Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012

The gov wants the assault rifles. The teeth of liberty. If life was what they cared about they would ban handguns and leave assault rifles alone.

What a country looks like when people give up their guns.

Son of a Bitch

Looks like we need to ban handguns
But Assault Rifles is the best we can get

Are you a warmonger?
Just stating a fact.

When was the last time you saw a war with handguns?

Rifles are for war.

That is why ASSAULT weapons are such a hot topic.

Not because they are a real threat to the citizenry.

They represent a threat to government.

So they tell your little squirrel brain to be afraid of them.

To push to do away with them.

It's not that complicated.

But Assault Rifles is the best we can get
That assumes the effort would END with semi-auto rifles that are "scary looking". We know full well that it would only be the first step. IF the next shooter kills a bunch of strangers in a public place and uses a handgun. I can hear your BS already. "How much more of this mindless evil can we stand"?

All of them can go fook themselves at the earliest opportunity.

Just stating a fact.

When was the last time you saw a war with handguns?

Rifles are for war.

That is why ASSAULT weapons are such a hot topic.

Not because they are a real threat to the citizenry.

They represent a threat to government.

So they tell your little squirrel brain to be afraid of them.

To push to do away with them.

It's not that complicated.
From your feeble mind soldiers do not carry a sidearm.

That assumes the effort would END with semi-auto rifles that are "scary looking". We know full well that it would only be the first step. IF the next shooter kills a bunch of strangers in a public place and uses a handgun. I can hear your BS already. "How much more of this mindless evil can we stand"?

All of them can go fook themselves at the earliest opportunity.
Handguns are the Holy Grail of stopping gun violence

But they are a Sacred Cow and can’t be touched

From your feeble mind soldiers do not carry a sidearm.
Thus SIDE arm...not primary battle weapon.

Our M9's were only to be used as a last resort (primary weapon failure), or in quarters where the M4 was impractical for use...which was pretty much nowhere.

The gov wants the assault rifles. The teeth of liberty. If life was what they cared about they would ban handguns and leave assault rifles alone.

Bans lead to book burning & censorship. The cure to crime starts with the family unit. If one has a functional family unit based on human dignity through God given morality then there is a pretty good chance of a successful family unit & one more unit to straighten out our America into the right direction of peace & respect for our fellow Americans. If one has a nonfunctional family unit then there is a fairly high chance it is based upon the 'me, I & myself' concept which makes that particular family unit a total write off. Sadly it's just the way it is.

Thus SIDE arm...not primary battle weapon.

Our M9's were only to be used as a last resort (primary weapon failure), or in quarters where the M4 was impractical for use...which was pretty much nowhere.
I bet you had to look that up. Go away.

That's what I've been documenting in Black Death Matters for two years. Democrats care about votes. Period. Biden only cares about little girls he can sniff.

There has not been a murder with an assault weapon in decades ,since 1988, and that was a police officer who killed an informant. There have been 3 crimes since 1934, Get your terms correct!

Bans lead to book burning & censorship. The cure to crime starts with the family unit. If one has a functional family unit based on human dignity through God given morality then there is a pretty good chance of a successful family unit & one more unit to straighten out our America into the right direction of peace & respect for our fellow Americans. If one has a nonfunctional family unit then there is a fairly high chance it is based upon the 'me, I & myself' concept which makes that particular family unit a total write off. Sadly it's just the way it is.
Yeah, good luck with fixing that!

Forum List

Back