Legalized Drugs

Unprotected sex is also dangerous.
This is why I think cannabis should be legal. It helps manage if you have brain seizures and also for me, I have it prescribed for nausea. I was diagnosed with a disease that causes me to be sick and vomit and feel nauseous and the weed really helps my stomach issues.

I clearly abuse weed and I am the weed addict you are talking about. I admit this. But so what? People abuse booze, food, sex etc as you also have pointed out Why is weed legally excluded from that while other vices are legal?

This is why I think cannabis should be legal. It helps manage if you have brain seizures and also for me, I have it prescribed for nausea. I was diagnosed with a disease that causes me to be sick and vomit and feel nauseous and the weed really helps my stomach issues.

I clearly abuse weed and I am the weed addict you are talking about. I admit this. But so what? People abuse booze, food, sex etc as you also have pointed out Why is weed legally excluded from that while other vices are legal?
Marijuana was always legal in this country until FDR outlawed it. I'm sorry you need weed to lead a happy life.

It is about control, but they do not want to give up their own vices so they attack the ones they do not have.

These people are pathetic human beings and should not be a concern to you

It is about control, but they do not want to give up their own vices so they attack the ones they do not have.

These people are pathetic human beings and should not be a concern to you
You do nothing but troll these threads. You never have anything intelligent to say so you prefer to be sarcastic and obnoxious.

Marijuana was always legal in this country until FDR outlawed it. I'm sorry you need weed to lead a happy life.
I alternate with cbd and thc for relief from nausea. Thanks. but I do abuse weed even though I have a real legal issue. My point was that a lot of people abuse other vices too and it's legal. I honestly can't see why weed is worse than any of the other vices. As

As you said, anything in excess is not good.

Why are you sorry that I need weed for nausea? If I wrote I took synthetic drugs for nausea would you be sorry?

Are you sorry more about the addiction component?

If that is the case it would be true of anyone thinking they need whatever vice they chose to lean on.

How I receive you is that you are stoning people whose vice is drugs knowing full well other legal vices are just as bad.

How did you decide to choose this group to marginalize as opposed to other sins?

I alternate with cbd and thc for relief from nausea. Thanks. but I do abuse weed even though I have a real legal issue. My point was that a lot of people abuse other vices too and it's legal. I honestly can't see why weed is worse than any of the other vices. As

As you said, anything in excess is not good.

Why are you sorry that I need weed for nausea? If I wrote I took synthetic drugs for nausea would you be sorry?

Are you sorry more about the addiction component?

If that is the case it would be true of anyone thinking they need whatever vice they chose to lean on.

How I receive you is that you are stoning people whose vice is drugs knowing full well other legal vices are just as bad.

How did you decide to choose this group to marginalize as opposed to other sins?
There are drugs far more harmful than weed. I already mentioned that. I did smoke weed during my college days.

The one drug that is legal, opium, is prescribed by doctors as OxyContin.

Apparently we should ban everything else....

The opium plant is the one plant that humans cannot shake addiction from once dosed.

Every other drug humans can get off, not that one, the ONE FDA APPROVED IN A PILL!!!

Legalize weed - obvious

Shrooms - better than pills and LSD

Coke - better than opium

We would be better off legalizing everything except opium.
Wow, best most logical post you have ever made! I personally have no use for any of the above but it's not about me. Opium is a scirge worse than any other. As far as the others they should be legal but regulated as to how much you can buy over an amount of time. Take the profit out of the black market and the black market disappears. The street weed dealer can not match the legal stuff in my area and had to get jobs.

You do nothing but troll these threads. You never have anything intelligent to say so you prefer to be sarcastic and obnoxious.

th

Forum List

Back