Leftists, you AGREE that it's good for govt. officials to lie and commit crime to get Trump...

Like I said, you are clueless. A number of people were found in violation of campaign laws for non-financial contributions, including Cohen btw. who was buying up silence(in itself a non financial contribution) from Trump’s fuck-dolls

More insults, zero substance. No link. Nothing.

...next time it will be Democrat going after Republicans.

If a Republican, or anyone else, is engaged in crime and corruption, it would be my hope that it is revealed, publicized and, if possible, prosecute the wrongdoer. Why can't you get on-board with me on this concept?

Anton IS quite dim.

He is a hardcore, partisan leftist. His loyalty is to the Democratic Party. He will look the other way at any and all Democratic malfeasance because he cares more about them than he does average Americans.

And equally you should condemn him for abusing the vast powers of his office to go after his political opposition.

No matter how many times you try to spin it, it is not an "abuse of office" to ask another nation to look into potential crime and corruption by a former government official. Why is it your view that, if a former government official runs for office, they should be immune from investigation? And why are you opposed to Ukraine looking into the matter to see if there is any direct evidence of corruption?

It is an abuse of office to hold up foreign aid to a country until they investigate your political rival.

And equally you should condemn him for abusing the vast powers of his office to go after his political opposition.

No matter how many times you try to spin it, it is not an "abuse of office" to ask another nation to look into potential crime and corruption by a former government official. Why is it your view that, if a former government official runs for office, they should be immune from investigation? And why are you opposed to Ukraine looking into the matter to see if there is any direct evidence of corruption?

It is an abuse of office to hold up foreign aid to a country until they investigate your political rival.
And ANOTHER one that is QUITE dim.

Anton IS quite dim.

Instead of backing his claim with substance Anton is...

fearful-boy-hiding-under-bed-young-hides-his-85214244.jpg

No, it is not. You only oppose it because you are afraid of the potential truth and you don't want Joe and Hunter Biden to be held accountable for any crimes that they may have committed.

Hey BULLDOG

Was it an "abuse of office" when Joe Biden told Ukraine that they wouldn't get a BILLION dollars unless they FIRED a prosecutor?

...right? You support it, right?

No, but Trump has made many enemies that are powerful from the Clinton's to Romney and in between you have the Bush, Cruz and McCain families.

Trump wanted to be Caesar and know as the Senate draws their knives he might finally become Caesar with his political career being assassinated...

You do not go out attacking powerful families and not expect for those families not to aim at you and burn your political career to the ground and destroy you and your entire family...

I know what do I know, so when and if Trump goes down just know this is a warning to those that want to burn down the families that run our country...

LOL......sounds like the petty politics of high school.

Like I said, you are clueless. A number of people were found in violation of campaign laws for non-financial contributions, including Cohen btw. who was buying up silence(in itself a non financial contribution) from Trump’s fuck-dolls

More insults, zero substance. No link. Nothing.

moron did you actually read my post? Of course there is substance

moron did you actually read my post? Of course there is substance

More insults because you have no argument. You're wrong about Cohen. The campaign finance laws that he plead guilty to violating involved FINANCIAL transactions. I asked you for a link to give you an opportunity to substantiate your erroneous statement. Of course, you lack the honesty and the integrity to provide one or to acknowledge that you are wrong. When you're wrong, instead of doing the right thing and admitting to it, you call the other guy a "moron". Class act. Here's your link. Get educated.

How Michael Cohen broke campaign finance law

No. Where did you get a dumb idea like that?

Because you and leftists like you never call out malfeasance by your leftist masters. There is no crime that you won't support if it means getting Trump. By hook or by crook, that is your motto.
You mean the crap you make up about Democrats?

Why would i "call out" your lies?

When they genuinely fuck up, I'm the first to tell them. Like the cash for klunkers 2?

Fucking stupid idea just like the first time.

Yanking most of the troops outta Afghanistan in a hurry? Huge mistake.

Clinton's email server in the Ukraine? Bullshit conspiricy theory.

See the difference?

No, it is not. You only oppose it because you are afraid of the potential truth and you don't want Joe and Hunter Biden to be held accountable for any crimes that they may have committed.

A president receiving personal gain from a foreign government is the definition of emollients.

If that's so upsetting why did the" storm the meeting" Republicans enter a room where cell phones are not allowed with their cell phones? is it only bad when a Democrat does it?

No it wasn't. It was carrying out the instructions of the president.

LOL. Biden was the one that wanted the prosecutor removed because he was a threat to Joe and his son. It seems pretty clear that Joe Biden abused the shit out of his office for his son's (and his) financial gain. Trump is absolutely right to DEMAND that Ukraine investigate and share the results with the American people. If Joe and son committed any crimes or corruption, you certainly don't want it to be made public, let alone them be sanctioned in any way. You're a loyal, little fascist that way.

A president receiving personal gain from a foreign government is the definition of emollients.

Really? I looked it up and found this. Is my source mistaken?

The common emollients are:
  • Shea butter.
  • Cocoa butter.
  • Mineral oil.
  • Lanolin.
  • Petrolatum.
  • Paraffin.
  • Beeswax.
  • Squalene.

No it wasn't. It was carrying out the instructions of the president.

LOL. Biden was the one that wanted the prosecutor removed because he was a threat to Joe and his son. It seems pretty clear that Joe Biden abused the shit out of his office for his son's (and his) financial gain. Trump is absolutely right to DEMAND that Ukraine investigate and share the results with the American people. If Joe and son committed any crimes or corruption, you certainly don't want it to be made public, let alone them be sanctioned in any way. You're a loyal, little fascist that way.

Yet when Biden told them to check with the president, he made it clear it's what he wanted. Is that your new claim? That Obama did that for Biden's son's benefit?

Forum List

Back