Let us argue about abortion

I think discussing the value of life is difficult, the article is right, pro-choice people( at least the honest ones) understand that a fetus is a human life, they(me included) simply place more value on the mothers life, than the fetus'.

i could agree if it was a life and death situation, but not simply a matter of shit, i'm pregnant and don't want a kid.

When it develops human features like a heartbeat, fingers, eyes, etc.

Scum like you act like you are not killing a developing human when you stop its heartbeat.

It is a FACT many murdered fetuses fought for their lives when the doctor probing it and trying to kill it. It can feel pain, especially when stabbed or crushed to death.

You are just a scumbag, that is all.

If a fetus isn't some living being with a heartbeat then why do doctors need to crush it or stab it....to kill it? If someone showed up at the airport with the tools of an abortion doctor in their carry on luggage, the TSA would have them spread on the floor waiting for the police to arrest them.

Would you mind telling us exactly when in a pregnancy that abortion becomes in your own opinion the killing of a human being?

So you think the people who say that life begins at conception are full of shit.

Why aren't you arguing with them?

You like to post stupid stuff non-stop....

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words

The mother of the abortion movement believed in Eugenics.....getting rid of blacks and other unwanted people in this country. This isn't on the Planned Parenthood brochures....

That's not only nonsense but irrelevant. Abortion was legal in the colonies in the 18th century.

The Nazis banned abortion for 'eugenics' reasons. What's your point?

Scum like you act like you are not killing a developing human when you stop its heartbeat.

It is a FACT many murdered fetuses fought for their lives when the doctor probing it and trying to kill it. It can feel pain, especially when stabbed or crushed to death.

Would you mind telling us exactly when in a pregnancy that abortion becomes in your own opinion the killing of a human being?

So you think the people who say that life begins at conception are full of shit.

Science thinks life begins at conception dipshit. You just dont. Why do tyou nee to protect your conscience if abortion is good?

The mother of the abortion movement believed in Eugenics.....getting rid of blacks and other unwanted people in this country. This isn't on the Planned Parenthood brochures....

That's not only nonsense but irrelevant. Abortion was legal in the colonies in the 18th century.

They didn't have laws making it illegal because they didn't conceive of women aborting themselves en masse. Plus very few people got pregnant before they were married.

Adultery was a crime, and women were punished for it.

Science thinks life begins at conception dipshit. You just dont. Why do tyou nee to protect your conscience if abortion is good?

The right to an opportunity to terminate a pregnancy is in the best interests of civilized society.

Putting women to death for having abortions because someone thinks abortion is murder is not in the best interests of a civilized society.

Yes. That is not unhinged That is a accurate statement. You hide behind false premise that you should tell people something legal is wrong. Sounds very cowardly to me.

<facepalm>

But calling me a coward is not the same as calling me a hypocrit is it? Can you follow a line of discussion please? You change subjects like a looney leftie.

Let me ask you something.....Do you think it is a good service that abortion serves? Do you think it is good for the country and if so how?

I don't think that the act of abortion affects the country in any way. However, the fervent fight AGAINST abortion gave us obama...twice.

Uh, liberal scum like you push for euthanasia today to weed out the sick and old that are a "burden" on society, just like the Nazis.

If the Nazis had our technology of determining a child had some defect before it was born, they would have killed it off just like you do today with abortions.

You like to post stupid stuff non-stop....

Margaret Sanger, Founder of Planned Parenthood, In Her Own Words

The Nazis banned abortion for 'eugenics' reasons. What's your point?

Uh, BS.....obamination won because he promised free stuff and the scum want obamacare to come save them in their demented minds.

Most people knew Romney would not ban abortion, he would limit taxpayer funding of it but he wasn't going to ban it.

<facepalm>

But calling me a coward is not the same as calling me a hypocrit is it? Can you follow a line of discussion please? You change subjects like a looney leftie.

Let me ask you something.....Do you think it is a good service that abortion serves? Do you think it is good for the country and if so how?

I don't think that the act of abortion affects the country in any way. However, the fervent fight AGAINST abortion gave us obama...twice.

<facepalm>

You dont think killing future tax payers as bad for the country? You dont think teaching kids that life is cheap isn't bad for the country? You dont think violating the right to life of the unborn is bad for the country?

Then tyou are not just wrong but dangerously so

Uh, BS.....obamination won because he promised free stuff and the scum want obamacare to come save them in their demented minds.

Most people knew Romney would not ban abortion, he would limit taxpayer funding of it but he wasn't going to ban it.

Partly. He also won because the simple-minded out there believe that Romney was coming after their wombs. There are many many millions of "undecideds" that only chose democrats because of the abortion issue. Fact.

You dont think killing future tax payers as bad for the country? You dont think teaching kids that life is cheap isn't bad for the country? You dont think violating the right to life of the unborn is bad for the country?

You don't think that most of those babies who were aborted would have ended up on welfare? You're fooling yourself.

Partly. He also won because the simple-minded out there believe that Romney was coming after their wombs. There are many many millions of "undecideds" that only chose democrats because of the abortion issue. Fact.

^^^ Agreed. I also think state legislators didnt help Romney. States pushing abortion laws was all over the news at the worst times for the GOP.

You don't think that most of those babies who were aborted would have ended up on welfare? You're fooling yourself.
No I dont. that is a progressive cop out and you should know that.

Democraps always claim the GOP is going to ban abortion.....Bush is more right-wing than Romney and didn't ban abortion.

Abortion will be limited to incest, rape and major medical problems...but never banned. The morning after pill will be legal forever.

Pro-life people want abortions for "convenience" stopped.

No I dont. that is a progressive cop out and you should know that.

You're fooling yourself, not me.

Democraps always claim the GOP is going to ban abortion.....Bush is more right-wing than Romney and didn't ban abortion.

Abortion will be limited to incest, rape and major medical problems...but never banned. The morning after pill will be legal forever.

Pro-life people want abortions for "convenience" stopped.

I didn't say that the people who believe that nonsense are smart, they just have to believe it. The left simply has to tell the voters that the GOP is coming after their wombs and they will win. It's true, we've seen it.

Forum List

Back