Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns

The gov wants the assault rifles. The teeth of liberty. If life was what they cared about they would ban handguns and leave assault rifles alone.

What a country looks like when people give up their guns.

You can't fight a war with a handgun.

Government seeks to preserve government.

In a real war, the use of a handgun is to kill an enemy soldier, and take his rifle.

During World War II, our government had a program, never fully realized, to manufacture a bunch of very cheap, simple handguns, meant to be dropped into territory controlled by the enemy, but where we thought a significant population might exist that would be on our side. The intent wasn't that our supporters would fight the war for us using these guns, but that they would use these guns to pick off an enemy soldier here and there, and then take that enemy soldier's gun to fight the war.

A signatory of the Constitution. Killed by a privately owned firearm. Forever destroying the liberal fantasy about fake Militia requirements.
If Alexander Hamilton was part of a well regulated militia, he would not have had that problem

If Alexander Hamilton was part of a well regulated militia, he would not have had that problem
Irrelevant, his death is the historical proof of the Founders intent in regards to private ownership of firearms outside any Militia requirement.

In a real war, the use of a handgun is to kill an enemy soldier, and take his rifle.

During World War II, our government had a program, never fully realized, to manufacture a bunch of very cheap, simple handguns, meant to be dropped into territory controlled by the enemy, but where we thought a significant population might exist that would be on our side. The intent wasn't that our supporters would fight the war for us using these guns, but that they would use these guns to pick off an enemy soldier here and there, and then take that enemy soldier's gun to fight the war.

When I was in Afghan I requested to purchase my own weapon.

I wanted a .40...NOPE...shut up and color...can't even change the grips.

A lot of the guys bought these 'quick draw' holsters that was up on their rib cage.

Got them from the hajis on KAIA...got a couple of them killed...looked pretty cool though...the 9 was wedged in there tighter that a fishes ass.

Quick draw my ass.

The gov wants the assault rifles. The teeth of liberty. If life was what they cared about they would ban handguns and leave assault rifles alone.

What a country looks like when people give up their guns.

Looks like you need to ban handguns.

I've got all kinds of guns & will give up none.
Nothing they try to do usurps the 2A or my natural rights to provide for effective self defense.
We are still a free country despite what the left tries to do or say because we have never surrendered our freedom to them. The UNiparties constant attempts to illegally strip our freedoms through bogus laws or force will be what starts a new Civil War

Our government doesn't care about us shooting each other with pistols. They want to prevent a militia from being able to defend ourselves against UN troops during the takeover.

Our government doesn't care about us shooting each other with pistols. They want to prevent a militia from being able to defend ourselves against UN troops during the takeover.

Do you honestly believe that we fear you forming your own "Militia"? That's just one more thing for us to clean up.

I've got all kinds of guns & will give up none.
Nothing they try to do usurps the 2A or my natural rights to provide for effective self defense.
We are still a free country despite what the left tries to do or say because we have never surrendered our freedom to them. The UNiparties constant attempts to illegally strip our freedoms through bogus laws or force will be what starts a new Civil War

Sure do wish you would get that Revolution or "Uncivil" War started so the rest of us can deal with you characters and go to supper.

Do you honestly believe that we fear you forming your own "Militia"? That's just one more thing for us to clean up.
We? As in, you, the UN military general, lol? They were worried enough about Randy Weaver to kill his family. Yes, they are worried. They want a smooth takeover. Guns mess up their plans...

Forum List

Back