Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns

Fine with me. How does that stop the Uvalde shooter?
The Israelis put armed security in there schools after a mass shooting by terrorist in 1974 they have had two incidents since. Uvalde proved that law enforcement isn't up to the task. We should use combat Veterans who pass a background and psychological check.

You just can't stand that no matter how you lie, and tap dance and try to hide the truth, it is the democrat party behind the increase in gun murder since 2015, and their desire to use mass public shootings to gain power that is preventing actual fixes for mass public shootings......
You dumbass. You doofus. You idiot.

You said those weren’t facts. You lied.

You moron.

The Israelis put armed security in there schools after a mass shooting by terrorist in 1974 they have had two incidents since. Uvalde proved that law enforcement isn't up to the task. We should use combat Veterans who pass a background and psychological check.
Why wasn’t that done?

The failure was no properly trained LEO's were on site and the chief made a horribly bad call for which he needs to be fires and run out of town.

Those are your feelings, not facts.

Those are the facts......the democrat party...

1) attacked the police to the point they quit, or stopped dealing with criminals

2) the democrat party prosecutors have been releasing the most violent, most dangerous gun criminals over and over again...just ask the current Mayor of New York or the cops in Philly

3) the democrat party unleashed their brown shirts, blm and antifa, to burn, loot and kill in primarily black neighborhoods for 7 months to hurt President Trump during an election year, and told the police in those cities to stand back and do nothing to stop it....

Those are the facts......the democrat party...
We know that gun murder rates are climbing. That’s a fact even though you lied about that not being a fact because you’re a doofus.

Why you believe those gun murder rates are climbing is not a fact. That’s an opinion.

You moron. You dipshit. You doofus.

You know.....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery....but at least try to do it well, and with some originality.........
Notice that you won’t address your lie. Now why is that?

You moron. You doofus. You idiot.

Pew Research: What the data says about gun deaths in the U.S.

The gov wants the assault rifles. If life was what they cared about they would ban handguns and leave assault rifles alone.

What a country looks like when people give up their guns.

I was talking to a lady recently who owns and has hunted with a bolt action 30-06 and also owns a couple handguns.

She mentioned to me that she could see no reason to own a rifle like the AR-15. I tried to explain to her the advantages of the AR-15 over other rifles but I don’t think I convinced her.

Now if the government wants to ban her handguns she will definitely vote against any and all gun grabbers.

Gun grabbers realize that you start out trying to ban the least popular firearms and then target the more popular categories. The goal is to limit firearm ownershio to perhaps one single shot .22 rifle, one single shot rifle of a larger caliber without a scope (scoped rifles are sniper rifles) and one single shot shotgun or a double barrel coach gun.

Forum List

Back