Lesbian Teacher: How I convince kids to accept "gay marriage" starting at 4

Scissors is not a political issue - this is.

Why not try and construct an analogy that at least makes sense.

It's only a political issue because you choose to make it political.

Tolerating black people is an issue. Should teachers not make kids aware of other races and try and make them respect each other? Should they reinforce racism simply because adults talk about this politically?
So you would be just fine with teachers doing any of the examples I gave, right?

After all, those are only political if you make them so.

I don't know what examples you gave.

What if a teacher told students that homosexuality is wrong?

Again, should teachers be teaching intolerance?

We live in a society, were are society beings. However society has grown much larger than it used to be. People should be teaching tolerance.

People who are intolerant don't want teachers teaching tolerance.

Teachers should be teaching positive skills, not negative ones.

We teach tolerance of others but we also respect that they are children and don't need to learn about homosexuality at 4.

So you would be just fine with teachers doing any of the examples I gave, right?

After all, those are only political if you make them so.

We live in a society, were are society beings. However society has grown much larger than it used to be. People should be teaching tolerance.

Who gets to say which is which?

Would you say teaching that homosexuality is wrong is tolerance?

tolerance: definition of tolerance in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

"The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with:"

No, it's not.

They're not teaching tolerance. They're teaching acceptance.

Liberals often think they're the same thing.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.

Yeah, teaching tolerance, disgusting. She should be teaching them how to kill gay people, and learn to say "n*gger" every five minutes too.
Teaching tolerance of tolerance for evil, wicked sexual deviation and perversion (homosexuality) is an evil and wicked thing.

It seems to me that teachers should no be allowed to force feed children, almost babies of 4 years old ,these sort of ideas.

It's beyond ridiculous and unreasonable and only confuses them.

Let children be children, they will have a lot to worry about when they grow up!

What sort of ideas? The idea that two woman can be happy together?

It doesn't confuse children, I'm sorry, it confuses the adults. Children are perfectly able to accept that a man and a woman can be together and they're able to accept that two women can too.

What confuses them is when you tell them it's bad for 15 years, then they find out it's not bad and realize they've been lied to for their whole childhood.

I don't agree with you.

Let children be children and enjoy their childhood for as long as possible.

They will have the rest of their lives to learn about sex.

But this isn't about sex.

It's you projecting your thoughts onto kids.

If you teach kids about "mommy and daddy" are you teaching them "mommy and daddy fuck"??? No, you're not.

So why is teaching kids about "mommy and mommy" teaching them "mommy and mommy fuck"???

Read the article, see how many times the women mentions sex to the kids. (the answer is not once).

She basically tells the kids that she loves her wife and they do things together with the kids like any other family. And the kids relate to this, because it's the same as their own family. NO SEX is mentioned.

"The ability or willingness to tolerate something, in particular the existence of opinions or behavior that one does not necessarily agree with:"

No, it's not.

Or perhaps they're teaching both.

Tolerance is a little difficult for kids to accept because all they know is what they've been told. They don't have their own thoughts so much as adults. However when they're older, if they've been taught to accept other people, they're going to be more tolerant.

Lesbian teacher: How I convince kids to accept gay ‘marriage’, starting at 4 years old

Disgusting bitch. So glad I am very involved in my kids schooling....this shit would have been stopped before it started.

Yeah, teaching tolerance, disgusting. She should be teaching them how to kill gay people, and learn to say "n*gger" every five minutes too.
Teaching tolerance of tolerance for evil, wicked sexual deviation and perversion (homosexuality) is an evil and wicked thing.

And then we get onto projecting.

No, homosexuality is not evil. But you've been taught it is so.

This is why we need to teach kids, so they don't end up thinking ridiculous things like you do.

No, it's not.

Tolerance is a little difficult for kids to accept because all they know is what they've been told. They don't have their own thoughts so much as adults. However when they're older, if they've been taught to accept other people, they're going to be more tolerant.

Should they be taught to tolerate racism?

This is why we need to teach kids, so they don't end up thinking ridiculous things like you do.

Here we are, back to the indoctrination part.

It seems to me that teachers should no be allowed to force feed children, almost babies of 4 years old ,these sort of ideas.

It's beyond ridiculous and unreasonable and only confuses them.

Let children be children, they will have a lot to worry about when they grow up!

What sort of ideas? The idea that two woman can be happy together?

It doesn't confuse children, I'm sorry, it confuses the adults. Children are perfectly able to accept that a man and a woman can be together and they're able to accept that two women can too.

What confuses them is when you tell them it's bad for 15 years, then they find out it's not bad and realize they've been lied to for their whole childhood.

I don't agree with you.

Let children be children and enjoy their childhood for as long as possible.

They will have the rest of their lives to learn about sex.

But this isn't about sex.

It's you projecting your thoughts onto kids.

If you teach kids about "mommy and daddy" are you teaching them "mommy and daddy fuck"??? No, you're not.

So why is teaching kids about "mommy and mommy" teaching them "mommy and mommy fuck"???

Read the article, see how many times the women mentions sex to the kids. (the answer is not once).

She basically tells the kids that she loves her wife and they do things together with the kids like any other family. And the kids relate to this, because it's the same as their own family. NO SEX is mentioned.

Mommy and Mommy?

ok...may be it's just me...but I come from a different background.... a different life if you may

if in kindergarten my teacher would have started with "mommy and mommy."...

My parents (mother and father) would have taken me and my sister out of that school the very next day.

Mommy and Daddy it is for me ....sorry... but I am old fashioned.

How about that, using one's trusted position to 'program' kids...isn't that 'special'...

No, it's not.

I tolerate others lifestyles and choices. I don't have to accept you lifestyle and choices. It is call individualism. We tolerate others and their ideas, we don't have to accept them.

We can debate, we don't have to agree or accept the others opinion but I tolerate your opinion. Do you accept mine?

The Anti Semite that propagandizes doesn't like it when GAYS propagandize, wow. This is like quicksand of hypocrisy here.
Where do I propagandizing? If me POSTING my opinion is propagandizing then EVERYONE here is doing the same. I don't attack young children I bring the truth to adults.

‘Recruiting children? You bet we are’

Though homosexual activists claim their efforts in the schools are a way of combatting bullying, a number of homosexual activists have highlighted that the movement’s goal is in fact to “indoctrinate” children into accepting the normalcy of the homosexual lifestyle."

This is reprehensible. An abuse of position and totally unacceptable. Should be made an offense punishable by a permanent ban from teaching and forced to register as a total asshole who corrupts the innocence of minors.

Victimizing children to further a Lesbian/Gay agenda on the state where education is compulsory.

Last edited:

Three thousand years of Judeo-Christian heritage, spirituality and teaching say you're wrong.

No, it's not.

Should they be taught to tolerate racism?

Yes. Kids should be taught to tolerate things they might not agree with. They don't have to accept racism, and should be shown why racism isn't good, however they should be taught that you make your argument and then listen to the opposing argument, and then refute what you believe is wrong.

These are skills that go beyond social cohesion, but work well for working with others.

There's a good way of doing this with different learning styles. Look up "clipboard" "microscope" "beach ball" and "puppy dog".

Here we are, back to the indoctrination part.

Understand the word "indoctrination". All kids are "indoctrinated". ie, they're basically told how to think, how to speak, it's why kids end up with the same accent as the people they're around. You can't just let kids find their own accept, they learn by copying, or as you put it, indoctrination.

There's no other way around this. Kids have to be indoctrinated.

Now, as we live in society we want kids to follow the rules of society, and to live well together, so we tell them the rules, we teach them the skills so that we have a BETTER SOCIETY.

Don't you think it's a good idea to have people living together in peace? Or do you want conflict?

Forum List

Back