Leftists Take China's Side In Trade Dispute

I don’t endorse morons buying products that last 1 use.
Totally irrelevant
The market will determine the winners, not a Totalitarian government.
The totalitarian government is currently trying to determine the winners.
Darn China!
It’s important to know what a slave labor lover you are...typical hypocrite Liberal.
I have always been conservative on trade. Every developing nation has shitty work conditions. That’s how capitalism works. Eventually, they become developed.
How many years since Reagan?
How many Chinese been shot by the Chinese military since 1980?
Oh, they’re developed; just not civilized by our standards.

Totally irrelevant
Darn China!
It’s important to know what a slave labor lover you are...typical hypocrite Liberal.
I have always been conservative on trade. Every developing nation has shitty work conditions. That’s how capitalism works. Eventually, they become developed.
Parts have developed. They have 1 billion people. Many parts are developing, thus the “slave” labor.

Darn China!
Parts have developed. They have 1 billion people. Many parts are developing, thus the “slave” labor.
You have zero clue of everyday life in China.
I know Chinese Americans who bribe China not to take their families off their farms because they don’t want them dying in factories or being executed because they have a cold.

Darn China!
You have zero clue of everyday life in China.
I know Chinese Americans who bribe China not to take their families off their farms because they don’t want them dying in factories or being executed because they have a cold.
Sounds developed “rolleyes:

Even the worst Upton Sinclair could come up with in 1920''s Chicago slaughter houses and meat packing plants can compare to what's happening to Chinese workers a century later....buying anything Chinese makes you a co-conspirator.

Darn China!

Good to know you support slave labor...dumbass.

The "Winning" of Capitalism
1880's belong to the Rockefeller's famous Monopoly , who tithed their 10 percent to Churches, or famously handed out dimes.
1900's Ending "slavery" was the invention of Unionist racist carpetbaggers - Farewell to Slovianka and "Rite of Spring" show a political reaction of Old Europe Russia to the new Communists

1910's Woodrow Wilson reacts in support of the "as never before, native government of Russia" - Lenin enacts communal farm living and women soldiers

1920's We've enacted suffrage and women workers are accepted outside the home and nobody's career is chosen in caste
1940's We fought allied with Soviets for all of World War 2
upload_2019-5-13_14-26-17.png
Capitalism

Drink the Kool Aid sonny Ed..

Eh?... China doesn't cheat on economic dealings with pretty much every country??
Really?
1) Rampant, government sanctioned piracy right out in the open.
2) Material dumping, steel, paper, textiles... you name it. The government heavily subsidizes raw material manufacturing - selling below cost to aggressively take over markets. And it works...and continues to work because American investors LOVE it...and is exactly why our government has done absolutely nothing to stop it.
3) Slave labor. DId you know that most slaves in the U.S. received wages? Provided meager housing, food?
China does the same thing. Pays abysmal wages/horrific working conditions/child labor/unimaginable living conditions...many of these things are against international law. But...again... everyone looks away because the investment class reaps huge profits off the very same things.

No Kool-Aid.
More like poison.

I don’t endorse morons buying products that last 1 use.
Totally irrelevant
Darn China!

A "developing country" that just landed a spacecraft on the far side of the moon. They have nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, stealth, and a hypersonic weaponry program. I wouldn't call that a developing country. Oh, and btw....they're the world's worst air polluter.

Anybody surprised?

I'm not. The left, in this Country and everywhere else, is totally Anti-American. It's just not even debatable.

For proof,not evidence -- PROOF, just read all the posts in here. They're not taking our side.

In this Trade Standoff, there is a binary choice..... You're either on our side or you're not. Period. End of sentence.

If, as the leftists will claim, they simply dislike Trump and his decisions then their choice is clear -- They like the USA when THEY have control of it. When somebody else (Republicans) have control -- Not so much.

Here's a bit of a primer on how China cheats the hell out of us.....

How does China cheat on trade? Let us count the ways

Here's another --

How China Cheats - AEI

And another --

Yes, China Does Cheat In Trade - The Rest Of The World Needs To Wake Up

Even the Anti-American Washington comPost agrees --

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d69054-390f-11e8-8fd2-49fe3c675a89_story.html

Maybe one more --

Wilbur Ross hates these sneaky trading tactics

Do a search. You'll find the same crap I'm talking about that happens in here.....

dimocraps don't just hate Trump, they hate the fact that dimocraps don't have control.

Like all Totalitarians, they hate what they can't control.

And if they can't control it, they'd rather destroy it.

That ESPECIALLY includes America. They hate their own Country.

word

They need their own country, preferably one that does not share a border with the USA

Anybody surprised?

I'm not. The left, in this Country and everywhere else, is totally Anti-American. It's just not even debatable.

For proof,not evidence -- PROOF, just read all the posts in here. They're not taking our side.

In this Trade Standoff, there is a binary choice..... You're either on our side or you're not. Period. End of sentence.

If, as the leftists will claim, they simply dislike Trump and his decisions then their choice is clear -- They like the USA when THEY have control of it. When somebody else (Republicans) have control -- Not so much.

Here's another --

How China Cheats - AEI

And another --

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...d69054-390f-11e8-8fd2-49fe3c675a89_story.html

Maybe one more --

Do a search. You'll find the same crap I'm talking about that happens in here.....

dimocraps don't just hate Trump, they hate the fact that dimocraps don't have control.

word

This is not a trade war against China. It is a war against Americans.

Mark Levin
“You see, this issue of tariffs is an issue of taxes. A tariff is a tax,” Levin explained. “Our government and other governments put these taxes on various goods to tax you. We don’t put taxes on foreign goods — tariffs on foreign goods — we put taxes on American consumers who purchase those goods.”

Levin slammed many so-called conservatives in talk radio who now hold the position that “if you oppose [tariffs] now, you’re part of the Swamp — you must be an elitist!”

“So if you support capitalism and keeping prices down for products that Americans want and desire and purchase, now all of a sudden you’re part of the Swamp?!” he said incredulously.

Levin is hardly a leftist.

Diane Feinstein and her husband made their fortune betraying this nation by siding with the ChiComms and becoming buds with their President...

She was caught not long ago harboring a Chinese spy in her inner circle, facilitating Chinese espionage for DECADES....

How much effort and time did Democrats put into investigating this?

As much time as it took to bring up the next fake news Trump accusation...

Don't look now but your Anti-Americanism is showing.

Tariffs will go up but so will American employment opportunities...... Like you care....
Destroying wealth creates jobs. Economics 101, folks. :rolleyes:

You're too stupid to be in this thread....

The things we're importing from China now will go up in price. They won't be destroyed, just go up in price.

That will make American manufacturers competitive. Competitive American manufacturing means they will hire more Americans in order to produce more stuff.

Will pricing go up? Yes, it will. But that is ONLY because Americans get paid more than Chinese.

But, even if you were intelligent enough to understand that (you're not) you wouldn't care.

In the end, Americans will be better off.

China cheats like a bitch in everything they do.

Americans will go back to work, Companies that thought about leaving for China won't, more taxes will be paid through employers and employees alike and the only people that will get hurt is the Chinese.

This could absolutely cripple their economy. I mean, send them into an economic depression.

Us? The USA? Not even a speed bump.

Let the Chinese eat their rubber dog shit. See how it tastes.

You are the stupid one.

Tariffs on washing machines have cost consumers around $1.5 billion dollars. American producers raised prices on washers and since dryers are often sold at the same price, dryers went up as well.

This will not be brought to the US as some goods are too inexpensive to be made profitably in this country.

Kudlow disagrees with you. He admits this will hurt both countries. GDP will go down and the GDP only grew 3.2% in the last quarter due only to one time factors.

Anybody surprised?

Here's another --

How China Cheats - AEI

And another --

Maybe one more --

word

Mark Levin
“You see, this issue of tariffs is an issue of taxes. A tariff is a tax,” Levin explained. “Our government and other governments put these taxes on various goods to tax you. We don’t put taxes on foreign goods — tariffs on foreign goods — we put taxes on American consumers who purchase those goods.”

Levin slammed many so-called conservatives in talk radio who now hold the position that “if you oppose [tariffs] now, you’re part of the Swamp — you must be an elitist!”

“So if you support capitalism and keeping prices down for products that Americans want and desire and purchase, now all of a sudden you’re part of the Swamp?!” he said incredulously.

Levin is a Wall Street Globalist.

Anybody surprised?

Here's another --

How China Cheats - AEI

And another --

Maybe one more --

word

Mark Levin

so if shipment is refused who pays?

Don't look now but your Anti-Americanism is showing.

Tariffs will go up but so will American employment opportunities...... Like you care....
Destroying wealth creates jobs. Economics 101, folks. :rolleyes:

You're too stupid to be in this thread....

The things we're importing from China now will go up in price. They won't be destroyed, just go up in price.

That will make American manufacturers competitive. Competitive American manufacturing means they will hire more Americans in order to produce more stuff.

Will pricing go up? Yes, it will. But that is ONLY because Americans get paid more than Chinese.

But, even if you were intelligent enough to understand that (you're not) you wouldn't care.

In the end, Americans will be better off.

China cheats like a bitch in everything they do.

Americans will go back to work, Companies that thought about leaving for China won't, more taxes will be paid through employers and employees alike and the only people that will get hurt is the Chinese.

This could absolutely cripple their economy. I mean, send them into an economic depression.

Us? The USA? Not even a speed bump.

Let the Chinese eat their rubber dog shit. See how it tastes.

You are the stupid one.

Tariffs on washing machines have cost consumers around $1.5 billion dollars. American producers raised prices on washers and since dryers are often sold at the same price, dryers went up as well.

This will not be brought to the US as some goods are too inexpensive to be made profitably in this country.

Kudlow disagrees with you. He admits this will hurt both countries. GDP will go down and the GDP only grew 3.2% in the last quarter due only to one time factors.
prove it!!!

I'm. Hitler because I want fair trade?
Good grief. Like talking to a rock.
So did you call Obama Hitler when he forced Americans to pay for healthcare or pay a fine?
By your logic, he didn’t force anybody to buy healthcare.
If you didn't you got fined and after a few years the fine would be higher than the insurance. So yes he was going to force everyone to buy health insurance, but the great Trump stopped that Hitler like program.
If you don’t buy American, you will be “fined” by tariff taxes. So yes, Trump is forcing you.
He isn't forcing me to do anything. I don't have to buy Chinese stuff.

Then why don't all the democrats shut up and be happy?

If dimocrap scum didn't rely so much on the DISGUSTING FILTH for their information, they'd find that a LOT of the things they believe in, Trump stands for.

But, they're slaves to the media. It's just that fucking simple.

If they'd do some basic research on their own, listen and read......

But then, they wouldn't be dimocrap scum, would they??

You said the following:

'Tariffs will go up but so will American employment opportunities...... Like you care....'

And I will ask you again...

Prove it with a link to unbiased, factual proof.

You are making a matter-of-fact statement...so where is your factual proof?

I guarantee that you cannot provide such proof.

Which means your statement means NOTHING....just the blathering's of a Trumpbot.

McBobblehead: tariffs create a hindrance to trade. Hindrance creates a vacuum. Vacuum creates a need. A Need creates a market. American entrepreneurs invest to fill that market.

END RESULT: Either the trading partner equalizes imbalance to eliminate need for tariffs or eventually tariffs shift the supply chain. If that happens, we either get fairer trade or we get more self-reliance and internal manufacturing to replace that vacuum or find a new better source for some goods. Meantime, we are no longer building Red China's economy. All outcomes are equally desirable.

But it doesn't happen overnight. It will take a few years.

A trade imbalance is not a bad thing depending on the circumstances. In this case, this is a good thing We have a trade imbalance because the US is a consumer driven society and we are a prosperous country. We want to buy goods at the best prices.

You want to subject American consumers to a war for years. No thanks.

Rs love cheap goods and labor as much as Ds.

We love employed Americans even more.

You people in here still don't get it, do you?

Trump is NOT a traditional Republican.

Most of them hate Trump. McCain, the entire Bush family, Mittens..... The ones that have been running on the platform: "At least I'm not a dimocrap"

Other than that -- They suck. I mean, suck ass. Bad. Not much different than dimocrap scum. Better, but not by much. Lucifer is a better choice than a dimocrap scumbag. In fact, Lucifer probably IS a dimocrap

I am amazed at how little dimocrap scum don't understand America and its people.

Maybe you should get out of the City more often. You just don't know what's going on. I don't mean that as a slight, you really don't
That’s exactly the point...
Trump is not an R, he is an American.

He is not a American. He is trying to con Americans.

Forum List

Back