Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

You have to admire those cretins...... Insisting folks stay out of the bedroom whilest insisting on public indoctrination and accomodation with every mindless breath........ Lmfao
It would be very nice if you DID stay out of our bedrooms. It's rather creepy when we present ourselves as married couples that people like you automatically think about what we are doing for sex. Very creepy.

Homosexual "marriage" ??? Lol
A laughable leftist contrivance......
Law of the land

Live with it

You are a pervert.........nothing more needs to be said. Homosexuality is nothing grade school kids should EVER be subjected to.....do you get it now????

No, I don't get it.

You seem to think that kids that age should not be told one thing that concerns sex, but should be told another thing that is basically the same that concerns sex.

It doesn't make any sense.

Also, I don't get why you feel the need to try and insult people instead of making an argument.

I think grade school is to teach kids how to read, write and cipher. It isn't for political indoctrination.

Kids learn so much at school, more than just simple stuff. They learn about life.

They learn how to use scissors, is that political indoctrination?

No, it's only political indoctrination when you're opposed to something.

Somehow it's political indoctrination to say "mommy and mommy".... really? To give kids a label for something.

Therefore it must be political indoctrination to say "mommy and daddy" yet, for some reason, you haven't complained about this.
Scissors is not a political issue - this is.

Why not try and construct an analogy that at least makes sense.

It's only a political issue because you choose to make it political.

Tolerating black people is an issue. Should teachers not make kids aware of other races and try and make them respect each other? Should they reinforce racism simply because adults talk about this politically?
So you would be just fine with teachers doing any of the examples I gave, right?

After all, those are only political if you make them so.

No, I don't get it.

You seem to think that kids that age should not be told one thing that concerns sex, but should be told another thing that is basically the same that concerns sex.

It doesn't make any sense.

Also, I don't get why you feel the need to try and insult people instead of making an argument.

I think grade school is to teach kids how to read, write and cipher. It isn't for political indoctrination.

Kids learn so much at school, more than just simple stuff. They learn about life.

Somehow it's political indoctrination to say "mommy and mommy".... really? To give kids a label for something.

Therefore it must be political indoctrination to say "mommy and daddy" yet, for some reason, you haven't complained about this.

Tolerating black people is an issue. Should teachers not make kids aware of other races and try and make them respect each other? Should they reinforce racism simply because adults talk about this politically?
So you would be just fine with teachers doing any of the examples I gave, right?

I don't know what examples you gave.

What if a teacher told students that homosexuality is wrong?

You have to admire those cretins...... Insisting folks stay out of the bedroom whilest insisting on public indoctrination and accomodation with every mindless breath........ Lmfao
It would be very nice if you DID stay out of our bedrooms. It's rather creepy when we present ourselves as married couples that people like you automatically think about what we are doing for sex. Very creepy.

Law of the land

Live with it

There are no laws, just acts, statutes and codes because we are under admiralty law because corporations cannot pass laws....only sovereign countries. Your beloved "gubermint" is a corporation which puts them under the UCC (universal commercial code" which makes them subject to admiralty law. You see, I know more than you. You think that USA.INC is not a corporation? Look them up on Dun and Bradstreet and then get back to me.....

Law of the land

Live with it

Dun & Bradstreet

That would likely be what anti-LGBT bigots would like. Do we want teachers teaching children to get along and not be bullies? That's what I want.

It seems to me that teachers should no be allowed to force feed children, almost babies of 4 years old ,these sort of ideas.

It's beyond ridiculous and unreasonable and only confuses them.

Let children be children, they will have a lot to worry about when they grow up!

That would likely be what anti-LGBT bigots would like. Do we want teachers teaching children to get along and not be bullies? That's what I want.

I want teachers to teach kids how to think for themselves, not think what the teachers want to think.

A teacher pushing her political agenda to a bunch of four year olds is pretty sad.

She is out of bounds, and seems proud that she can sway a four year old's opinion. Tough lady.

Law of the land

Live with it

Check this out...the IRS is incorporated in Puerto Rico just like I said it was...a trust #62. The Supreme Court is incorporated as well....imagine that?

Dun & Bradstreet

Again, should teachers be teaching intolerance?

We live in a society, were are society beings. However society has grown much larger than it used to be. People should be teaching tolerance.

People who are intolerant don't want teachers teaching tolerance.

Teachers should be teaching positive skills, not negative ones.

It seems to me that teachers should no be allowed to force feed children, almost babies of 4 years old ,these sort of ideas.

Let children be children, they will have a lot to worry about when they grow up!

What sort of ideas? The idea that two woman can be happy together?

It doesn't confuse children, I'm sorry, it confuses the adults. Children are perfectly able to accept that a man and a woman can be together and they're able to accept that two women can too.

What confuses them is when you tell them it's bad for 15 years, then they find out it's not bad and realize they've been lied to for their whole childhood.

We live in a society, were are society beings. However society has grown much larger than it used to be. People should be teaching tolerance.

Who gets to say which is which?

What sort of ideas? The idea that two woman can be happy together?

It doesn't confuse children, I'm sorry, it confuses the adults. Children are perfectly able to accept that a man and a woman can be together and they're able to accept that two women can too.

What confuses them is when you tell them it's bad for 15 years, then they find out it's not bad and realize they've been lied to for their whole childhood.

I don't agree with you.

Let children be children and enjoy their childhood for as long as possible.

They will have the rest of their lives to learn about sex.

I want teachers to teach kids how to think for themselves, not think what the teachers want to think.

How do kids think for themselves? At the age of four thinking for yourself is generally doing bad stuff. In a classroom there needs to be discipline.
Kids need to be learning skills of how to learn for themselves, how to be creative and so on, but they also need information and they'll get it from one place or another.

As you can see from this article, one boy said that men couldn't marry each other. He was wrong, but this was him "thinking for himself" and thinking it wrongly. Also some boy called another "gay", he'd picked up that gay was bad, not from his own thinking, but from someone else.

I think people need to understand how kids learn before they start making statements about kid's learning.

Who gets to say which is which?

Would you say teaching that homosexuality is wrong is tolerance?

tolerance: definition of tolerance in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

"The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with:"

No, it's not.

How do kids think for themselves? At the age of four thinking for yourself is generally doing bad stuff. In a classroom there needs to be discipline.
Kids need to be learning skills of how to learn for themselves, how to be creative and so on, but they also need information and they'll get it from one place or another.

As you can see from this article, one boy said that men couldn't marry each other. He was wrong, but this was him "thinking for himself" and thinking it wrongly. Also some boy called another "gay", he'd picked up that gay was bad, not from his own thinking, but from someone else.

I think people need to understand how kids learn before they start making statements about kid's learning.

At four year-old kids don't give a shit. Why not let them grow up and make up their own mind?

Forum List

Back