Let Me Get This Straight About Impeachment Over Trump's Ukraine Phone Call

why do you and others keep referring to a point that failed in it's ONLY GOAL in life - find crap on trump?

this "well they didn't clear him!" is utter bullshit and only exists to give you hope. but please, just shut the unholy hell up and point out what is in the Mueller report that Mueller himself missed in accomplishing his goal.

betcha $5 you can't do it.

The Report that said that

The Russians engaged in a massive attack on our election in 2016 in favor of Trump

The Trump team knew this

The Trump team encouraged this

The Trump team knew in advance of some of the wikileaks dumps that they were coming'

The Trump USED that Russian attack in their strategy

The Trump team met over 100 times with Russian government figures and lied about all of them

The Trump team engaged in 10 instances of Obstruction of Justice to hide all of that

And here's the report

The Mueller Report

You still cannot show the content of the report that supports your calis, because it is simply NOT THERE!

Here's just SOME of what it says
The Russians engaged in a massive attack on our election in 2016 in favor of Trump
The Trump team knew this
The Trump team knew in advance of some of the wikileaks dumps that they were coming'
The Trump team met over 100 times with Russian government figures and lied about all of them
The Report that said that the Mueller investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
So sorry.
[The Report that said that]
The Trump team engaged in 10 instances of Obstruction of Justice to hide all of that
This is a lie.
You’ll note that “conspired “ or “coordinated with” we’re NOT in the summary I provided

They knew
Thy encouraged
They took advantage of
They knew in advance

I’m not sure this is correct and if it is it makes literally no sense. How can the president be prevented from investigating corruption? Why would we even want that?
How is he preventing corruption by investigating purported corruption from years ago? If he's going to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate corruption, doesn't it make more sense to ask that president to investigate currently ongoing corruption?
We’ll see here’s the thing.. I’m not privy to every conversation a president has had with foreign leaders so for all I know the guy has asked all of the leaders he’s talked to about various different aspects of corruption but THIS PARTICULAR ONE just happens to be one about a current candidate for president so I’m supposed to be outraged about it, right? Here’s what I know for sure.. before this I had no idea that Biden threatened the Ukraine over aid. Now I know about it. It’s too bad obama didn’t try to uncover John mccain’s corrupt history. I would’ve been equally as happy about that. That’s what’s so amazing about not being a partisan retard
No problem. Be sure to let the forum know if you ever find where Trump asked Zelensky to investigate anything other than the Bidens or the DNC server.
I’m not just talking about zelensky you thick headed retard
So what? I am. Trump asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival. That's illegal. That's impeachment article I. That's also an abuse of office, that's article II. Now he's obstructing the impeachment inquiry . That's article III.
Im so glad my brain doesn’t work the way yours does you need help

Trump looking for dirt on an opponent of his in an election first from Ukraine and now from China is impeachable

but a POTUS looking into corruption isnt,,,

now go back and play with your dolls,,,
He wasn't "looking" for corruption (we have an entire agency that does that which he didn't use).

He was ENGAGING in it

Hitting the sauce early, or did you ever stop last night?

Trump did NOTHING illegal.

The Trump team knew this
The Report that said that the Mueller investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.
So sorry.
This is a lie.
You’ll note that “conspired “ or “coordinated with” we’re NOT in the summary I provided

They knew
Thy encouraged
They took advantage of
They knew in advance

Even if they did, (which the report says they did not) so what?

None of that is illegal despite your pathetic whining!

I’m not sure this is correct and if it is it makes literally no sense. How can the president be prevented from investigating corruption? Why would we even want that?
How is he preventing corruption by investigating purported corruption from years ago? If he's going to ask the president of Ukraine to investigate corruption, doesn't it make more sense to ask that president to investigate currently ongoing corruption?
We’ll see here’s the thing.. I’m not privy to every conversation a president has had with foreign leaders so for all I know the guy has asked all of the leaders he’s talked to about various different aspects of corruption but THIS PARTICULAR ONE just happens to be one about a current candidate for president so I’m supposed to be outraged about it, right? Here’s what I know for sure.. before this I had no idea that Biden threatened the Ukraine over aid. Now I know about it. It’s too bad obama didn’t try to uncover John mccain’s corrupt history. I would’ve been equally as happy about that. That’s what’s so amazing about not being a partisan retard
No problem. Be sure to let the forum know if you ever find where Trump asked Zelensky to investigate anything other than the Bidens or the DNC server.
So what? I am. Trump asked Zelensky to investigate a political rival. That's illegal. That's impeachment article I. That's also an abuse of office, that's article II. Now he's obstructing the impeachment inquiry . That's article III.

He was not investigating a political rival. He was asking for them to investigate a former VP of the United States and his son for corruption.

So Trump is the only person on the face of the Earth who could get Zelensky to investigate Biden??

Sounds like you think Trump is a god.

Let's say, Trump is one of not all that many who think prosecuting someone at the direction of a politician pursuant political aims is not only commendable, but a valid part of an anti-corruption crusade - rather than the epitome of corruption.

Okay, I sort of fibbed saying there are not that many. It would seem his entire base is perfectly willing to swallow that turd.
/——/ You know Billy Clintooon signed a treaty with Ukraine to cooperate on corruption investigations. Trump is following the law.

Step back from this a couple of steps, and imagine your sixth grader were giving you these kinds of excuses. Would you buy it? Or would you send them to their room without dinner?
/——-/ My 6th grader would know how to do simple research- something you are incapable of doing. Easier for you to call names and lash out.
BREAKING: Clinton/Biden Treaty WithUkraine REQUIRES Trump ...
Trump Infuriates Top Republican Allies with Syria Withdrawal – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page
So it turns out there is this treaty… Yes, there is an actual treaty between the U.S. and Ukraine which obligates the leaders of both countries to cooperatefully and together on investigations of corruption, particularly criminal matters and corruption that involves both the United States and the U

It doesn't matter whether there is a treaty or not. The treaty does not allow a US President to demand a investigation of his political enemies. This treaty is invoked between the Justice Departments of each country not by Presidents. It is invoked when there is a active and open investigation. The treaty does not apply here. Got any more excuses?

So Trump is the only person on the face of the Earth who could get Zelensky to investigate Biden??

Sounds like you think Trump is a god.

Let's say, Trump is one of not all that many who think prosecuting someone at the direction of a politician pursuant political aims is not only commendable, but a valid part of an anti-corruption crusade - rather than the epitome of corruption.

Okay, I sort of fibbed saying there are not that many. It would seem his entire base is perfectly willing to swallow that turd.
/——/ You know Billy Clintooon signed a treaty with Ukraine to cooperate on corruption investigations. Trump is following the law.

Step back from this a couple of steps, and imagine your sixth grader were giving you these kinds of excuses. Would you buy it? Or would you send them to their room without dinner?
/——-/ My 6th grader would know how to do simple research- something you are incapable of doing. Easier for you to call names and lash out.
BREAKING: Clinton/Biden Treaty WithUkraine REQUIRES Trump ...
Trump Infuriates Top Republican Allies with Syria Withdrawal – USSA News | The Tea Party's Front Page
So it turns out there is this treaty… Yes, there is an actual treaty between the U.S. and Ukraine which obligates the leaders of both countries to cooperatefully and together on investigations of corruption, particularly criminal matters and corruption that involves both the United States and the U

It doesn't matter whether there is a treaty or not. The treaty does not allow a US President to demand a investigation of his political enemies. This treaty is invoked between the Justice Departments of each country not by Presidents. It is invoked when there is a active and open investigation. The treaty does not apply here. Got any more excuses?

and the president is in charge of the DOJ,,,

The Trump team knew this
So sorry.
This is a lie.
The Mueller investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities - and there's nothing you can say or do to change this.
So sorry.

Trump looking for dirt on an opponent of his in an election first from Ukraine and now from China is impeachable
He wasn't "looking" for corruption (we have an entire agency that does that which he didn't use).
He was ENGAGING in it
Democrats believe Trump should be impeached for doing his job.
This tells you all you need to know.

He was not investigating a political rival. He was asking for them to investigate a former VP of the United States and his son for corruption.

Based on what evidence? He was asking them to investigate a political rival. He has absolutely no evidence of corruption. When the Democrats win in 2020 maybe people like you should be investigated for corruption.

Based on what evidence? He was asking them to investigate a political rival. He has absolutely no evidence of corruption. When the Democrats win in 2020 maybe people like you should be investigated for corruption.

the evidence was joe bidens own words and the facts on the table,,,

man you dems are running scared now arent you,,,

To buy into this "investigating a political rival" line of bull, you must conclude that a President's "political rival" is immune to investigation, and thus, can break federal law with impunity.

Fact is, Trump discussed an investigation of acts Biden took while VP; the fact Biden is running for office is immaterial and does not negate the legitimacy of the investigation.

Hunter Biden was hired to the board of an energy company at an exorbitant salary despite having no experience in the energy field or business. What more do you need?

Burisma was buying influence with Quid pro quo Jpe!

You provided a link? Is that another product of your imagination? I never saw one.

I provided your asshat friend a link when he challenged me Skippy. Keep up.

Here's YOUR link

The Mueller Report
It's actually pretty well laid out in the index.

Don't even pretend you read it troll

Everyone has read the Mueller report, and it does not contain a single chargeable offense.
It has some implications that could be investigated further, and that is all.

In order for your name calling to have any impact, you should first understand what you are saying. You don't.

Stop drinking and turning your brain into mush and maybe you can figure it out.

Oh Really?

Tell us again what a great strategic thing the Maginot Line was Skippy.'

Ghead

The Maginot Line would have had some value if it had not stopped at the the beginning of the Belgium border.
The way the Germans bypassed the Maginot Line was by going around it, through Belgium.

{...
the line did not extend to the English Channel due to the then alliance with Belgium. Unfortunately when the Second World War began in the West on May 10th, 1940, Belgium had become a neutral nation in an effort along with the Netherlands, to appease Adolf Hitler and his ever more aggressive Third Reich. Further construction on the Belgium border section of the Maginot Line had only just begun when the Wehrmacht's panzers emerged from the Ardennes.
However, the French line was weak near the Ardennes forest. Marshal Maurice Gamelin, when drafting Plan "D" or Dyle, believed this region, with its rough terrain, would be an unlikely invasion route of German forces; if it were traversed, it would be done at a slow rate that would allow the French time to bring up reserves and counterattack. The German Army, having reformulated their plans from a repeat of the First World War-era plan, became aware of and exploited this weak point in the French defensive front. A rapid advance through the forest and across the River Meuse encircled much of the Allied forces, resulting in a sizable force being evacuated at Dunkirk leaving the forces to the south unable to mount an effective resistance to the German invasion of France.[2]

The line has since become a metaphor for expensive efforts that offer a false sense of security.
...}

He was ENGAGING in it
Democrats believe Trump should be impeached for doing his job.
This tells you all you need to know.
His job is NOT looking for dirt from other countries to help him in our election

The Trump team knew this
So sorry.
This is a lie.
The Mueller investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities - and there's nothing you can say or do to change this.
So sorry.
Yes it was adoption Dump jr was talking about with high russian officials at Dump towers

You really believe that bull shit??? Are you that gullible?

Forum List

Back