Let's analyze the conduct of the Trump supporter vs the Trump protestor

Good that the blob supporters are exhibiting their belligerent streak…not that blob supporters being pre-disposed to aggressive hatred is any secret.
You losers always accuse the good decent people of what you are actually doing.

The trump supporter mailed bombs to political opponents
The Coast Guard trump supporter stockpiled weapons and a hit list of liberals
The trump supporter shot up a Wal*Mart because brown people shopped there
The trump supporter drove his car into political opponents after attending a “unite the right” rally

Those aren’t accusations.

There are nut jobs on all sides of the political spectrum.

But I don’t seem to recall Reagan supporters or Bush supporters being so violent. And don’t kid yourself, there is much more on the way as we get closer to the election. Its all you guys know.

only 2 of your 4 were proven trump supporters,,,

and there are thousands of anti trumpers attacking people on a daily basis,,,

Really? Which 2 terrorists?

if you have to ask your to stupid to post,,,

Sometimes the comedy writes itself.

This is the American version of a game of thrones..Where the rich and powerful pay agitators to protest and disrupt...
Good point. Soros throws money around like candy at Halloween.
Soros
This is the American version of a game of thrones..Where the rich and powerful pay agitators to protest and disrupt...
Soros wants to build an antifa more dangerous than Isis.
REVEALED: Soros Wanted ANTIFA More Dangerous Than ISIS, Claims Founder
And no one here from the left will ever condemn antifa. All they will do is justify antifa violence.
That's because this is a war and antifa is their side.

Soros
And no one here from the left will ever condemn antifa. All they will do is justify antifa violence.
And the Repubs have the degenerate militia, Proud Bois and KKK what's new?

You losers always accuse the good decent people of what you are actually doing.

The trump supporter drove his car into political opponents after attending a “unite the right” rally

But I don’t seem to recall Reagan supporters or Bush supporters being so violent. And don’t kid yourself, there is much more on the way as we get closer to the election. Its all you guys know.

Only when it uses correct English...Which Trump and his followers have no idea what it is...Damn that rich white privilege...Maybe next time they can chant about backstabbing allies for monetary gain by a president that has financial connections which overrule loyalty to allies?

Soros
And the Repubs have the degenerate militia, Proud Bois and KKK what's new?
Will you condemn antifa violence?

Only when it uses correct English...Which Trump and his followers have no idea what it is...Damn that rich white privilege...Maybe next time they can chant about backstabbing allies for monetary gain by a president that has financial connections which overrule loyalty to allies?
Yeah, all those citizens at the Minneapolis rally were rich folks, huh.

I believe the extreme left and right are violent. KKK, BLM, ANTIFA, Aryan Nations are all extreme terrorist groups.

These individual nut jobs like the guy spitting in another’s face. Just enforces in me how vile and disgusting the extremes are.

Anyone claiming one is less disgusting than the other is really fooling themselves.

Using fear and intimidation to silence or shame one into silence is a dangerous assault on our 1st Amendment.

Everyone can find examples of someone on "the other side" being violent and stupid to their "enemies." If nothing else, there will always be thugs and punks who don't care as much about the politics as they do about just finding an excuse to bust something up.

To me, the big test is whether each side's leadership relies on that violence to advance their political agenda, and especially when they outright call for it.

I believe the extreme left and right are violent. KKK, BLM, ANTIFA, Aryan Nations are all extreme terrorist groups.

These individual nut jobs like the guy spitting in another’s face. Just enforces in me how vile and disgusting the extremes are.

Anyone claiming one is less disgusting than the other is really fooling themselves.

Using fear and intimidation to silence or shame one into silence is a dangerous assault on our 1st Amendment.
all 3 of those are left wig groups,,,

Soros

Very few on the left will condemn ANTIFA, many support their actions or worse, justify their actions and violence.

Soros

Very few on the left will condemn ANTIFA, many support their actions or worse, justify their actions and violence.
It will only get worse as the rich grow richer the rest stay the same or worse...

Soros

It will only get worse as the rich grow richer the rest stay the same or worse...

So you are justifying their violence?

Political arguments can be had without invoking race all the damn time. Crime statistics have NOTHING to do with this thread people.

Conservatives are pretty much obsessed with race….
But I agree… his invoking it in your thread about how violent blob supporters are is uncalled for. I thought the Mods were going to cut down on this sort of shit.
Conservatives are pretty much obsessed with race…
and democrats are not?.....i cant believe you said that....

Political arguments can be had without invoking race all the damn time. Crime statistics have NOTHING to do with this thread people.

But I agree… his invoking it in your thread about how violent blob supporters are is uncalled for. I thought the Mods were going to cut down on this sort of shit.

Democrats are just as racist as Republicans, they just hide it and pretend they’re not.

Democrats are just as racist as Republicans, they just hide it and pretend they’re not.
i worked 30 years with plenty of die hard democrats....i know what many of them actually thought about minorities....some were just as bad as the righties they say are racist...

Soros

Will you condemn antifa violence?

Soros

So you are justifying their violence?
Yep. This poster will not condemn antifa violence. No one here from the left will.

Forum List

Back