Leno schools Cruz

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Cruz takes talking points to Leno's couch | MSNBC

“If I was a strategist for your side, and I didn’t think Obamacare was going to work I would have sat back and said, ‘You know something? Let’s not shut down the government. Let’s see what happens,’” Leno said, adding later, “If they had just not shut it down what’s happening with Obamacare would still have happened, and rather than having people vilify you for shutting down the government it might have been seen in a different light.”

I guess Teddy thought he could up his approval rating on a late night talk show.....FAIL!

Cruz takes talking points to Leno's couch | MSNBC

“If I was a strategist for your side, and I didn’t think Obamacare was going to work I would have sat back and said, ‘You know something? Let’s not shut down the government. Let’s see what happens,’” Leno said, adding later, “If they had just not shut it down what’s happening with Obamacare would still have happened, and rather than having people vilify you for shutting down the government it might have been seen in a different light.”

I guess Teddy thought he could up his approval rating on a late night talk show.....FAIL!

I personally wish libertarians, and GOPers would go on TV entertainment shows more often, as I think their message will get across to a diversified audience and it will be to their benefit. :) There IS that low-info crowd and some may have commonsense.

Forum List

Back