Leftists, you AGREE that it's good for govt. officials to lie and commit crime to get Trump...

I do, why do you try to speak for me are you deliriously in need of affirmation?

I just remember your repeated denials that Hillary broke any laws when she transmitted classified documents through her private server.

An opinion supported by the courts.
Hey, BULLDOG, you didn't answer the question. Typical loony lib response.

It's a dumb question. What makes you think I don't hold all of them to the same standard? I it because i won't buy in to all the weird right wing conspiracy theories?

I do, why do you try to speak for me are you deliriously in need of affirmation?

I just remember your repeated denials that Hillary broke any laws when she transmitted classified documents through her private server.

It's a dumb question. What makes you think I don't hold all of them to the same standard? I it because i won't buy in to all the weird right wing conspiracy theories?
You really CAN'T answer the question, can you? Pitiful.

Your premise is absurd. I could just as easily ask you why you want all poor people to die. Both are absurd questions not deserving of any kind of answer.

I defended a woman I can't stand and hate more than any of my three ex wives? Surely you jest..Yet the constant investigations by republicans have yet to find anything to convict her of...That is not defending it is the truth. Something that most people accept.
It sounds like you have a lot of experience with failed relationships.

Your premise is absurd. I could just as easily ask you why you want all poor people to die. Both are absurd questions not deserving of any kind of answer.
You STILL haven't answered the question. If you're not going to address it, please go away.

I have come to believe that President Trump is intentionally fueling The Democrat Fires of Hatred.

Why?

Because it prevents The Party (Democrats think of their party as the only party, hence the capitalization) from recognizing the ship of fools they are sailing toward 2020. If they figure that out they might step back and find an electable candidate...even other than Hillary who is the inevitable nominee as things now stand.

Well, that's the thing. Given the current direction of the party, I'm not fully convinced she'd even get the nomination.

Oh Ye Of Little Faith.

The nomination is hers subject only to her being physically able to attend the Democrat Coven Convention. Mental ability? Not a consideration in light of the "competition".

I love how these fools think Trump is a Russian spy, but refuse to believe th Clinton’s used the Clinton Foundation as a pay for play scam.

...right? You support it, right?

WTF? No I don’t support lying and breaking laws to get Trump.

Besides, the guy is practically self-impeaching. What kind of a fucking idiot gets on the phone to collude with Ukrainians on 2020 election 2 days after Russian interference investigation wraps up?

Last edited:
You could put it all down as Trump being a fool to supply democrats with so much ammunition. It's not like anyone has to look too hard or dig that deep to find dirt on Trump. He simply counted way too much on his allies to shield him.
Then why doesn't the fool be transparent and release the full Mueller report and release his federal income tax returns??? Got a lot to hide doesn't he.

WTF? No I don’t support lying and breaking laws to get Trump.

Besides, the guy is practically self-impeaching. What kind of a fucking idiot gets on the phone to collude with Ukrainians on 2020 election 2 days after Muller’s testimony on Russian interference in 2016?

Trouble is that he didn't.

His problem was not considering how the Left could interpret his actions.

If he had any idea he was doing anything that could have been twisted to appear as the Leftists have alleged, he would have done it differently.

The President shouldn't have to defend against shit like the Dems are piling on him.

Last edited:

No, but Trump has made many enemies that are powerful from the Clinton's to Romney and in between you have the Bush, Cruz and McCain families.

Trump wanted to be Caesar and know as the Senate draws their knives he might finally become Caesar with his political career being assassinated...

You do not go out attacking powerful families and not expect for those families not to aim at you and burn your political career to the ground and destroy you and your entire family...

I know what do I know, so when and if Trump goes down just know this is a warning to those that want to burn down the families that run our country...
------------------------------------- while I agree with your post about the Elites 'bushes' , 'clintons' and others I don't accept that your reasoning is correct for the USA . While to me you sound so accepting of criminal behavior of and by the Elites Bruce .

You could put it all down as Trump being a fool to supply democrats with so much ammunition. It's not like anyone has to look too hard or dig that deep to find dirt on Trump. He simply counted way too much on his allies to shield him.
Then why doesn't the fool be transparent and release the full Mueller report and release his federal income tax returns??? Got a lot to hide doesn't he.
/——-/ Why would he help those trying to remove him from office? How stupid.

Forum List

Back