Lesbo Sally Kohn Calls Officer Racist For Giving Her Free Pass On Subway After Forgetting Wallet

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Sally Kohn pulled a straight up jew move. This is the left's strategy to expose White Privilege - they say if you're white, or at least look white, then record and expose any incident where you feel you've been treated better than a black person would.

kohn1.jpg

Yo Adrian!!

Cop Did a Nice Thing When Political Commentator Forgot Her Wallet. She Called Him Racist For It

Wow. Just...wow.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. Scientific fact actually.

A black homo Muslim walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll you have, Mr. President.

She can make an ass out of herself if she wants.

the majority of the people are so over her kind and all their BS. In fact they are laughing at her more than anything.

fergurson, Baltimore, etc..... We could give a shit a less. it doesn't affect the rest of the 355 MILLION people in the country who has lives and families to take care of. she should try it

Sally Kohn pulled a straight up jew move. This is the left's strategy to expose White Privilege - they say if you're white, or at least look white, then record and expose any incident where you feel you've been treated better than a black person would.

kohn1.jpg

Yo Adrian!!

Cop Did a Nice Thing When Political Commentator Forgot Her Wallet. She Called Him Racist For It
What a stupid c*nt...
I once held a door open for a guy in a wheel chair. He got pissed at me.
I was not having a good day and ordinarily I would have just let his comment to me go....But he deserved it...I turned to him and said "well fuck you then"...
And then let the door go in his ungrateful mug...Fuck 'em....
This asshole broad is so typical of left wing radicals. They are perpetually miserable. They are not happy unless they are bitching and complaining about something.
She deserves to be slapped in the tits.

kohn1.jpg

Yo Adrian!!

What a stupid c*nt...
I once held a door open for a guy in a wheel chair. He got pissed at me.
I was not having a good day and ordinarily I would have just let his comment to me go....But he deserved it...I turned to him and said "well fuck you then"...
And then let the door go in his ungrateful mug...Fuck 'em....

good of you for trying. I probably would have done the same thing. Some people aren't worth being kind and considerate to. I can be an ass just like they are in a heartbeat. LOL....

I don't watch cable or any tv these days. I don't even have an antenna for local. Just my DVD player for old classic movies and film noir. The internet for news.

Theres no proof this actually even happened either.

I think this liberal dyke just made it up so she could post a smug comment on twitter to seem cool and progressive.

Theres no proof this actually even happened either.

I think this liberal dyke just made it up so she could post a smug comment on twitter to seem cool and progressive.

Agreed, there has been too many times something a homo said happened didn't. Faux hate crimes come to mind

Besides being a sodomite, it's a leftist and we all know lefties make stuff up all the time for political reasons.

Forum List

Back