Let us argue about abortion

Is someone being told to get an abortion? Because if they aren't then your analogy doesn't make sense. If it was the law of the land that adultresses could be stoned, then I wouldn't try to tell someone they couldn't do it.

It's about telling people what they CAN'T do.

In other words you to much a coward to stand up for your personal belief cause you are afraid people might not like it.

Complete bull shit. My personal belief is that we live in a free country and I don't tell people how to run their lives and I don't listen when others try to tell me how to run mine. That requires bravery, not cowardice.

How is it you can talk about fiscal responsibility and how it is need yet never have the balls to talk about personal responsibility to not support the killing innocent babies?

More bull shit. Fiscal responsibility has nothing to do with abortion, and I can, and do, talk about personal responsibility, including keeping your legs closed, all the time. You just don't pay attention.
So responsibility ends at your wallet????? Thats even more disturbing.

Idiot scum like you start out with the premise there is no standard, thus anyone's standard is legit.

Someone has their version of murder and another their version of murder, so nobody can be declared a murderer by another.....simple minded fucks like you believe this shit.

This is also how you explain away the mother getting an abortion is not murder but the criminal that kills her fetus is a murderer. :cuckoo:

You eat your own feces too, so it is all par for the course.

It does not need to think, it is programmed to act. It cannot help itself. EVERYTHING that you have, biologically speaking, was present the moment your mother's ova and father's sperm joined.
Well, no. Biologically speaking, you're wrong. Most genes aren't even being expressed in a zygote. In fact, you couldn't tell the difference between a human and dog zygote. To claim it's biologically complete is short sighted. The entirety of its epigenetics hasn't even been turned on yet. Heck a live child is not even a biologically complete human, and you're claiming a zygote is? By the way, I just laid a logic trap for you, hoping you'll walk right into it.

First, the fetus is not a potential person. It is a person.100% genetically complete human person. It has its own unique fingerprints; blood type and DNA.
I couldn't help notice you had to clarify that the only part of it that is complete is the genetics. It's a good thing you did, because that's about the only thing that's complete in a zygote. Everything else, unfortunately, is far from being a complete human. Or are you naive enough to believe that 46 chromosomes in a cell is all that's needed to be a complete human? Here, let's try a simple test. Which one is a tree right now?

images

acorn.jpg

I'm fairly certain most 4 year olds can get this question right. Let's see if hicks can.

You are killing a human with a heartbeat, brain, eyes, fingers, etc by crushing its head and then sucking it out of its killer mother.
I love how anti-abortion people always cite outlawed methods that are no longer used in this country as their argument.

As usual you fail to understand the argument. It is already in the DNA. So, like a new born baby boy does not have a beard, a zygote, does not yet have its finger prints. But both have them already pre-programmed in their individual DNA. Nothing you add changes that.
And potential for growth is meaningless in the real world. We don't make laws based on something that is "pre-programmed." My DVR doesn't have American Idol shows on it after I pre-program it to record them next week.

If you are truly short-sighted enough to believe that a zygote is a human being, than how do you react to up to 25% of all zygotes being lost or removed by the body naturally? Is that just nature's pre-programmed method of murder?

Heaven forbid you tell anyone not to throw stones. It's legal! It's their right to kill women!

This was HIS hypothetical situation, not mine. I really makes no sense as an analogy. If I'm to assume that things went so bizzare that stoning an adultress became legal, then yes, it would be their right. I would never participate, but it would be their legal right.

No shit sherlock- legal practices are ...GASP- legal. Does that mean you stand by silently and allow it to continue or do you engage in some way to change the law?

It means I don't tell others how to live their lives.

You're a libertarian because you don't have morals like liberals, but you like less govt and lower taxes.

You can twist yourself into a knot trying to explain away how you don't have your fingerprints on dead fetuses, but the truth is there until your own judgement.

If you don't vote against polticians that support abortion, then you are an accessory to the act of violence which leads to the death of an unborn human which is murder.

No I'm not. "Murder" and "Accessory to murder" are legal terms and abortion is legal. That is a fact.

Just because scum have fixed the laws to claim killing a human inside a mother isn't murder doesn't remove the fact it is murder.

Then YOU tell ME why I'm not in jail right now.

Some criminals get charged with double homicide when they kill a woman carrying a "fetus." Strange....

Yes, that is strange.

Heaven forbid you tell anyone not to throw stones. It's legal! It's their right to kill women!

This was HIS hypothetical situation, not mine. I really makes no sense as an analogy. If I'm to assume that things went so bizzare that stoning an adultress became legal, then yes, it would be their right. I would never participate, but it would be their legal right.
Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it.

Did I get that right Pred?

Normally, you and i agree on things, so I won't insult you back. This issue has unhinged you.

No shit sherlock- legal practices are ...GASP- legal. Does that mean you stand by silently and allow it to continue or do you engage in some way to change the law?

You dont tell people to stop using your money in taxes for welfare?

In other words you to much a coward to stand up for your personal belief cause you are afraid people might not like it.

Complete bull shit. My personal belief is that we live in a free country and I don't tell people how to run their lives and I don't listen when others try to tell me how to run mine. That requires bravery, not cowardice.

How is it you can talk about fiscal responsibility and how it is need yet never have the balls to talk about personal responsibility to not support the killing innocent babies?

More bull shit. Fiscal responsibility has nothing to do with abortion, and I can, and do, talk about personal responsibility, including keeping your legs closed, all the time. You just don't pay attention.
So responsibility ends at your wallet????? Thats even more disturbing.

Yes, completely unhinged you. Your comments are making less and less sense.

You're a libertarian because you don't have morals like liberals, but you like less govt and lower taxes.

You can twist yourself into a knot trying to explain away how you don't have your fingerprints on dead fetuses, but the truth is there until your own judgement.

If you don't vote against polticians that support abortion, then you are an accessory to the act of violence which leads to the death of an unborn human which is murder.

No I'm not. "Murder" and "Accessory to murder" are legal terms and abortion is legal. That is a fact.

Some criminals get charged with double homicide when they kill a woman carrying a "fetus." Strange....

Yes, that is strange.

So, why am i not in jail right now? Want to try to answer that? You were so adamant that I'm accessory to murder, why am I a free man?

Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it.

Normally, you and i agree on things, so I won't insult you back. This issue has unhinged you.
No it hasn't. It is your hypocrisy I want you to see. If something is wrong it is wrong whether it is legal or not. And to stay silent is to be culpable. All evil needs to thrive is for good men to do or say nothing.

So if some man is raping his dogs in his basement...it is non of our business???

It is personal choice between him and his dogs, there are no other humans involved.

Because Roe vs Wade has made killing unborn humans legal in this country.

I guess since Jim Crow laws existed....it was all ok in your mind.:clap2:

Yes, that is strange.

So, why am i not in jail right now? Want to try to anser that? You were so adamant that I'm accessory to murder, why am I a free man?

That isn't people, it is the government, and it is MY money after all is it not?

Not the same thing in the least.

But not killing your unborn kid...thanks for proving you people are insane. :clap2:

Oh, you liberals and losertarians violate your own beliefs by denying some man his CHOICE to rape his dogs if no other human is affected.

It is a CHOICE for a woman to kill another human....

Having sex with your dog is illegal.

Last edited:

Yes, that is strange.

So, why am i not in jail right now? Want to try to answer that? You were so adamant that I'm accessory to murder, why am I a free man?

Your getting worked up now..... His philosophical view has some merit yet as a legal thing it has none. You cant punish people for others having a certain view....Thats kind of creepy which is why I have been patently ignoring his posts. I dont think he is trying to be fascist and doesn't realize thats how he sounds.

But not killing your unborn kid...thanks for proving you people are insane. :clap2:

Having sex with your dog is illegal.

No, killing an unborn child is illegal. Look at CG's post on Scott Peterson for proof.

However, just as you're ok with the abortion of human cells when in the Zygote phase, I am ok with abortion before a certain stage of development as well. After that the law, and I agree, make it illegal and you can be changed with murder.

No it hasn't. It is your hypocrisy I want you to see.

It absolutely has unhinged you. This comment:

"Translated : I am a pussy who wants to be cool so refuse to take a stance on moral grounds cause the progressive might hate me for it. "

Has nothing to do with exposing hypocrisy and everything to do with expressing anger. Youare claiming I'm a coward, that is not the same as saying I'm a hypocrit.

That isn't people, it is the government, and it is MY money after all is it not?

Not the same thing in the least.

So you have a rights to life and liberty yet the babies does not just cause it resides in a woman at the time? Do you see the hypocrisy? Also while we are at it speaking out against baby killing is not a evil thing to be looked down on yet remaining silent on it is. If you believe it is wrong you dont just ignore it. That doesnt mean blow shit up or jail people for something legal....It means voicing your opinions and doing what you can to make a change for the better. Being a American is more then just taxes.

a thug who later may or may not be killed for buying skittles?

At least we know where you stand on black people now dont we?

we do? odd that you would get that from a joke, but whatever, flip those hotdogs!

Joke? You find the whole idea behind planned parenthood of keeping the black population down as a joke? Please show us more how you love the black person so much you wish to see more of their babies die.

Forum List

Back