Let me get this straight, France gets attacked and we're the one's who want to declare WAR!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I don't mind declaring war against Muslims, as long as the Trump boys are drafted!!!!

You can not, I repeat can defeat ideology....no matter how many of these terrorist you kill, a million or more will take their place. You can not kill what is in a person's head, thats why these lone wolves are so effective. Nice guy one day, plowing into a crowd the next. Nice guy one day, killing cops the next....its a head game that nobody can detect or prevent.

So, yeah lets declare war again....don't we have 3 going on so far? Lets declare war, but who do we attack??????

Newt and Trump are the main reasons today, we have this shit...because Bush Jr. instead of taking a deep breath and thinking this declare war on Iraq shit out first, took it upon himself to shit crazy and now we got this mess.

And somebody please tell me, why isn't the Muslim countries upset???? Do these people ever give press conferences and get mad like we do??? Why must it always be our war mongering nuts that say shit???

I don't mind declaring war against Muslims, as long as the Trump boys are drafted!!!!

You can not, I repeat can defeat ideology....no matter how many of these terrorist you kill, a million or more will take their place. You can not kill what is in a person's head, thats why these lone wolves are so effective. Nice guy one day, plowing into a crowd the next. Nice guy one day, killing cops the next....its a head game that nobody can detect or prevent.

So, yeah lets declare war again....don't we have 3 going on so far? Lets declare war, but who do we attack??????

Newt and Trump are the main reasons today, we have this shit...because Bush Jr. instead of taking a deep breath and thinking this declare war on Iraq shit out first, took it upon himself to shit crazy and now we got this mess.

And somebody please tell me, why isn't the Muslim countries upset???? Do these people ever give press conferences and get mad like we do??? Why must it always be our war mongering nuts that say shit???

control yourself. Benjamin Franklin LOVED the French---
He loved the ladies---the cuisine and he even love LAFAYETTE------The French gave us our best STATUE----
and-----they even gave us JULIA CHILD and that movie that
comes on late night since I was a teen---CASABLANCA---
(it was French people----the place was morocco ---but that
does not matter) We love the French----without the French
we would not have had BASTILLE DAY ------and would not
have gotten to read TALE OF TWO CITIES----in the ninth
grade. ------think of SIDNEY CARTON

Last edited:
The slob is named MUHUMMAD _b______ ? 31 years
old----known to cops as a petty criminal tunisian

control yourself. Benjamin Franklin LOVED the French---
He loved the ladies---the cuisine and he even love LAFAYETTE------The French gave us our best STATUE----
and-----they even gave us JULIA CHILD and that movie that
comes on late night since I was a teen---CASABLANCA---
(it was French people----the place was morocco ---but that
does not matter) We love the French----without the French
we would not have had BASTILLE DAY ------and would not
have gotten to read TALE OF TWO CITIES----in the ninth
grade. ------thing of SIDNEY CARTON
oh, but you left out the most important thing they've given us, the french fries.....listen, Bush declared a verbal war against france when they wouldn't co sign onto this his madness of attacking Iraq, did you send him this bullshit list back then, just askin?

"Newt and Trump are the main reasons today, we have this shit...""

This shit was going on long before Newt and Trump arrived on the scene
Really Sassy? Prey tell, who was going around the country hating so bad on Muslims that now we want to kick them in the nuts? But as usual, you won't answer, so have a great weekend!!

DAMN the republicans!
Thank gawd the Democrats aren't war mongers and shit, right? LOL
Clinton never did attack Iraq, did he? IDK why I thought he did.. Hmmm

Really Sassy? Prey tell, who was going around the country hating so bad on Muslims that now we want to kick them in the nuts? But as usual, you won't answer, so have a great weekend!!

WTF I always answer your idiotic drivel. If you think Trump is the reason the goat fuggers are comminting JIhad you probably should refrain from commenting on it. It reveals how utterly fucking clueless and uninformed you are on the matter. Case in point....Boston bombing? Newt and Trump were the cause of it? Nope...radical Islam was

DAMN the republicans!
The guy dropped a few bombs....Bush ripped the entire muslim world apart, apple and oranges you shit eater,

WTF I always answer your idiotic drivel. If you think Trump is the reason the goat fuggers are comminting JIhad you probably should refrain from commenting on it. It reveals how utterly fucking clueless and uninformed you are on the matter. Case in point....Boston bombing? Newt and Trump were the cause of it? Nope...radical Islam was
Moron, I'm talking about top leaders saying stupid shit like lets question all muslim on what the fuck they believe in, etc. Put it this way, dumb ass, keep this bullshit talk up and keep alienation these muslims here in America, and Paris will pale in comparison. We need these people on our side, they're here they're not going anywhere and the more we marginalize this group, the more dangerous this country will become...just ask Paris. I'm 1000% certain the backlash on all them immigrants that sought refuge there, is the main reason they keep getting targeted!!

Moron, I'm talking about top leaders saying stupid shit like lets question all muslim on what the fuck they believe in, etc. Put it this way, dumb ass, keep this bullshit talk up and keep alienation these muslims here in America, and Paris will pale in comparison. We need these people on our side, they're here they're not going anywhere and the more we marginalize this group, the more dangerous this country will become...just ask Paris. I'm 1000% certain the backlash on all them immigrants that sought refuge there, is the main reason they keep getting targeted!!

You're clueless, go sit on your porch and think.

I've been wondering the same thing about the Muslim countries. ISIS is a fighting force, and depending on who's side you're on over there, you might not want to interfere with them if they're killing the people you don't like. There's about 16 different "sides" over there, so it's confusing as hell. IMO, the Muslim countries that won't do anything about ISIS are not going to change their minds. It will be up to the West to stop ISIS, but OP is right, it isn't just driving them out of their pretend caliphate in Syria--to destroy them you have to make their ideology unpopular. Militarily driving them from their caliphate will have serious strategic and economic effects on ISIS' ability to function. It will not stop the terrorism that they have been using to goad us, though. Last night all it took was a rented truck and one gun. One man. 84 dead. Priceless.

DAMN the republicans!
The guy dropped a few bombs....Bush ripped the entire muslim world apart, apple and oranges you shit eater,
No it isn't. Not going by your own fuckin logic. You just want to be a fucking hack.
Hell, you were even talking about all these fucking wars and blaming trump and newt FFS. Hey dumbfuck, Obama has been President for 7 1/2 years. HE is a fucking neo con. WAKE THE FUCK UP

Explain the first Twin Tower bombing and 9/11, Ms. Brilliance.

DAMN the republicans!
It doesn't matter now who did it. We're stuck with it. Do we just throw up our hands and do nothing? This is pissing me off. You, too, seemingly. How DO we stop it, if not Trump's way?

Explain the first Twin Tower bombing and 9/11, Ms. Brilliance.

USS Cole?

1. Read History and discover the hatred between the Islamic world and this country goes further back than the second Iraq war.

2. You are correct you can't kill ideology and to attempted to mean genocide.

3. Trump, Gingrich, Bush Jr. added to the fire but they did not start the fire, so read number one again and learn the history between Islam and this country and discover it does not matter if a Democratic President or Republican President or Libertarian President or Green President sat in the Oval and Controlled the Congress because the hatred willl remain between Radical Islam and the U.S. !

1. Read History and discover the hatred between the Islamic world and this country goes further back than the second Iraq war.

2. You are correct you can't kill ideology and to attempted to mean genocide.

3. Trump, Gingrich, Bush Jr. added to the fire but they did not start the fire, so read number one again and learn the history between Islam and this country and discover it does not matter if a Democratic President or Republican President or Libertarian President or Green President sat in the Oval and Controlled the Congress because the hatred willl remain between Radical Islam and the U.S. !

Who started the fire?

It doesn't matter now who did it. We're stuck with it. Do we just throw up our hands and do nothing? This is pissing me off. You, too, seemingly. How DO we stop it, if not Trump's way?

Stop what? And what part of the Trump's way? Not allowing immigrants or refugees into the US? Yeah, that'll stop it <rolls eyes>...

You dummy. Muslims are never going to be on our side. You liberals are too fucking stupid to understand that. And no, you will not win them over with love and compassion and little bitty hugs! Dumb shit.

Forum List

Back