Let the nation default?

Should Republicans let the nation default if Democrats refuse to negotiate?

• Yes, if the Dems won't talk, we should default.

Votes: 30 47.6%
  • No, we should never default on our debt.

Votes: 33 52.4%

• Total voters
Reading comprehension problems?

Raise taxes on the rich and cut defense.

Clinton did it and balanced the budget.

It's called arithmetic.

Yea, but Clinton COMPROMISED with the House during our last shutdown.
Where is Obama's seat at the negotiating table?

Yep. The 'Invite' by Obama this past week was LIP service, Photo op...HE feels the pressure. He, nor Dingy Harry Reid are going to budge. BOTH are going after the low info voter...you know? The dupes that don't pay attention?

Sure, bro.....

To show what a "high info voter" you are, why don't you post the name of the most fiscally responsible POTUS for whom you ever cast a vote?

I still believe America is destined for a 3 O'clock school bell at Little Big Horn. We can not fix Washington until we fix ourselves. A 51/49 percentage warrants it

Smoke em if you got em

-Geaux

Yea, but Clinton COMPROMISED with the House during our last shutdown.
Where is Obama's seat at the negotiating table?

Yep. The 'Invite' by Obama this past week was LIP service, Photo op...HE feels the pressure. He, nor Dingy Harry Reid are going to budge. BOTH are going after the low info voter...you know? The dupes that don't pay attention?

Sure, bro.....

To show what a "high info voter" you are, why don't you post the name of the most fiscally responsible POTUS for whom you ever cast a vote?

Ronald Reagan.

Wrote in HERMAN CAIN in the last one.

Get out of my face jackass.

*NEXT*

Bullshit.

Tax capital gains as income.

Eliminate the $100,000 income cap on Social Security.

Cut defense. We have 7,000 nuclear weapons.

Problem solved.

So your solution is to reduce tax revenue and sell nuclear weapons?

Ok... lets see the numbers on that....

Reading comprehension problems?

Raise taxes on the rich and cut defense.

Clinton did it and balanced the budget.

It's called arithmetic.

No reading comprehension problems at all. You, on the other hand, are having a problem understanding the relationship between tax rates and tax revenue. That's ok, it is a common blind spot for liberals. Oh, and the subject is the debt, not the budget.

Last edited:

Sure, bro.....

Ronald Reagan.

Wrote in HERMAN CAIN in the last one.

Get out of my face jackass.

*NEXT*

Don't throw the term "idiot" around so promiscuously, 'k?

In his autobiography, The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World (Penguin Press), Greenspan, 81, makes clear that his patron Ronald Reagan, who appointed him to head the U.S. central bank board in 1987, was a reckless steward of the nation's finances, eclipsed in economic irresponsibility by current president George W. Bush.

Teabaggers - the dumbest mofo's shufflin'.......

The history of defaulting is very bad. A nation within south America use to be the riches nation of that part of the world but because of default it isn't anymore.

Half of its wealth was destroyed. I will whig the republicans if they do this to us.

The only person that can default the nation is Obama. And if he does he will be tried for treason.

Yeah.

Hey, when do the new Faux Echo Chamber Angry Listener notes come out? The old ones are very weak. You need new material.

:thanks:

Oh did I interrupt your fantasy that the sky is falling .. again?

God bless the Tea Party!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

All that aside however, was it not YOUR boy who made the above remarks?? Back when he exhibited a little sanity?

I noticed that you merely glossed over what your leader said in 2006......

Let me guess......In 2000, after Bill Clinton had performed a minor miracle by turning the Reagan era deficits into surpluses, you heard Scrub offer his Return to Supply Side Idiocy pitch and said:

"Yeah......I gotta have me some more of that."

and then, in 2004, after Scrub had vaporized the 5 trillion dollar projected cumulative surplus, your response was something along the lines of:

"4 MORE YEARS!"

Then in 2009, you joined your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile Teabaggers in discovering the "Ebils of Deficits"....

Do I have that about right?

Well done.

Yeah cause the GDP has been steadily falling since Reagan screwed us all over...

ROFL libs...

Gotta love monkeys who can't even wipe their asses without republican tissue paper.

Republican Congressmen are not doing their Constitutional duty. They were hired to pass bills, pay our country's debts, not hold the country hostage unless they get their way.

Oh, I see. They are supposed to be rubber stampers.

They are not supposed to determine if an item is Constitutional or financially sound.

:cuckoo:

Yo hypocrite, the cons holding this country hostage is unconstitutional. If they want to repeal healthcare, or balance the budget, there is a constitutional way to do it, and they're not. Your efforts to defend terrorists makes you a terrorist and a traitor to America.

Yo fucktard, the Supreme Court has been reduced to a cabinet level position, The House hasn't. Article 1 Section 7 authorizes them to determine if a law should be funded or not.

Let me guess......In 2000, after Bill Clinton had performed a minor miracle by turning the Reagan era deficits into surpluses, you heard Scrub offer his Return to Supply Side Idiocy pitch and said:

"Yeah......I gotta have me some more of that."

and then, in 2004, after Scrub had vaporized the 5 trillion dollar projected cumulative surplus, your response was something along the lines of:

"4 MORE YEARS!"

Then in 2009, you joined your fellow Unrepentant 2 Time Scrub Voting Imbecile Teabaggers in discovering the "Ebils of Deficits"....

Do I have that about right?

Well done.

Yeah cause the GDP has been steadily falling since Reagan screwed us all over...

ROFL libs...

Gotta love monkeys who can't even wipe their asses without republican tissue paper.

Yo, Rodeo Clown........

Check out real GDP growth under the guy who preceded Reagan.....and the guy who followed his flunky......

Get back to me....

Last edited:
Well done.

ROFL libs...

Yo, Rodeo Clown........

Check out real GDP growth under the guy who preceded Reagan.....

Get back to me....

I know what it was, don't need to look it up. We've been doing pretty good as a country in spite of the screwups of our government.

ROFL libs...

Yo, Rodeo Clown........

Check out real GDP growth under the guy who preceded Reagan.....

Get back to me....

I know what it was, don't need to look it up. We've been doing pretty good as a country in spite of the screwups of our government.

You are bluffing.....

You are bluffing.....

Wanna bet?

Any rodeo clown can probably come close enough with a search string to access the info on the inndertubes - once they are made aware of it.......

But, if you knew, why did you make the silly comment which occasioned my challenge?

So, just to go on the record, why don't you post the avg annual gdp growth under Cater, Reagan and Clinton.....(you can be within one tenth of one percent)

The time stamp is running.....

You are bluffing.....

Wanna bet?

Any rodeo clown can probably come close enough with a search string to access the info on the inndertubes - once they are made aware of it.......

But, if you knew, why did you make the silly comment which occasioned my challenge?

So, just to go on the record, why don't you post the avg annual gdp growth under Cater, Reagan and Clinton.....(you can be within one tenth of one percent)

How is the comment I made that we've been doing pretty good as a country in spite of the screwups of our government, silly? You see, I don't believe as many in the democrat party do, that my or even our successes and failures are tied directly to the crap govco does. Though increasingly, as the size of government swamps our resources, they can and most certainly will slow the pace of our successes and failures by accident, and in Obama's case, by design.

But people are resilient and many of us will be successful in spite of the scum bags in DC.

Wanna bet?

How is the comment I made that we've been doing pretty good as a country in spite of the screwups of our government, silly? You see, I don't believe as many in the democrat party do, that my or even our successes and failures are tied directly to the crap govco does. Though increasingly, as the size of government swamps our resources, they can and most certainly will slow the pace of our successes and failures by accident, and in Obama's case, by design.

But people are resilient and many of us will be successful in spite of the scum bags in DC.

Are you forgetting the first comment in this particular exchange?

and what do you consider to be the evidence of Obama "slowing the pace of our successes....by design"?

Forum List

Back