involving a nuclear warhead, nobody knows with North Korea being such a closed society and so secretive.

gn34212c_en.jpg

It not only didn't scare the crap out of me... it got my dick harder than it's been since Reagan told Mikhael Hussein Obama Gorbachev to TEAR DOWN HIS WALL!!!

#MAGA

Lucy Hamilton

"Murdering" millions? Is that what we call obliterating their atoms into infinity with overwhelming nuclear destruction? #MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS

Obama is laughing at Trump right now

I told you not to give this guy nukes

The Donald isn't going to use nuclear weapons, please darling get a grip.
If Kim actually nukes South Korea. It can really happen for President Trump to make the decision after that.

Well of course if North Korea is that unhinged to use nuclear weapons first, then of course a severe response would be completely justified.

This is why NK nuclear capabilities should be neutralised, so they cannot cross that Rubicon.
A serious response like MOP4?

Can you spell it out?

MOPP is Mission Oriented Protective Posture, it goes from MOPP Level 0 to MOPP Level 4.

MOPP 0 is that In-Theatre you are carrying just your protection mask, but all your other gear is accessible if the MOPP Level is raised by your CO.

MOPP Level 4 is the most serious situation, therefore your CO will instruct the whole unit to put on ALL protective gear, if the situation involves anything radioactive, biological or chemical then you'll be instructed to put on your NBC suit, which is an acronym for Nuclear, Biological, Chemical suit.

The radical left is predictable enough. Hypocrite lefties supported LBJ's fake crisis in Vietnam for a couple of years until a republican was in office. They supported Bill Clinton's bombing campaign on a defenseless country in Europe because Clinton was a democrat. They claimed that Cuba had the best medical system in the world but they wouldn't dare go there for treatment and now they have a love hate relationship with the fat bellied pig who runs N.K. because the idiotic MSM convinced them to be hysterical about the N.K.'s alleged nuclear capability even when it's no secret that Bill Clinton sold the technology and hardware to the regime.

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.
Well it is interesting that he chose now to fuck with the USA. Almost as if he doesn't respect Trump. But you guys don't care what the rest of the world thinks, but I think you should. Don't Tell me what Russia. Israel, Poland think and then you don't care about the rest of the Free world.

A free country needs an opposition party. I object to the idea that if we criticize Trump we're on Kim's side. This is how you lied us to war and got Hillary to even go along. How did that work out.

You don't need us. You have complete control of the government. Stop worrying about liberals the media and meuller for god sakes

I am not in agreement with our nation's foreign policy history, nor am I in favor of a military conflict with North Korea, but it really says something when the left in this country prefers to blame our own president for escalating a conflict that has been brewing for decades as opposed to the murderous dictator threatening to use nukes on Guam.

And why did Kim threaten to use nukes on Guam? You don't think Trump and his idiotic twitters and dangerous comments had anything to do with it? The best way to deal with a crazy man like Kim is to poke him with a stick? Idiot.

Forum List

Back