Let's compare the reaction of Democrats to 9-11 to that of Republicans after Orlando

There is a reason as to why people are pissed about open borders and unvetted muslim immigrants that are being overtly and covertly flown over here and dropped in the laps of unsuspecting towns and cities and told by the federal "gubermint"..."Hey, they are your problem now...deal with them".

Actually it is the Churches who are welcoming these refugees (with open arms). But don't let facts stand in your way.

Ten thousand Syrian refugees will be coming to America over the next year.

And churches will be ready to welcome them with open arms, says Stephan Bauman, president of World Relief, an evangelical agency active in refugee resettlement

“Whether it’s hosting refugees in our own country, or supporting churches serving them in other countries, the American church has chosen to act,” said Bauman.

Bauman and other Christian leaders also called on the US to resettle another 100,000 refugees from other nations.

“While the US government continues to admit refugees, the annual intake has declined significantly from 1980, when the country accepted and, with the help of churches, schools, and community organizations, integrated more than 200,000 refugees. In the current fiscal year, the US is on track to accept about 70,000 refugees,” he said.

10,000 Syrian Refugees Headed for the United States

Do those numbers include those that are being flown in under the radar and covertly? You are too much of a partisan shill to understand what is going on and what the end game is . I would, however, enjoy watching you sit on the curb waiting for your beloved "gubermint" to come save you when the shit hits the fan and I doubt you will see the irony that it was your beloved "gubermint" that did it to you to begin with. (snicker)

FBI Says There IS No Way To Vet Incoming Syrian Refugees | NumbersUSA

After 9-11, Democrats rallied around the President and asked what can we do to help you? There was no blaming, no politics and the focus was on the victims

Within hours after the Orlando attack, Republicans were blaming the President and Hillary, claiming their weakness was responsible. Rather than mourn the victims, they seemed more interested in gaining political advantage

That's some balls starting this thread when you know full well Democrats threw Bush under the bus at the first opportunity.

Bullshit they did

Democrats supported Bush in his requests for Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Afghanistan and even Iraq

It wasn't till they found out how much Bush lied about Iraq that the well of support ran dry

Riiiight Bush a man you people say is a complete imbecile outsmarted the entire Democratic party /eyeroll

After 9-11, Democrats rallied around the President and asked what can we do to help you? There was no blaming, no politics and the focus was on the victims

Within hours after the Orlando attack, Republicans were blaming the President and Hillary, claiming their weakness was responsible. Rather than mourn the victims, they seemed more interested in gaining political advantage

That's some balls starting this thread when you know full well Democrats threw Bush under the bus at the first opportunity.

Bullshit they did

Democrats supported Bush in his requests for Homeland Security, Patriot Act, Afghanistan and even Iraq

It wasn't till they found out how much Bush lied about Iraq that the well of support ran dry

Riiiight Bush a man you people say is a complete imbecile outsmarted the entire Democratic party /eyeroll

Democrats supported the President in a time of crisis

Something Republicans refuse to do

Bullshit they did

Democrats supported the President in a time of crisis

Something Republicans refuse to do

The fact that Obama is an asshole and chose to again politicize the tragedy by pushing gun control may have something to do with that. Earth to liberals HELLO.

I agree. That douchebag is bringing Syrian refugee's into this country daily. One hundred a day and forcing the States to take them. Hitlery is in full agreement with douchebag.

Kinda wonder just who has America's best interests at heart??

These people are uneducated, don't speak our language and we taxpayers will supporting their sorry asses forever.

Hope a few land in RW's house.
How many Syrian immigrants who've come here, and there have been a hundred thousand, who have committed an act of terrorism? You realize more came from New York than came from Syria?
They are unvetted. Even the FBI says they can't vet any of them.

There will be jihadists among them. If that doesn't concern you than nothing ever will.

Not to mention the fact that these bastards will cost we taxpayers up the ass forever.

They are uneducated and don't speak English. If that's okay with you then you are a bigger fool that you appear to be.

link to any of your shit?

Look it up yourself. Its out there.

In moonbat land where u and the Big Fat Racist live, I am sure.

Nope. On Google.

In fact, scumbag Trump was attempting to propagate those very lies today.

Lie: the president is somehow ‘responsible’ for terrorist attacks.

Lie: Clinton wants to ‘bring Muslim terrorists’ to the United States.

Both advocate bringing more and more unvetted muslim refugees over here.....so where was Trump wrong???

I agree. That douchebag is bringing Syrian refugee's into this country daily. One hundred a day and forcing the States to take them. Hitlery is in full agreement with douchebag.

These people are uneducated, don't speak our language and we taxpayers will supporting their sorry asses forever.

How many Syrian immigrants who've come here, and there have been a hundred thousand, who have committed an act of terrorism? You realize more came from New York than came from Syria?

There will be jihadists among them. If that doesn't concern you than nothing ever will.
Refugees --- from any nation -- are accepted only "after subjecting them to the most rigorous screening and security vetting of any traveler to the United States," a senior administration official said.

Not to mention the fact that these bastards will cost we taxpayers up the ass forever.

They are uneducated and don't speak English. If that's okay with you then you are a bigger fool that you appear to be.
My grandmother was 15 years old when she came to America. She was uneducated, poor, and didn't speak English. Though she couldn't read them at the time, here are the words which greeted her...
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
If you brain-dead, coward-driven, regressive-conservative, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals don't like it, then get the fuck out. Helping downtrodden immigrants, and offering them the freedom we enjoy, is what America is all about.

Only problem is these folks are coming from a war ravaged country.

Only a brain dead, no common sense idiot, regressive Democratic, knuckle dragging Neaderthal like you would think any screening they do will be any good.

There was plenty of finger-pointing by leftists. You suffer from a condition exhibited by many liberals. Selective memory loss.

It is a shame Clinton removed the shooter from the watch list. Just like it was a shame the democrats built a wall between intelligence gathering agencies before 9/11.

link to any of your shit?

Look it up yourself. Its out there.

In moonbat land where u and the Big Fat Racist live, I am sure.

Oh so I'm a racist because I don't agree with an idiot like you??

Carry on moonbeam. LOL

There is a reason as to why people are pissed about open borders and unvetted muslim immigrants that are being overtly and covertly flown over here and dropped in the laps of unsuspecting towns and cities and told by the federal "gubermint"..."Hey, they are your problem now...deal with them".

Actually it is the Churches who are welcoming these refugees (with open arms). But don't let facts stand in your way.

And churches will be ready to welcome them with open arms, says Stephan Bauman, president of World Relief, an evangelical agency active in refugee resettlement

“Whether it’s hosting refugees in our own country, or supporting churches serving them in other countries, the American church has chosen to act,” said Bauman.

Bauman and other Christian leaders also called on the US to resettle another 100,000 refugees from other nations.

“While the US government continues to admit refugees, the annual intake has declined significantly from 1980, when the country accepted and, with the help of churches, schools, and community organizations, integrated more than 200,000 refugees. In the current fiscal year, the US is on track to accept about 70,000 refugees,” he said.

Do those numbers include those that are being flown in under the radar and covertly? You are too much of a partisan shill to understand what is going on and what the end game is . I would, however, enjoy watching you sit on the curb waiting for your beloved "gubermint" to come save you when the shit hits the fan and I doubt you will see the irony that it was your beloved "gubermint" that did it to you to begin with. (snicker)

"being flown in under the radar and covertly?"

Dude. You need an upgrade. Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Are they secretly being flown to Area 51?

I bet they are being distributed through the Wall Mart tunnels too!

Both advocate bringing more and more unvetted muslim refugees over here.....so where was Trump wrong???

Refugees --- from any nation -- are accepted only "after subjecting them to the most rigorous screening and security vetting of any traveler to the United States," a senior administration official said.

My grandmother was 15 years old when she came to America. She was uneducated, poor, and didn't speak English. Though she couldn't read them at the time, here are the words which greeted her...
"Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
If you brain-dead, coward-driven, regressive-conservative, knuckle-dragging Neanderthals don't like it, then get the fuck out. Helping downtrodden immigrants, and offering them the freedom we enjoy, is what America is all about.

Only a brain dead, no common sense idiot, regressive Democratic, knuckle dragging Neaderthal like you would think any screening they do will be any good.
What a pity you're not smart enough to think for yourself that you're reduced to squawking back what you hear like a parrot. Taking refugees from a war torn country is what we do. What we have always done. And screening has worked. Not one of them has committed an act of terror. Not to mention, you're now calling yourself an idiot. Before, you said they weren't screened at all. Now you complain screening doesn't work. :cuckoo:

... except that it has.

...and then we had to listen to years of blame America for 911 which always came from the left. Maybe we ought to blame homosexuals for what happen in Orlando?

There was plenty of finger-pointing by leftists. You suffer from a condition exhibited by many liberals. Selective memory loss.

It is a shame Clinton removed the shooter from the watch list. Just like it was a shame the democrats built a wall between intelligence gathering agencies before 9/11.

Show me some Democrats who pointed the finger at Bush in the days after 9-11 and we can compare it to Trump blaming Obama within hours

...and then we had to listen to years of blame America for 911 which always came from the left. Maybe we ought to blame homosexuals for what happen in Orlando?

It was Ron Paul and Pat Robertson who blamed America

Both prominent Republican candidates for President

BpcyiSybkdwleXLp8nr0iBE0O5PJa2bRWRR0hHDSSK_DgOvYorGhifKBWzW-thJYSeHRMx5DJKKWucDRI6imQ2xeaoeCcC4XFWNbwFjD5APJ4ny88O-gjChH6JCOjMr0p78nx77Y

What a pity you're not smart enough to think for yourself that you're reduced to squawking back what you hear like a parrot. Taking refugees from a war torn country is what we do. What we have always done. And screening has worked. Not one of them has committed an act of terror. Not to mention, you're now calling yourself an idiot. Before, you said they weren't screened at all. Now you complain screening doesn't work. :cuckoo:

... except that it has.

"being flown in under the radar and covertly?"

Dude. You need an upgrade. Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie

Are they secretly being flown to Area 51?

I bet they are being distributed through the Wall Mart tunnels too!

Why is it that I am not surprised that you don't know this? Because if it's not on CNN or MSNBC? It didn't happen!

You are an idiot.

... except that it has.

Except your wrong Faun, but I doubt you'll acknowledge it. Libs prefer to ignore reality.

Report: San Bernardino Shooter Passed DHS Counterterrorism Vetting, by Joel Gehrke, National Review

Forum List

Back