Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns

actually, obama changed the number to 3 killed....they weren't getting enough shootings that counted as mass public shootings at the 4 killed number...so he lowered it....
The CRS and FBI still use the same standards they have since establishing them in the nineties.

The rest just seem to make them up as they go along.

Do you honestly believe that we fear you forming your own "Militia"? That's just one more thing for us to clean up.
Our ability to resist oppression with force is the only thing between us and a dictatorship and that's been the case for a century or more now.

Return to locking up violent criminals so they are too old to be a problem if and when the ever get out again.

Personally I like the 20-30-Life without parole plus 100 years plan myself.

Why is it you folks never seem to want to deal with the actual problem, violent felons and the dangerously insane?
Fine with me. How does that stop the Uvalde shooter?

No...mass public shooting incidents are not becoming more common, that is a lie...they are about the same as they have been.....look at Mother Jones Mass Public shooting data base.....

The gun murder rates are climbing because of the democrat party...something you keep leaving out when you throw out your posts....
I’m not interested in your feelings. I deal with facts.

The fact remains that gun murder rates are climbing. The why behind that is your opinion.

I’m not interested in your feelings. I deal with facts.

Those are the facts provided by the OP.

Those aren't facts....you were shown they weren't facts....

You are protecting the democrat party ....they are getting thousands of young black men murdered across the country in the cities they control....and you don't care......

Without a secure campus nothing was going to stop him from at least getting into the building and starting to carry out his plan.

Having an immediate armed response on the campus however could have absolutely stopped him before he got into double digits.

Those aren't facts....you were shown they weren't facts....

You are protecting the democrat party ....they are getting thousands of young black men murdered across the country in the cities they control....and you don't care......
Black lives only seem to matter if they die at the hands of a white guy, preferably a white cop.

Well...dipshit.....had the police arrested him for any number of crimes that he committed.....for example....shooting at people with a BB gun....an arrestable crime......torturing and killing cats....an arrestable crime.....violence in his schools....arrestable crimes.....

Had they committed him for his psychotic behavior using an Emergency Protective Order, which they have in Texas..

He would have popped on his background check and been denied those guns...

For one.......

Without a secure campus nothing was going to stop him from at least getting into the building and starting to carry out his plan.

Having an immediate armed response on the campus however could have absolutely stopped him before he got into double digits.
So you have no problem with giving that guy an AR-15.

Thank you.

It’s not a fact that gun murder rates are climbing?

Is that a fact? Yes or no?

It is a fact....

The other fact is that the reason they are climbing is the democrat party policies...

1) attacking the police

2) releasing violent gun offenders

3) using blm and antifa to burn, loot and kill in black neighborhoods during election cycles....

Well...dipshit.....had the police arrested him for any number of crimes that he committed.....for example....shooting at people with a BB gun....an arrestable crime......torturing and killing cats....an arrestable crime.....violence in his schools....arrestable crimes.....

Had they committed him for his psychotic behavior using an Emergency Protective Order, which they have in Texas..

For one.......
You dipshit. You moron. You dumbass.

He needed to be reported to the police for that. He wasn’t.

So you have no problem with giving that guy an AR-15.

Thank you.

Who said that....? You doofus.

He shouldn't have had those guns......it wasn't a failure of gun ownership in the U.S.....the family, the school, his friends, the police, failed to have him arrested, failed to have him committed...

Those failures, not guns, allowed him to pass his background check....the Federally mandated Background check you shitheads told us would stop him......

This is on you, not gun owners.

For one.......
IF they had simply had him committed for a 72hr eval and had a judge render him mentally defective he would not have legally been eligible to purchase a firearm.

One thing we need to look at is ending the sealing of Juvenile records where the kids have committed felonies. That needs to be reportable with a minimum 10 year ban on their RTKB after reaching age 21. If we want to allow them to then petition to get their rights back so be it but felonies need to be reportable regardless of age.

He needed to be reported to the police for that. He wasn’t.

Yep.....that was a failure of his family, his friends, the ones who saw the sack of tortured and killed cats that he carried around...a crime that would have resulted in a criminal record, his school....where he engaged in violent attacks on other students which the school did not file criminal complaints for....and the police for not actually arresting him when they were called to the school....

Where did your background checks work?

So when you said “Those aren't facts...”, that was a lie.

You idiot. You dumbass. You lying sack of shit.

You just can't stand that no matter how you lie, and tap dance and try to hide the truth, it is the democrat party behind the increase in gun murder since 2015, and their desire to use mass public shootings to gain power that is preventing actual fixes for mass public shootings......

Forum List

Back