Let 'Em Die

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"New York state issued a blanket do-not-resuscitate directive last week instructing first-responders not to try to revive patients without a pulse amid increased call volumes and lack of resources during the coronavirus public health crisis"

“They’re not giving people a second chance to live anymore,’’ Oren Barzilay, the president of Local 2507, Uniformed EMT’s, Paramedics & Fire Inspectors Union, told the Post. “Our job is to bring patients back to life. This guideline takes that away from us.”

"If hospitalized patients infected with the virus begin to go into cardiac arrest, doctors and nurses must first dress in full personal protective equipment before beginning CPR, meaning some patients might die in the interim. Some doctors issue do-not-resuscitate orders for COVID-19 patients on a case to case basis without families signing off but blanket measures for all patients infected with the virus were considered too draconian by ethics professionals in the medical community."

Too 'draconian' for ethics professionals in the medical community perhaps, but we're talking about NEW YORK - forgetabout it.....Cardiac Patients are to be assumed as having COVID-19 by paramedics even if they have not been tested and proven to have the virus.

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

My suggestion - Try not to have a heart attack in New York!

1587581229425.png

The Hippocratic Oath another western ideal to soon be thrown in the trash by progressivism and never revived.

*****SMILE*****

:)

"New York state issued a blanket do-not-resuscitate directive last week instructing first-responders not to try to revive patients without a pulse amid increased call volumes and lack of resources during the coronavirus public health crisis"

“They’re not giving people a second chance to live anymore,’’ Oren Barzilay, the president of Local 2507, Uniformed EMT’s, Paramedics & Fire Inspectors Union, told the Post. “Our job is to bring patients back to life. This guideline takes that away from us.”

"If hospitalized patients infected with the virus begin to go into cardiac arrest, doctors and nurses must first dress in full personal protective equipment before beginning CPR, meaning some patients might die in the interim. Some doctors issue do-not-resuscitate orders for COVID-19 patients on a case to case basis without families signing off but blanket measures for all patients infected with the virus were considered too draconian by ethics professionals in the medical community."

Too 'draconian' for ethics professionals in the medical community perhaps, but we're talking about NEW YORK - forgetabout it.....Cardiac Patients are to be assumed as having COVID-19 by paramedics even if they have not been tested and proven to have the virus.

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

I don’t expect anything different from Cuomo and Bloomberg? The two that lefties want to hold up as great leaders.

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

My guess Easy is that if Trump or some republican issued this directive, the Left would be jumping out of their skulls! But if it is issued by one of their beloved heroic medical people or a democrat, they will be silent.

My guess Easy is that if Trump or some republican issued this directive, the Left would be jumping out of their skulls! But if it is issued by one of their beloved heroic medical people or a democrat, they will be silent.

I am surprised resident TDS-suffering, reality-denying USMB snowflake members have not already attempted to spin / lie and falsely claimed this directive was sent out by the President via Tweet, despite the report clearly stating it was from NEW YORK.

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

Are you reading my mind on all the chit I want to post LOL !! THANK YOU!!!! Excellent post once again. Someone who can catch those magical little words that TELLS THESE DUMB fks what they are doing , yet when you tell these ass hats they don't get it or see it. .

The two magical words freak are this " It's clear DO NOT REVIVE" DO NOT SAVE DO NOT TRY TO SAVE " what part " doesn't tell you let them die" omg!!

I am freaking glad this was caught for multiple reasons it lets the world dumb asses see how
KILL GRANNY IS IN YOUR FACE
KILL THE BABIES IN YOUR FACES

You are no longer important this is the UN AGENDA 2030 plan brain deads better wake up you are losing your . nation and TRUMP IS NOT DOING IT ALL ASS HATS!!

This won't matter if you hate Trump or not morons this guy got a 4,000 fine he called into the show yesterday he lives in Texas I believe it is.

I mean we are moving into authoritarian take over from what the

1587581411842.png

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

Well it's a good damn thing that the vast majority are leftarded shitforbrains. I've been saying that the democrats are suicidal for some months now. They are bound and determined to kill themselves off.

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

The memo insisted similar guidelines have been issued “in many areas of the U.S. as well as other locations throughout the world.”

Last edited:
Not surprised. Ventilators are more harmful to damaged lungs than helpful.

The memo insisted similar guidelines have been issued “in many areas of the U.S. as well as other locations throughout the world.”
...which justifies the 'F* 'em - Let 'em die' policy?

'F* 'em - Let 'em die!'

You live in New York huh? Please say it's so.

OP is getting fake mad about a process that will happen everywhere medical resources are short. It's going to be even more of a shit sandwich in states that didn't do that much to prepare. Anyone who lives in small communities better hope they don't get it because once rural hospitals get overrun that's your ass.

Forum List

Back