🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LESBIANS: What Will They Think of Next?

Oh, and try reading the Ninth Amendment:

“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Still don't see the word abortion.

That's the point. You don't need to see the word. Get it yet?

Didn't think so. Go back to Ayn Rand you mouth-breathing rockchucker.

I'll go anywhere you can send me, pussy. Until then, no.

Sweet, then take along walk off of the edge of the Grand Canyon.

“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

So the Constitution is like Mary Poppin's handbag? You can pull anything out of it you want?

It's how the Constitution decides. Try reading the 10th Amendment.

LMAO, try reading a Supreme Court opinion. I know, I know, it's WAY harder than your trusty pocket constitution you got at a Ron Paul rally, but it's ACTUAL law.

Hint: Three-Fifths clause is out.

Try reading the Constitution. You've admitted the word abortion is not there.

Are you fucking retarded?

Again, read the Ninth Amendment:

Seems you are since you think that has the word abortion in it.

Wow.

Just wow.

Sad how you think what you say is how things should be done. Another arrogant fucking pussy Liberal.

So the Constitution is like Mary Poppin's handbag? You can pull anything out of it you want?

That's more or less what the Ninth Amendment says, yes.

I mean, so long as we're reading the Bill of Rights that you worship like the New Testament.

I'll go anywhere you can send me, pussy. Until then, no.

Sweet, then take along walk off of the edge of the Grand Canyon.

You sent me there? Strange, all I've seen are words. Send involves being able to back that up. Words don't do that, son.

LMAO, try reading a Supreme Court opinion. I know, I know, it's WAY harder than your trusty pocket constitution you got at a Ron Paul rally, but it's ACTUAL law.

Wow.

Just wow.

Sad how you think what you say is how things should be done. Another arrogant fucking pussy Liberal.

Was that English? Goddamn, post-factual America sucks.

I mean, so long as we're reading the Bill of Rights that you worship like the New Testament.

It's how you fucking leftists look at it. What's next, free cars to pieces of shit that say they can't afford them? Houses? People like you already support giving them food, clothing, healthcare, and anything else they're too damn sorry not to provide themselves.

Wow.

Just wow.

Was that English? Goddamn, post-factual America sucks.

It was ebonics so the blacks could understand it.

Somebody send an email to the Supreme Court to dust off the empty chair. Con65 is on his way to DC to take his rightful place!
I could do a better job than the Liberal pieces of shit there. I read the Constitution for what it says not words that I want to be in it.

Really? I don't think you can read anything longer than a shampoo bottle.

I can read what's in and what's not in the Constitution. Your outlook is if I want the Constitution to say something, it says it because I want it to say it. Not how it works.

Perhaps you can show me in the Constitution where the word abortion is written.

That's now how you decide what is or is not constitutional.

But according to you, that was constitutional. And so was slavery and Japanese internment. If the Supreme Court says so, who are you to say they're wrong?

Uh, I'd be the current court. Those decisions have been overruled.
And so when the Supreme Court overturns RVW, you'll be just peachy with it?

That's now how you decide what is or is not constitutional.

But according to you, that was constitutional. And so was slavery and Japanese internment. If the Supreme Court says so, who are you to say they're wrong?

Uh, I'd be the current court. Those decisions have been overruled.
And so when the Supreme Court overturns RVW, you'll be just peachy with it?

I wonder if he would support his 9th Amendment argument when it comes to guns?

So the 9th Amendment gives the Supreme Court carte blanche to invent anything it wants?

So the 9th Amendment gives the Supreme Court carte blanche to invent anything it wants?

That's what GaryDog believes.

I met a transman who came between a man and the pregnant mother of his child. He spent seven years with the woman and the child.

Eventually the guy managed to save the woman. The transman wanted custody of the child. The court ended up giving him a two week block every year. The child calls him dad apparently.

He also killed his cat and blamed the neighbour's dog. So chased that neighbour away. They had to sell up and leave, eventually. Obviously he had divided the community against them.

To give a small example, once he offered me a potato scallop. He knew I couldn't eat chicken salt. After I ate it, he casually said, "oh that had chicken salt"

I said, " now I'll be sick for 3 days". He just looked at be with a bitchy nonchalant, complacent face and shrugged.

So anyone who thinks transmen and lesbians aren't dangerous, have conversation with the poor chap who lost his baby through the formative years. So pointless, such a waste.

Sure there is. If all 50 million abortions over the past several decades had been brought to term, our society would be fucked. TOTALLY. FUCKED. Think about 50 million unwanted children born to poor parents without the means or willingness to raise them.

Unless, not having that "out", many of those pregnancies would not exist in the first place.

Just a thought

So the idea of strapping a pregnant woman and enslaving her to 9 months of carrying a child to term is appealing to you, from a socio-political standpoint?

Check this map of countries where abortion is legal/illegal, and tell me what you see:

screen_shot_2014_12_19_at_9_36_11_am.png(mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3).jpg

SHE made the choice to do what it takes to get pregnant yet you want to blame the rest of us for EXPECTING her to accept the responsibility for having done so.

What you're proposing would be like someone taking out a loan at a bank then expecting the person to make the monthly payments associated with doing so.

Except the man, too, took out the loan.

Where are his payments?

The man is told what the woman does with her body is her choice and no one else's business.

When the sperm donor doesn't pay and the mother can't pay, why are the payments to support someone else's kid placed on the backs of those that didn't take out the loan? In other words, why is the responsibility of supporting the kids of a woman who says what she does with her body placed on those unassociated with the situation when she can't pay?

Sperm banks are not free, they cost around $1000. Some get a friend to donate sperm, in a cup instead.

Eggs can cost well in the $10-20,000 range

Adoptions can cost $25-50,000 after a back ground and financial check

Parents should be ready to be parents not just by accident.

Sure there is. If all 50 million abortions over the past several decades had been brought to term, our society would be fucked. TOTALLY. FUCKED. Think about 50 million unwanted children born to poor parents without the means or willingness to raise them.

Not one of those 50 million was unwanted.

Really, you wanted to adopt them ALL?
I think his point is all of them can be adopted.

But Leftists like you think in static terms when it comes to abortion....and everything else. 50 million abortions doesn't translate into 50 million surplus babies if abortion becomes illegal. It also doesn't translate into 50 million back ally abortions. Making something illegal and removing social acceptance eliminates that something from the list of options that socially conscious, law abiding people will consider. Most people will decide between adoption or finding a way to be responsible for the life they brought into the world; the latter choice holding sway in most cases. People abort because they can. Remove the option and people will either try harder to not make babies or failing at that, raise the child or put it up for adoption.

Oh and I'm sure you use this same argument when it comes to gun control.

Shut the fuck up. You're completely full of shit.
There's no constitutional right to an abortion, killer.

No constitutional right to prevent an abortion at home or in a clinic. Public has no right to have access to or interfere in a woman's medical records without her permission.

Unless, not having that "out", many of those pregnancies would not exist in the first place.

Just a thought

So the idea of strapping a pregnant woman and enslaving her to 9 months of carrying a child to term is appealing to you, from a socio-political standpoint?

Check this map of countries where abortion is legal/illegal, and tell me what you see:

screen_shot_2014_12_19_at_9_36_11_am.png(mediaclass-base-page-main.d2c518cc99acd7f6b176d3cced63a653791dedb3).jpg

SHE made the choice to do what it takes to get pregnant yet you want to blame the rest of us for EXPECTING her to accept the responsibility for having done so.

What you're proposing would be like someone taking out a loan at a bank then expecting the person to make the monthly payments associated with doing so.

Except the man, too, took out the loan.

Where are his payments?

The man is told what the woman does with her body is her choice and no one else's business.

When the sperm donor doesn't pay and the mother can't pay, why are the payments to support someone else's kid placed on the backs of those that didn't take out the loan? In other words, why is the responsibility of supporting the kids of a woman who says what she does with her body placed on those unassociated with the situation when she can't pay?

Sperm banks are not free, they cost around $1000. Some get a friend to donate sperm, in a cup instead.

Eggs can cost well in the $10-20,000 range

Adoptions can cost $25-50,000 after a back ground and financial check

Parents should be ready to be parents not just by accident.

I wasn't referring to a sperm bank. The use of "sperm donor" refers to the male half of the two that created a child then runs away from his responsibility to support that child. In many of those cases, the ONLY association the baby daddy has with the child is during conception.

Not one of those 50 million was unwanted.

Really, you wanted to adopt them ALL?
I think his point is all of them can be adopted.

But Leftists like you think in static terms when it comes to abortion....and everything else. 50 million abortions doesn't translate into 50 million surplus babies if abortion becomes illegal. It also doesn't translate into 50 million back ally abortions. Making something illegal and removing social acceptance eliminates that something from the list of options that socially conscious, law abiding people will consider. Most people will decide between adoption or finding a way to be responsible for the life they brought into the world; the latter choice holding sway in most cases. People abort because they can. Remove the option and people will either try harder to not make babies or failing at that, raise the child or put it up for adoption.

Oh and I'm sure you use this same argument when it comes to gun control.

Shut the fuck up. You're completely full of shit.
There's no constitutional right to an abortion, killer.

No constitutional right to prevent an abortion at home or in a clinic. Public has no right to have access to or interfere in a woman's medical records without her permission.

Maybe more should do it at home with a coat hanger. The smart ones would learn not to and the dumb ones wouldn't be around to have the chance to produce more that they would conveniently kill.

Forum List

Back