Legalized Drugs

The people I know that smoke pot do it quite frequently.

And the people I know that drink beer to it quite frequently. I guess that means everyone that touches a beer is an alcoholic using your logic

Race baiting in a topic that isn't about race from a bigoted homosexual race baiting left wing sack...

First, who else gets their news from Fox other than white people and secondly, I can see why you're angry what with my bait and my hook all up in your mouth. :lmao:

Are you advocating for all tobacco use to be outlawed in the US?
I merely pointed out that it was a leading cause of cancer and heart disease. It will never be outlawed because it is a big source of revenue for the government.

I merely pointed out that it was a leading cause of cancer and heart disease. It will never be outlawed because it is a big source of revenue for the government.

And Murderous Fraud Vax.... how safe was that GOVERNMENT RECOMMENDED disaster?

Fuck the government. Use what you want, but YOU SHOULD BE ACCOUNTABLE....

It is a yes or no question...Are you advocating for all tobacco use to be outlawed in the US?

I never said that but troll away as that is all you are good at.

Yet you assume everyone that consumes pot does it a lot due to the fact the people you know do so. All I did was extend your fucked up logic to beer.

It is a yes or no question...Are you advocating for all tobacco use to be outlawed in the US?
It is a moot question as it will never be outlawed because of the tax revenue. Your understanding of government is very limited as is your IQ.

I agree as it is the reason I don't smoke, do drugs or get a phony Covid shot.

You should know when you are intoxicated or impaired.

You should know if you are an addict.

If you are impaired, do not drive.

If you are an addict, get help. But getting help should not mean admitting being a felon, which is why addicts do not seek help...

If more folks lived a healthy lifestyle like me there would be less death and disease.

Forum List

Back