Let us argue about abortion

My thread is mocking the language said pro choice person used to justify their position, not calling for the government to force her to think.

What's your point?

Who? Who says that a zygote in a human female is not a human zygote? Who says that an embryo in a human female is not a human embryo? Who says that a fetus in a human female is not a human fetus?

That would be half the people that responded to this thread.

35 people have responded to this thread. Name the 17 who've insisted that a human fetus is not a human fetus.

I know it helps not to call them human.

The fact that people like you need to hide behind these euphemisms simply means you need them to justify your views.

Can you show me where a "fetus" growing in the womb of a young woman is not a "human" fetus"?

A fetus (pronounced /ˈfiːtəs/; also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, see below) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

In humans, the fetal stage of prenatal development starts at the beginning of the 11th week in gestational age, which is the 9th week after fertilization.[1][2]

Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It just is what it is sweet pea.

(smile) Can a dog fetus live in a human cletus?

Man uup and admit you are killing little humans....but you won't you are just another coward.

Ha ha! Told you! Science is a euphemism. :lol:

Na, they've turned the bend, right on cue, with Obama's swearing in. They're not going to pretend their desire to kill babies has anything to do with women's rights or the best interests of children...nor are they going to insist that it's okay to kill the babies because they aren't human anymore. That always chafed them anyway, because none of them think there's anything wrong with killing innocents. They never have! They've always approved of carefully managed killing. And now they aren't going to mess with the language anymore. They're just going to state flat up, "We're going to kill because we can, and there's nothing you can do about it."

This thread illuminates that nicely.

And the next step..

"We're going to kill because we can, and if you interfere, you might be next on the block."

Threads dealing with this issue are both interesting and sad. Particularly when you see the insignificance the pro-choice crowd places on human life....The coldness they display at times, is downright chilling.

Sadly, there are some seriously sick and twisted people in this world.

Just sayin'.

no one likes abortion...the potential of the fetus as a fully developed human being is haunting, but...

"let's kill it anyway!"

It's haunting because you know you're committing a crime against humanity. But that's a small thing to you ppl.

abortion as a
crime against humanity?

ssohthehorror.png

no one likes abortion...the potential of the fetus as a fully developed human being is haunting, but...

"let's kill it anyway!"

It's haunting because you know you're committing a crime against humanity. But that's a small thing to you ppl.

It's nothing to me. You people have no logical argument against abortion so you constantly resort to irrelevant emotional appeals full of ridiculous hyperbole. That is a classic sign of a fallacious argument.

there is no crime and if they ever succeed in making abortion a crime again...shame on them because that would be a crime against humanity

What have the pro abortion crowd at Slate been worrying about lately? They have decided to admit the pro life crowd is right, and declare that it doesn't matter if abortion is murder because the babies aren't important.

Here’s the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides. She’s the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always.

So what if abortion ends life? - Salon.com

a plant has life. a fetus is not a fully developed human being. it's not fully human. and that is a fact no one likes mentioning in an emotional argument.

we all like to thing of a fetus as a child...well the day a fetus has the same protected rights as living people in America, Big Brother will become the oppressor of women

If you don't know the definition of thinking, why are you making posts as if you do?

Do computers think? How about dung beetles? Define thinking so I can prove you wrong, if I try to do it before you are pinned down you will pretend you weren't saying that thinking is thinking.

The poster said that the DNA in a zygote thinks it's human. Prove it, since you're defending that statement.

Once again, Dawkins, the great scientist every uneducated evolutionist in the world can quote, agrees.

Who? Who says that a zygote in a human female is not a human zygote? Who says that an embryo in a human female is not a human embryo? Who says that a fetus in a human female is not a human fetus?

That would be half the people that responded to this thread.

35 people have responded to this thread. Name the 17 who've insisted that a human fetus is not a human fetus.

Since you counted them you already know who they are.

What have the pro abortion crowd at Slate been worrying about lately? They have decided to admit the pro life crowd is right, and declare that it doesn't matter if abortion is murder because the babies aren't important.

Here’s the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That’s a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about, lest we wind up looking like death-panel-loving, kill-your-grandma-and-your-precious-baby storm troopers. Yet a fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it resides. She’s the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always.

a plant has life. a fetus is not a fully developed human being. it's not fully human. and that is a fact no one likes mentioning in an emotional argument.

we all like to thing of a fetus as a child...well the day a fetus has the same protected rights as living people in America, Big Brother will become the oppressor of women

When you start eating human fetuses you will have a point, until then, I win on gross out factor alone.

When you start eating human fetuses you will have a point, until then, I win on gross out factor alone.

most plant life is inedible

(smile) Can a dog fetus live in a human cletus?

Man uup and admit you are killing little humans....but you won't you are just another coward.

My issue isn't with abortion, while I believe it should be limited thats not my call...SCOTUS says its legal.

My issue is with all you pro-choice cowards who hide behind euphemistic language to make yourselves "feel" better about killing human children.

Heard this bull shit before. What euphemistic language are we using?

WTF are you babbling about? Do you even know?

I know it helps not to call them human.

The fact that people like you need to hide behind these euphemisms simply means you need them to justify your views.

Can you show me where a "fetus" growing in the womb of a young woman is not a "human" fetus"?

A fetus (pronounced /ˈfiːtəs/; also spelled foetus, fœtus, faetus, or fætus, see below) is a developing mammal or other viviparous vertebrate after the embryonic stage and before birth.

In humans, the fetal stage of prenatal development starts at the beginning of the 11th week in gestational age, which is the 9th week after fertilization.[1][2]

Fetus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It just is what it is sweet pea.

Ha ha! Told you! Science is a euphemism. :lol:

Who's denying it? Who are you talking to?

Apparently Roo is Truthmatter's doppelganger.

I'm too lazy to read all of the posts in this thread, so I don't know if I'm alone on this but I personally believe that abortion kills a child, otoh, as long as it's the law of the land that a woman can get one, I'm not going to tell her what to do.

OTOH, if it's my child, I will be sure to let my opinions be known to her on the matter.

If it was the law of the land to stone adultresses, and you were told to do it, would you?

After all, it's the law. You wouldn't want to tell anyone what to do.

This makes no sense.

Adulteresses are actual legal persons, gestational entities prior to a certain term are not.

And this goes to the genius of the Casey Court, to remove from the legal realm matters that are personal and subjective, where those who believe an embryo is a ‘legal person’ are allowed to retain this belief, and refrain from having an abortion accordingly. Just as those who believe ‘personhood’ begins at a later time are also entitled to that opinion, and may act on that position as they see fit.

The ultimate goal, of course, is government restriction, as mandated by the Constitution. As well as the wisdom of the courts to keep private that which is indeed personal, where the state is not allowed to interfere, and where the state frankly has no viable, effective solution.

most plant life is inedible

Even if that was true, it is irrelevant.

Get the schools back in control of the parents instead of the feds and you will have a lot more say about what happens at your sons school. Unfortunately, for you, you actually think having the feds in charge of your son's school makes sense.

I do? I might but where have I said that?

You oppose the DOE? When did that start?

I want you to tell me my opinion. I rarely post on the subject, so please find posts of mine that state my opinion.

Why is it that the ones who say they are anti-abortion are also pro-war and pro-death penalty.

Why are anti-abortion folks so against drones that kill so few but are in favor of the incredibly, mind numbing HUGE death rates from the Bush wars?

And as we've all seen, the anti-abortion folks seem to despise children who are already here.

Until they care equally for all life, I don't see any reason to listen to their rants.

JMO

Besides, abortion is LEGAL so there's nothing to talk about.

Why is it that the ones who say they are anti-abortion are also pro-war and pro-death penalty.

Why are anti-abortion folks so against drones that kill so few but are in favor of the incredibly, mind numbing HUGE death rates from the Bush wars?

And as we've all seen, the anti-abortion folks seem to despise children who are already here.

Until they care equally for all life, I don't see any reason to listen to their rants.

JMO

Why is it you keep asking me why I support the death penalty when even jillian knows I don't?

Why is it you keep asking me why I support wars when you are the one that supports them?

Why do you support drones that kill children simply because Obama is in office?

As we have all seen, dudddlydowrong is a complete idiot.

Dumshit, the fetal cycle goes on til birth, think again.

Why do people like you equate a baby with someone like Jeffery Dahmer?

Nobody is pro-war, but sometimes it is needed.

JMO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back