Leftists scream No evidence! No evidence... then when there is obvious evidence...

Tell us what media outlet tells the truth.
Everyone has a problem being truthful 100% of the time (no one is perfect).

NewsMax has learned that profits don’t lie in being truthful but by telling the lies that some conservatives want to hear.

95% of their audience will wander off after ten minutes. That's why they need the story to be a 'hook' that grabs interest during short attention span limits.

Maybe Fox will run with it, but maybe they will understand the foreign policy compromise?

I'll bring it here from the Russian media when they snatch it up. They're very intent on damaging Biden for Trump's sake.

I don't understand this whole post so can't comment

More……We have tape recordings that nobody has actually heard.
That is not evidence

Unless you can show Joe Biden actually receiving payments that were not reported……You got nothing
Honestly, it is kind of comical. I mean I didn't spend an hour watching a News Max reel, but I watched the intro, Mykola Zlochevsky.

He was the co-founder of Burisma Holdings. Sound familiar? That is who Hunter Biden worked for, and supposedly did nothing for all that money. I mean it is a spy thriller novel, Hunter, Ukraine, "The Big Man". Zlochevsky, under investigation by Pshonka, the AG of Ukraine--sound familiar? But hell, skip the whole novel. The Slochevsky dude is the "star witness", except one problem. No one can nab his ass. Hell, he is "wanted", to be placed under arrest, same old corruption, theft of government property, giving oil and gas leases to himself through the government of Ukraine. Is in in Monaco? Or maybe it is Cyprus? I would be in Cyprus, for sure.

But that is just it, just another "magic" witness, Hiding out somewhere. They are sought for arrest, government assassins are out to get them and they have to remain in hiding. Top secret, double naught spy who can't be identified. I mean it is getting comical. Ah, but the smell of desperation in the morning air.

Circling, circling the drain, and the pitch of their screams get higher and higher. But let's take it from a father's day perspective here. "Well, Johnny does it". And no leaning toward Joe here. I mean that is really a phrase in my "spawn's" vocabulary. It is the "Johnny does it argument". Or perhaps, more often, "Johnny's parents think it is alright". It is like the fifth one would try it and the oldest two would just fall out laughing. It was like cueing up Pop's sermon that they could recite by word rolling their eyes as they spit it out.

Next up, "Johnny made me do it". I promise you, that is next up in the Republican on-deck circle. I mean the Republican party is, like TWELVE, twelve years old. And female, it is insane. I mean Donald Trump is the most beautiful, most beautiful the world as ever seen, as he would put it, twelve year old head cheerleader of the middle school squad. And the rest of the squad is running around attempting to clean up her shit. And they do, smelling like that shit in the process.

I mean this is not going to end well, I can promise you that. And in the end, well it is all going to be Johnny's fault.

I don't understand this whole post so can't comment
Yes, that's the problem. Nobody demonstrates that they've understood if because Newsmax didn't handle if properly. The understanding has to come within the first 10 minutes of the story at most.

Attention spans of this board have expired by then.

It's your story so you're responsible for hearing it out for the whole hour.
But basically all you need to know is that it's Newsmax asking Americans to blow the cover on US foreign policy that promoted the war against Russia.

Forum List

Back