Legal Experts say Fani has ruined her case against Trump!

No, I need proof of the courts being corrupt. You can be wrong without being corrupt. Something can even be unfair without being corrupt. A prosecutor can be corrupt without the entire court system being corrupt. That's why I asked my question. Because THAT was your assertion. If you misspoke and meant being wrong, you can simply say so. Not only would that actually be a good answer, but I would also simply agree.
Don't try to waddle yourself out of what you are trying to do which is everything but admitting I am right.

Everything I stated was fact.

I see it is now you, going to epic lengths, building that strawman, trying to save face.

Start qouting my comment instead of misquoted.

Greedy sex-starved Fani Willis likely ruined her case with Trump, experts say.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

Even MSNBC has pulled the sheet up and declared Fani DOA:

Don't try to waddle yourself out of what you are trying to do which is everything but admitting I am right.

Everything I stated was fact.

I see it is now you, going to epic lengths, building that strawman, trying to save face.

Start qouting my comment instead of misquoted.
Really? These are your comments.
Long before Trump the courts became corrupt.

where do I get the idea that the courts are corrupt

If you need proof, of the courts being wrong
You changed your wording, this last post. IT IS NOT ME DOING THE WADDLING.

I would suggest you reread what YOU said before accusing me of something.

Last edited:
You changed your wording, this last post. IT IS NOT ME DOING THE WADDLING.

I would suggest you reread what YOU said before accusing me of something.
you should never of but in, then asserted whwt i said

the entire court system being corrupt. That's why I asked my question. Because THAT was your assertion

I never ever stated that, you are the one making assertions.

Typical liberal last gasp of air tactic (unwittingly at that), accuse the other side of doing what you just did.

you should never of but in, then asserted whwt i said

I never ever stated that, you are the one making assertions.

Typical liberal last gasp of air tactic (unwittingly at that), accuse the other side of doing what you just did.
I showed you the relevant posts by you... Look in the end it really doesn't matter. If you can't even agree that you said what you said, while I'm showing you saying it, I can't help you. Be obtuse, call me names. As I said... I really don't care, you have the right to your opinion. Even dumb ones. I'll simply get bored and pay you the attention you deserve.

I wish you a good night Elektra.

So, they just stopped for the day. I'll give my opinion on what I learned and what I think.

There is one witness testifying that the relationship started before Wade was hired. This witness is currently carrying active animosity towards Willis on account of being given the choice of being fired or resigning.

There is both Wade and Willis testifying to this not being true. Both have given separate testimonies, and they are almost perfectly consistent to one another. The inconsistencies that are there are in line with what you'd expect with people remembering stuff that's been years ago.

At no point during the proceedings was a convincing case made that simply having a relationship lead to Willis personally profiting, in fact, every line of questioning in that direction was easily rebuffed.

The conclusion I draw at the moment. That the judge doesn't have enough to determine with any certainty what's true. So, he can't determine that they lied in the affidavit.

So, if he can't positively conclude they lied in the affidavit and there's no convincing case made she benefitted from the relationship she... or he for that matter won't be disqualified.

This is me actually spending the day listening. And giving my opinion.

I showed you the relevant posts by you... Look in the end it really doesn't matter. If you can't even agree that you said what you said, while I'm showing you saying it, I can't help you. Be obtuse, call me names. As I said... I really don't care, you have the right to your opinion. Even dumb ones. I'll simply get bored and pay you the attention you deserve.

I wish you a good night Elektra.
fork up you fucked up, you need to spell your name, furkup, hahahaha, get it, furkup, you really are a furkup.

agreeing what I said and what you assert I said, is two very different things, and as I showed in the last post, which you are deflecting from, they are not what you say they are.

She lied on legal documents. She is charging people in this case for lying on legal documents. How can you not see the issue with this?
And during this hearing today, she was asked for reasons she moved. She said she feared because of threats so moved to a different place. But they caught her. She was then asked if her family also fled the home she lived in. She admitted none of them fled. What shocked me so much was her pissed off attitude. She doesn't mind harassing others., But to her this is her being harassed. Tough shit.

And during this hearing today, she was asked for reasons she moved. She said she feared because of threats so moved to a different place. But they caught her. She was then asked if her family also fled the home she lived in. She admitted none of them fled. What shocked me so much was her pissed off attitude. She doesn't mind harassing others., But to her this is her being harassed. Tough shit.
She gave the reasons they didn't move. I think the notion that a 79-year-old isn't planning to move, and refusing to budge when urged is perfectly believable. For the rest you have her oldest daughter who might have visited her OR the house during the time.

Do you really believe that that, by itself is enough for a judge to decide she is lying and needs to be disqualified?

I remember a case I argued with you a few days ago where you felt it's impossible to determine guilt by a preponderance of the evidence when you had 11 witnesses and an incriminating videotape and deposition. And zero conflicting facts. Yet, here you think the word of one person overrules the word of 2 people because you feel an in effect irrelevant PERCEIVED discrepancy undermines their credibility enough to justify removing a DA from a case that has NO bearing on the alleged conduct. An action that would require a much heavier burden then a preponderance of the evidence.

Last edited:
A prosecution of this magnitude is a tremendous drain on available recourses. Both in man hours and money. A DA has much more than one case to prosecute. So whenever they take something big, that by necessity draws attention away from other cases.

Also raises the question of how she could go on these five/six vacations with her lover during this time. Don't you know everyone in her office was asking, "where's the boss?"

Greedy sex-starved Fani Willis likely ruined her case with Trump, experts say.

CNN senior legal analyst Elie Honig said Tuesday that Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis may have destroyed her election interference case against former President Donald Trump.

Willis appointed her romantic partner Nathan Wade as special prosecutor in the case, which a Trump co-defendant alleges is a conflict of interest because of benefits she received based on their relationship. Judge Scott McAfee will consider a motion Thursday to disqualify Willis based on the allegations.

I think her problems continue to multiply,” Honig asserted. “So the allegation that several defendants, including Donald Trump, have made is that there‘s a conflict of interest, that she has been in this personal romantic relationship with one of the outside people brought in to prosecute this case. She has since admitted that that‘s true, and that there was an intermingling of finances that creates a conflict of interest.”

Wade purchased airline tickets to Miami and San Francisco in Willis’ name, according to bank statements contained in a filing in his divorce case.

“Yesterday, there was a hearing, a zoom hearing that we were able to see where the DA‘s office said, ‘Judge, you should just throw this out. There‘s not even a need to hold a hearing.’ Well, the judge said, ‘I disagree. There‘s some serious disputed facts here. Therefore, we‘re going to have a hearing on Thursday.’ That‘s going to be really interesting to watch, but that is going to be a really problematic proceeding for the DA,” Honig said.

Dunno...do you think it will sink in the dems diseased brains that just being a hateful, racist negress are all the qualifications you need for being competent at your job?

putin's message.jpg

Also raises the question of how she could go on these five/six vacations with her lover during this time. Don't you know everyone in her office was asking, "where's the boss?"
I listened to the hearing. I don't think if you take the entire amount of time together you get to more than 2 weeks of in about a 2-year period. Don't think that's unreasonable.

Democrats: Tax and spend

Do you really believe that that, by itself is enough for a judge to decide she is lying and needs to be disqualified?

I remember a case I argued with you a few days ago where you felt it's impossible to determine guilt by a preponderance of the evidence when you had 11 witnesses and an incriminating videotape and deposition. Yet, here you think the word of one person overrules the word of 2 people because you feel an in effect irrelevant PERCEIVED discrepancy undermines their credibility enough to justify removing a DA from a case that has NO bearing on the alleged conduct. An action that would require a much heavier burden then a preponderance of the evidence.
I only watched part of the hearing today. I do not have sufficient information to say more than comment on her pissy attitude.
I believe you made a mistake by talking of a case that frankly, is not ringing any bells at all for me.

I do not like watching cases in courts primarily since they are moving at a snails pace.

I simply can't help you today.

I listened to the hearing. I don't think if you take the entire amount of time together you get to more than 2 weeks of in about a 2-year period. Don't think that's unreasonable.
I know this. She is having to testify to her own case in court. I do not have sufficient information to opine if she will be removed or stay to harass Trump.

Forum List

Back