Let The Record Show

I just think he did a whole lot better job as president

how exactly?

than the whacko currently occupying the white house.

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?
proof? our eyes and minds are OPEN....unlike yours

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
The wacko is in Florida crashing weddings to whine about votes...
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does
It was Trump accused of raping a 13 year old

Link?
As you wish….

where was the conviction?....oh thats right, there wasn't one
xiden continuously groped little girls for well over 40 years....you scumbag demonRATS approve of that...you shit stains are just as perverted to support a pedophile
Trump threatened her life and paid her off
Just like his other victims

Biden never paid a dime. He didn’t have to
Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

how exactly?

how is biden a whacko? what proof have you other than the orange man baby & his 3rd grade nicknames?

View attachment 509629
the whacko currently occupying the white house, and its criminal family are completely compromised....
best to crash weddings than to grope little girls...you know, the way xiden does

Link?
As you wish….

xiden continuously groped little girls for well over 40 years....you scumbag demonRATS approve of that...you shit stains are just as perverted to support a pedophile

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Trump paid through the nose
is that all you do---deny --deflect---and twist to suit? the answer is yes...you are a spineless retarded scum demonRAT
Its a FACT JACK

Biden never had to pay off Hookers, or marry them

That would be Trump

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

is that all you do---deny --deflect---and twist to suit? the answer is yes...you are a spineless retarded scum demonRAT
Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump
WHO CARES?...i'm more concerned about the LITTLE KIDS XIDEN GROPED...grabbing an adult pussy is the way it goes...why is it you ignore the facts about xiden groping CHILDREN...i know the TRUTH hurts shit stains like you....thats why you have to lie, deny, deflect or twist to suit
try addressing the groping of little children that your beloved master (xiden) has done over 40 years....you cant, because your fucked up head tells you to deny it happened

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.
so are you...whats your point

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump
WHO CARES?...i'm more concerned about the LITTLE KIDS XIDEN GROPED...grabbing an adult pussy is the way it goes...why is it you ignore the facts about xiden groping CHILDREN...i know the TRUTH hurts shit stains like you....thats why you have to lie, deny, deflect or twist to suit
try addressing the groping of little children that your beloved master (xiden) has done over 40 years....you cant, because your fucked up head tells you to deny it happened
Neither the parents or children complained or thought it inappropriate

Women that Trump groped sued him.

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

WYEHO?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

Wait - I thought we had to believe the victims?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

so that makes it ok?....you just showed what a true piece of shit, pedophile loving, asshole you really are

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

so that makes it ok?....you just showed what a true piece of shit, pedophile loving, asshole you really are
Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Trump groped women and bragged about it

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.
Did President Biden grab anyone by the pussy?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

I've seen Tara Reade try to explain what supposedly happened to her. It didn't work out well. Did you know that she has accused several other men without proof too?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.

I've seen Tara Reade try to explain what supposedly happened to her. It didn't work out well. Did you know that she has accused several other men without proof too?

link?

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Tara Reade is a joke.
Did President Biden grab anyone by the pussy?
don't know, don't care
what is very obvious, is that beijing xiden loves to grope LITTLE CHILDREN...its quite obvious you want to deflect also, because my comment is TRUTH...something you have no clue about

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

and you acknowledge it...maybe xiden should have given commentary while he was groping LITTLE GIRLS
either way asswipe, you just admitted to supporting pedophilia xiden....so, groping LITTLE GIRLS is ok in your fucked up head...you are a COMMIE

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

and you acknowledge it...maybe xiden should have given commentary while he was groping LITTLE GIRLS
either way asswipe, you just admitted to supporting pedophilia xiden....so, groping LITTLE GIRLS is ok in your fucked up head...you are a COMMIE
Troll

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

Link?
As you wish….

Nobody complained

WRONG ma'am:

Biden never paid a dime

Its a FACT JACK

That would be Trump

Yes.…..it makes it OK
Biden did nothing wrong

Troll

Pot calling the kettle black

how exactly?

View attachment 509629

you mean like donny's buddy - epstein? how about matt gaetz?
you are being delusional...billy the pedophile clinton and barrag-o hung out on epstein island
your deflection and denial do nothing to hide what an idiot you are....if they are GOP, guilty b4 trial...that's your fucked up mentality

i've said a million times that ANYBODY - whether slick willy, or donny, or douchowitz - or a british prince were ever found to be part of epstein's vile activities - they should be nailed to the wall.

would you? even if donny WERE part of that? btw, asswipe .... i didn't vote for bill clinton, so my conscience is crystal clear.

is yours?
any decision i make, :ahole-1: , is made clearly...you voted for a pedophile, how can your conscience be clear?

biden has never been accused of that - other than from trump humpers. i bet you think michele obama is hung too ... right? i gave proof of donny on tape lusting after youngins'. where's yours? & don't give out the tired old non starters where not one parent or child themselves ever accused him.

unlike donny.

& president tinkles has had a thing for his own daughter, going waaaaay back too - so you keep on keepin' on & defend him. lol ..........

:fu:

Forum List

Back