Leftists: Please explain to me how democracy is in jeopardy

It is not true. Right wing white pro-life evangelical Christians pushed to get a CATHOLIC conservative MAJORITY SCOTUS to throw out ROE V Wade.
why wouldn't Evangelical Christians push to get Evangelical Christians on the bench, instead of Catholics?

The electoral college is not a function of the popular vote,
NFBW: I am not and need not argue that it is.

Ray From Cleveland tells me he is with the majority of Americans.

I asked him based on what.

I suggest we let the popular vote from the last four presidential elections what side had the majority view.

You say the popular vote is irrelevant.

You made an absurd and irrational argument when you write that.

It’s a means escape from reality that has been presented in a discussion.

Doesn't the evangelical left plan to push for liberal justices to impose its agenda on everyone?
NFBW: No. Black and white Evangelical Protestants are for obtaining and preserving individual rights not opposed to them or taking then away.

END2211070947

No US President has ever been elected by the popular vote.
It is relevant to the discussion I was having with Ray who claims most Americans agree with him.

That is absurd an irrational in light of the fact that the last four presidential elections the majority of actual voters in real numbers voted for a Democrats

So what rational basis gives Ray any justification to claim his knee jerk fear of Commies is a majority view in America - The emo is irrational and lives guns..- that is a threat to democracy unti itself.

NFBW: I am not and need not argue that it is.

Ray From Cleveland tells me he is with the majority of Americans.

I asked him based on what.

I suggest we let the popular vote from the last four presidential elections what side had the majority view.

You say the popular vote is irrelevant.

You made an absurd and irrational argument when you write that.

It’s a means escape from reality that has been presented in a discussion.
The popular vote is irrelevant in electing the president by the Constitution, which holds that the states elect him/her. If you want the popular vote to override the EC, you're going to have to change the Constitution.

What is absolutely true? You think the majority Americans are Republicans and think what Ray thinks that Dems are commies just like Ray From Cleveland ? Based on what?

Simple: Go to the US Communist parties website and read their agenda. It's almost identical to the Democrat party. Look at past presidential endorsements and their hatred of the Republican presidential candidates because of our belief of the capitalist system.

NFBW: Is the anti-abortion movement driven by rabid secular constitutional purists or by religious churched operatives who are convinced that God created America through them and mostly for them but have to admit that God forgot to write the Constitution giving full human rights to fertilized eggs attached to the uterus if women who Gid did not intend to own property and have the right to vote?

END2211070918

Look up the decision. Nothing of religion, morals, legality, illegality was mentioned. It's just a simplistic fact that abortion is not constitutionally protected, and yes, we want constitutional judges to focus on that and that alone.

Forum List

Back