🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

LESBIANS: What Will They Think of Next?

Many of those children would disagree. Love is what is important not the sex of a parent.

Couple that gives birth still break up for many reasons and someone has to get the kids, in part or whole

Difference is regardless of which parent the child goes with, it's a biological parent.

Are you a birther, a mind reader or the IRS? Were you a witness to the birth, serious question?

Don't have to be any of those or have witnessed it to know what I said is true based on the statement to which I responded. I'll explain but you'll need to pay attention.

When a couple gives birth to a child and that couple is male/female, the child is biologically both of theirs. If they split up for whatever reason and the child goes with one of those two, that child is with a biological parent. If it's a lesbian couple, ONLY one of them can actually be the biological parent although they may call the child theirs. That's simple biology that most people learn at a young age.

Have you ever heard of paternity suits or claims, retard?

There isn't a male in the a lesbian couple, retard.

You REALLY are a dolt or ding-a-ling. Neither partner in a lesbian relationship ever sleeps around with...

MEN :rolleyes:

:badgrin:

:laugh::laugh:

Are you against adoption? People like you are exactly why there are so many abortions every year. If the red tape that comes with adoption were eliminated, women would have their children, instead of aborting them. They would know there IS a place ready to go for their child.

People that have abortions because they don't like the results of having spread their legs is why there are so many abortions every year. If, as you lefties say, the choice is the woman's to make, you can't pin the responsibility when it happens on anyone but the person making the choice.

When I said there are "so many" abortions, I referred to an indeterminate number. If you had the least amount of reading comprehension, you would have realized that, instead of making yourself look like a dumb fool, using a cliché generalization such as this.

The number is easy to determine. As of today, while I don't have the exact number in front of me, it's over 50 million since 1973.

And just what is "it's" being now? :laugh:

In your vacant mind? :laugh:

Oh, and try reading the Ninth Amendment:

“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Still don't see the word abortion.

That's the point. You don't need to see the word. Get it yet?

Didn't think so. Go back to Ayn Rand you mouth-breathing rockchucker.

Does that mean I can buy an automatic weapon?

You do not need one. Your brain is on full-automatic stupid. :laugh:

Are you against adoption? People like you are exactly why there are so many abortions every year. If the red tape that comes with adoption were eliminated, women would have their children, instead of aborting them. They would know there IS a place ready to go for their child.

"If the red tape that comes with adoption were eliminated, women would have their children instead of abortion them"

Prove it with objective, verifiable data.

After going through nine months of pregnancy, the last thing most women want is a hassle with an adoption agency. If the rules were slackened dramatically, very many women would keep their babies and give birth. Then they could decide if they want to keep it or give it up for adoption. But again, if the woman is undecided and, as most do, knows adoption is a very difficult process, she is extremely likely to follow her base instincts and abort her baby, if she has a strong inclination to do that.

If you want numbers of how many women abort their babies for the reason I just stated, you cannot have them. There are no statistics available anywhere for that, especially when Planned Parenthood operates in almost total secrecy.

"many women would keep their babies and give birth"

Prove it.

If these women are so proud of what they do when they abort, why the secrecy. Shouldn't they be shouting off the rooftops about what they did.

I would not, but I know, you, with your empty brain would walk around downtown, asking any woman on the street that looks like a lesbian, your pressing questions. :lmao:

People that have abortions because they don't like the results of having spread their legs is why there are so many abortions every year. If, as you lefties say, the choice is the woman's to make, you can't pin the responsibility when it happens on anyone but the person making the choice.

When I said there are "so many" abortions, I referred to an indeterminate number. If you had the least amount of reading comprehension, you would have realized that, instead of making yourself look like a dumb fool, using a cliché generalization such as this.

The number is easy to determine. As of today, while I don't have the exact number in front of me, it's over 50 million since 1973.

Over 50 million abortions since 1973. Do you deny that fact?

"If the red tape that comes with adoption were eliminated, women would have their children instead of abortion them"

After going through nine months of pregnancy, the last thing most women want is a hassle with an adoption agency. If the rules were slackened dramatically, very many women would keep their babies and give birth. Then they could decide if they want to keep it or give it up for adoption. But again, if the woman is undecided and, as most do, knows adoption is a very difficult process, she is extremely likely to follow her base instincts and abort her baby, if she has a strong inclination to do that.

If you want numbers of how many women abort their babies for the reason I just stated, you cannot have them. There are no statistics available anywhere for that, especially when Planned Parenthood operates in almost total secrecy.

Prove it.

If these women are so proud of what they do when they abort, why the secrecy. Shouldn't they be shouting off the rooftops about what they did.

I would not, but I know, you, with your empty brain would walk around downtown, asking any woman on the street that looks like a lesbian, your pressing questions. :lmao:

Why wouldn't you if you think what you've done is OK?

What fact? You haven't said what the hell you are talking about.

Not yet. :lol:

“The enumeration in the Constitution of certain rights shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.”

Again, a good for nothing Liberal trying to determine what someone else does or doesn't need. Funny how you say something related to what's actually in the Constitution is wrong (owning guns) yet support something that isn't remotely in it as OK (abortion).

Prove it.

Because I might get slapped a time or two? :laugh:

YOU referenced abortion in your post above and said it was an indeterminate number. I said it was over 50 million since 1973. Do you deny that it is?

Prove it.

Excuses?

Again, a good for nothing Liberal trying to determine what someone else does or doesn't need. Funny how you say something related to what's actually in the Constitution is wrong (owning guns) yet support something that isn't remotely in it as OK (abortion).

I have been fully conservative ever since you were walking around in diapers.

I have fully supported gun owners rights since 1986. Even for lesbians.

Prove it.

Excuses?

The thought of getting slapped doesn't make you pause. You are proving again, your brain is certifiably empty.

I have supported gun owners rights since 1986.

When would I have been walking around in diapers. Years?

Prove it.

Prove it.

Excuses?

The thought of getting slapped doesn't make you pause. You are proving again, your brain is certifiably empty.

You're proving you're a coward by refusing to stand up for what you say is right but keep making excuses.

YOU referenced abortion in your post above and said it was an indeterminate number. I said it was over 50 million since 1973. Do you deny that it is?

No with your complete lack or reading comprehension, you should always take time before you post to go back and read.

I said the number of women who abort for the following reason was "indetermate": Because they might end up not wanting the child, and they go ahead with an abortion, because of the complete lack of good adoption agencies.

Excuses?

You're proving you're a coward by refusing to stand up for what you say is right but keep making excuses.

I have never had such a vacant discussion in my entire life. :rolleyes:

I bet dykes know how you feel. But do continue with your meltdown. :lol:

I have supported gun owners rights since 1986.

When would I have been walking around in diapers. Years?

Prove it.

Are you proving with your butt plug underneath and your right hand glued to the keyboard you lean towards being gay?

I can smell your diapers from here.

Please, tell me those that biology demands.
You've been trying to dodge your main issue for several pages now. Don't you think it's about time for you to step up to the plate so we can see what you've got? Perhaps you don't remember what is you said, so let me refresh your memory ..........
Homosexuality is simply a delusion ...

You're no closer to giving that statement any credibility right now, than you were the moment you posted it. I have a suspicion. May I tell you about it? I think that you made that statement whilst maneuvering a labyrinth of ill-logic and now I've blocked all of the exits so you can't find your way back to sense. Am I right? Or at least close?

No with your complete lack or reading comprehension, you should always take time before you post to go back and read.

I said the number of women who abort was "indeterminate." And because they might end up not wanting the child, they go ahead with an abortion because of the complete lack of good adoption agencies.

They go ahead with the abortion because they don't like the results of having spread their legs. Responses women give as to why they had an abortion revolve around the birth control mindset. I have yet to see any site that shows such things have a response indicating the reason a woman gave for having an abortion being because there wasn't a good adoption agency. The top responses from various sources center around finances, ages, or interference with education/career. Nothing remotely related to "bad adoption agency".

Forum List

Back