Zone1 "Let His Blood be on us and on our children" said the Jews at Jesus's trial

try again----I said that they were Roman shills---
or---if you prefer SHILLS FOR THE ROMANS. It
is common knowledge but not consistent with the
teachings of the Jelly bean school marms

Where does it say that they were shills for the Romans?

First, the source below (a Christian source) pegs it as 2 million. But even if that wasn’t true and it was only 400,000, what I said still applies - the vast majority never heard of him, and only a handful had anything, if at all, to do with his death. It wasn’t fair to blame all Jews for it - even back then.

The Jewish leaders were responsible for all religious teaching. They taught the people against Jesus, depriving them of the truth.

Matthew 23:13
But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.

. You got a citation for that Jelly bean school idiot claim that they "direct lined to Gawd"? unless you consider Zeus to be "GAWD"
Mark 7:

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Better to actually read Ezekiel than to read about Ezekiel. ;)

“Kol goy” - which we say in the Passover Haggadah - means all nations, and is meant to be inclusive. Just saying.
Where does the Jewish 'superiority complex' come from? It seems to me that this is the real nub of antisemitism.

1) I like that you point out that Jews today had nothing to do with that.

2) The extent to which Jews WERE involved back then is questionable.

3) It’s critical to acknowledge that even if the Jews back then were behind it, that does doesn’t mean ALL Jews back then were behind it. The vast, vast majority of Jews then never heard of Jesus, and there was just a small band of Jews who MAY have been behind it. So it’s completely unfair to blame a few Jews for what they might have done on all Jews living at that time - which was about 2 million in Israel and another 4 million in the diaspora.
Yeah, it'd be like politicians did it, really, or all the priests, because he was messing with their livelihood with his teachings. It's not like the Hoi Polloi had any power to sway the Roman government. The Pharisees did.

I'm puzzled by your placement of the punctuation marks around IME.
What’s puzzling? IME stands for “in my experience,” and it is an introductory phrase - thus the comma. I learned that in elementary school.

What’s puzzling? IME stands for “in my experience,” and it is an introductory phrase - thus the comma. I learned that in elementary school.
I think you have applied it incorrectly. It should read,

"There is no Jewish superiority, IME. Only antisemites claim that."

FIFY ;)

Forum List

Back