Let us argue about abortion

Normally, you and i agree on things, so I won't insult you back. This issue has unhinged you.

No it hasn't. It is your hypocrisy I want you to see.

It absolutely has unhinged you. This comment:

"Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it. "

Has nothing to do with exposing hypocrisy and everything to do with expressing anger. Youare claiming I'm a coward, that is not the same as saying I'm a hypocrit.

Yes. That is not unhinged That is a accurate statement. You hide behind false premise that you should tell people something legal is wrong. Sounds very cowardly to me.

Idiot scum like you start out with the premise there is no standard, thus anyone's standard is legit.

Someone has their version of murder and another their version of murder, so nobody can be declared a murderer by another.....simple minded fucks like you believe this shit.

This is also how you explain away the mother getting an abortion is not murder but the criminal that kills her fetus is a murderer. :cuckoo:

You eat your own feces too, so it is all par for the course.

You realize that replacing coherent arguments with amusing hostility makes you look like a childish neanderthal, right? Here, let's try this experiment: Tell me why you think murder is wrong, Bezerk.

The fundamental issue here is that people who claim abortion is murder have nearly no personal moral development. They simply have moral regurgitation. What I mean is that they can't actually reason through WHY killing anyone is bad. It simply is, because that's how they were taught. Therefore, that moral infancy of just following and enforcing "the rules" without understanding them leads to this type of extremist temper-tantrum-like behavior. It's right next to believing santa only brings gifts to good kids: someone is getting away with pulling a fast one on them because they don't understand the moral reasoning.

To prove the point, just ask anyone who believes killing an embryo is murder to explain why murder is wrong. Morally enlightened people can do it, understand the reasoning, and apply it appropriately. Morally immature people cannot.

You're a libertarian because you don't have morals like liberals, but you like less govt and lower taxes.

You can twist yourself into a knot trying to explain away how you don't have your fingerprints on dead fetuses, but the truth is there until your own judgement.

So, why am i not in jail right now? Want to try to answer that? You were so adamant that I'm accessory to murder, why am I a free man?

Your getting worked up now..... His philosophical view has some merit yet as a legal thing it has none. You cant punish people for others having a certain view....Thats kind of creepy which is why I have been patently ignoring his posts. I dont think he is trying to be fascist and doesn't realize thats how he sounds.

He claimed that I was an accessory to murder, and he wouldn't or couldn't accept my insistance that I cannot be. Worked up? Hardly.

Are you that stupid?

The Govt's main role is peace and security of its citizens. It is supposed to protect the weak from those that will harm them.

We have police to prevent criminals from robbing, raping and killing weaker people around their city.

We have laws in place to prevent some greedy person pulling the life support early on their sick or elderly family member.

So the govt should play a role in protecting humans developing inside their mother when there is no reasonable reason for that mother to kill the human. You go to jail for killing your neighbor if you don't have a legit reason....

You're a libertarian because you don't have morals like liberals, but you like less govt and lower taxes

How can one claim to like less government, but also want to government to legislate morality?

Nice deflection, typical of a dumbfuck like you. Oh no....I called you a dumbfuck....so now you can't show us your empty headed intellect.:cuckoo:

You can't explain killing an unborn baby is legal in one case and not in another case....because you are too stupid and fucked up in the head. Oh, there I go again....making fun of you being stupid, silly me.

Idiot scum like you start out with the premise there is no standard, thus anyone's standard is legit.

Someone has their version of murder and another their version of murder, so nobody can be declared a murderer by another.....simple minded fucks like you believe this shit.

This is also how you explain away the mother getting an abortion is not murder but the criminal that kills her fetus is a murderer. :cuckoo:

You eat your own feces too, so it is all par for the course.

You realize that replacing coherent arguments with amusing hostility makes you look like a childish neanderthal, right? Here, let's try this experiment: Tell me why you think murder is wrong, Bezerk.

The fundamental issue here is that people who claim abortion is murder have nearly no personal moral development. They simply have moral regurgitation. What I mean is that they can't actually reason through WHY killing anyone is bad. It simply is, because that's how they were taught. Therefore, that moral infancy of just following and enforcing "the rules" without understanding them leads to this type of extremist temper-tantrum-like behavior. It's right next to believing santa only brings gifts to good kids: someone is getting away with pulling a fast one on them because they don't understand the moral reasoning.

To prove the point, just ask anyone who believes killing an embryo is murder to explain why murder is wrong. Morally enlightened people can do it, understand the reasoning, and apply it appropriately. Morally immature people cannot.

So, why am i not in jail right now? Want to try to answer that? You were so adamant that I'm accessory to murder, why am I a free man?

Your getting worked up now..... His philosophical view has some merit yet as a legal thing it has none. You cant punish people for others having a certain view....Thats kind of creepy which is why I have been patently ignoring his posts. I dont think he is trying to be fascist and doesn't realize thats how he sounds.

He claimed that I was an accessory to murder, and he wouldn't or couldn't accept my insistance that I cannot be. Worked up? Hardly.
Are morally responsible? Or is anyone who lets evil flourish responsible in some way? Yes. Accessory to murder? Not so much.

Nice deflection, typical of a dumbfuck like you. Oh no....I called you a dumbfuck....so now you can't show us your empty headed intellect.:cuckoo:

You can't explain killing an unborn baby is legal in one case and not in another case....because you are too stupid and fucked up in the head. Oh, there I go again....making fun of you being stupid, silly me.

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not asking you to stop acting like a childish neanderthal. You can call me whatever makes you feel better to compensate for your lack of a coherent argument. I just wanted to point out that stupidity tends to be perceived as inflated in people who act as you do. Please, carry on.

As for explaining the LEGALITY of abortion, that's rather easy. Late term is illegal, everything else is legal. I don't know why you thought people can't explain that.

But I'm still curious as to your moral reasoning behind why murder is bad. I noticed you avoided answering. Did deciding on the term "dumbfuck" take up too much of your mental energy to respond?

You dont tell people to stop using your money in taxes for welfare?

That isn't people, it is the government, and it is MY money after all is it not?

Not the same thing in the least.

So you have a rights to life and liberty yet the babies does not just cause it resides in a woman at the time? Do you see the hypocrisy?

How can truth be hypocrisy? And how can i be a hypocrit when I'm practicing what I preach. 1. Abortion is legal, I had nothing to do wuith the decision. 2. I believe that an abortion kills a human infant.

Also while we are at it speaking out against baby killing is not a evil thing to be looked down on yet remaining silent on it is. If you believe it is wrong you dont just ignore it. That doesnt mean blow shit up or jail people for something legal....It means voicing your opinions and doing what you can to make a change for the better. Being a American is more then just taxes.

Yes, it's about freedom, liberty and the rule of law. I never said that speaking out against abortion was evil, or wrong, or stupid, or anything of the sort.

You seem to be in the bad habit of putting words in my mouth, and thoughts in my head that I don't have.

Abortion is legal because scum like you said it is legal in the courts.

Discrimination was legal in the deep south for decades before people got smart and changed the laws.

You see dipshit, just because something is legal doesn't make it moral and right as well as possibly overturned down the road once people evolve into smarter humans.

You are a knuckle dragger mouth breather so you are hopeless to evolve.

Again....you never explained how a criminal can be charged with murdering an unborn human, if a woman wanted to kill it an hour later via abortion....come on twit, you can do it.

Oh, you misunderstand. I'm not asking you to stop acting like a childish neanderthal. You can call me whatever makes you feel better to compensate for your lack of a coherent argument. I just wanted to point out that stupidity tends to be perceived as inflated in people who act as you do. Please, carry on.

As for explaining the LEGALITY of abortion, that's rather easy. Late term is illegal, everything else is legal. I don't know why you thought people can't explain that.

But I'm still curious as to your moral reasoning behind why murder is bad. I noticed you avoided answering. Did deciding on the term "dumbfuck" take up too much of your mental energy to respond?

Last edited:
No it hasn't. It is your hypocrisy I want you to see.

"Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it. "

Has nothing to do with exposing hypocrisy and everything to do with expressing anger. Youare claiming I'm a coward, that is not the same as saying I'm a hypocrit.

Yes. That is not unhinged That is a accurate statement. You hide behind false premise that you should tell people something legal is wrong. Sounds very cowardly to me.

<facepalm>

But calling me a coward is not the same as calling me a hypocrit is it? Can you follow a line of discussion please? You change subjects like a looney leftie.

The mother of the abortion movement believed in Eugenics.....getting rid of blacks and other unwanted people in this country. This isn't on the Planned Parenthood brochures....

They minimalize it. Just as they minimalize the fact that they support the very practices that resulted in Nazis being demonized forever.

<facepalm>

But calling me a coward is not the same as calling me a hypocrit is it? Can you follow a line of discussion please? You change subjects like a looney leftie.

Let me ask you something.....Do you think it is a good service that abortion serves? Do you think it is good for the country and if so how?

I just don't understand the mentality of men who say they won't stand up to protect people if the law says it's okay to kill those people.

Strangely enough, it doesn't happen to be your business why a crazy guy kills a bunch of first graders, that hasn't stopped you from having an opinion about it.

You mean my opinion to not have my son go to school in prison? And that we need to start treating our mentally ill different?
I think it is my business what goes on at my son's school, and I work with the mentally ill. So your point again?

Get the schools back in control of the parents instead of the feds and you will have a lot more say about what happens at your sons school. Unfortunately, for you, you actually think having the feds in charge of your son's school makes sense.

I do? I might but where have I said that?

Liberals share a lot of common beliefs with the Nazis....like Eugenics, universal healthcare, going after the Jews, etc.....

They minimalize it. Just as they minimalize the fact that they support the very practices that resulted in Nazis being demonized forever.

What makes you think I don't understand your justification? I happen to understand lots of things that don't make sense to sane people.

I didn't just mention justification.
You will never understand what it's like to make that decision or go through it... But it doesn't stop you from judging someone... Hmmmm

Justification: 1: the act, process, or state of being justified by God
2a : the act or an instance of justifying : vindication
b : something that justifies

Thanks?

Forum List

Back