Let's create a list of "Trump's Enemies" since he started running for President.

Have to say, and the evidence is in every post I have made,I did not support trump, had to hold my nose and vote "NOT HILLARY" as did most who voted for trump, but like many others in this country I am being shoved more and more into Trumps camp by all the tantrum throwing by the democrat party. This is bull shit and unamerican.

That's kind of odd since there's no such thing as a "democrat party".
So that's telling.

Whatever the source, when you say "this is bull shit [sic] and unamerican [sic] ---- what is "this" referring to?

sure as hell aint a democratic one. Ask bernie.
Bernie is not a Democrat.

You could make a massive list, quite frankly it doesn't mean much at this point. America is at a cross roads, especially economically. The massive debt that has accumulated is a National Security threat, it is going to leave the greatest democracy on earth beholden to other nations, many which are NOT democracies.

I find it confusing that many will suggest that global warming is a great threat, but Americas debt isn't. Borrowing from future generations, citizens who have no say in the matter is wrong, certainly as a perpetual policy.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. America will make friends and maintain allies with those nations who are legitimate allies. No more cowing to International nations who have no interest in global peace or individual rights. No more allowing foreign governments to steal Americas future.

Trump is certainly imperfect, but for the task at hand he may just be the president the America needs.
Global Warming is a threat to mankind. Debt isn't.

Global warming is a giant con. Proposed Democrat "solutions" are currently the biggest threat to mankind.
So says a fool.

You could make a massive list, quite frankly it doesn't mean much at this point. America is at a cross roads, especially economically. The massive debt that has accumulated is a National Security threat, it is going to leave the greatest democracy on earth beholden to other nations, many which are NOT democracies.

I find it confusing that many will suggest that global warming is a great threat, but Americas debt isn't. Borrowing from future generations, citizens who have no say in the matter is wrong, certainly as a perpetual policy.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. America will make friends and maintain allies with those nations who are legitimate allies. No more cowing to International nations who have no interest in global peace or individual rights. No more allowing foreign governments to steal Americas future.

Trump is certainly imperfect, but for the task at hand he may just be the president the America needs.

I'm not suggesting global warming isn't a threat, I'm suggesting that many of the same people don't see the U.S debt as a threat.

If America loses it's position as global leader the void will be filled. The threat to democracy and human rights at every corner of the globe would then be present. Imagine China running the world as the only super power? Surely many understand what risk that poses.
Honestly, I don't really see much difference between China, Russia or the Republicans.

We could start with countries.
First, name the country and then the reason.

1. Mexico - Trump said the Mexican government is purposely sending killers and rapists into this country. Then further states they are coming from all over South America. You could include the name of every country in South America. That would be 2 through 13.

14. Scotland - Protesters tell Trump to GO HOME over his golf course.

15. Britain - Britain's Parliament introduced a bill to ban Donald Trump from entering the country because of his racism.

16. Iran - Well, that is no surprise. But if Trump had any chance of a Fresh Start, that's certainly gone. In fact, there are 50 countries across the globe considered Muslim. That takes us from 16 through 65.

66. China - China is already gearing up to protest Trump over the one China policy that was negotiated decades ago between China, the US and Taiwan. That's right, Taiwan signed on to the One China Policy. Now China is gearing up their military.

If anyone can name any more countries, add to the list. But be sure to include the reason.

Crazy butthurt regressives such as the OP...

1. Mexico - Trump said the Mexican government is purposely sending killers and rapists into this country. Then further states they are coming from all over South America. You could include the name of every country in South America. That would be 2 through 13.

15. Britain - Britain's Parliament introduced a bill to ban Donald Trump from entering the country because of his racism.

16. Iran - Well, that is no surprise. But if Trump had any chance of a Fresh Start, that's certainly gone. In fact, there are 50 countries across the globe considered Muslim. That takes us from 16 through 65.

66. China - China is already gearing up to protest Trump over the one China policy that was negotiated decades ago between China, the US and Taiwan. That's right, Taiwan signed on to the One China Policy. Now China is gearing up their military.

If anyone can name any more countries, add to the list. But be sure to include the reason.
I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

I am not good at english ,who can do me a favor ,sent this letter to president donold trump,t can not ...save the taiwan
论台湾实际拥有核打击能力的紧迫性和必要性
大多数大陆人认为, 台湾必须尽快拥有对大陆沿海14个省24个直辖市的核打击能力。如果台湾被大陆攻占,最终中国将被俄罗斯人肢解(长城以北)和吞并(黄河以南)。
先说必要性:1 部分或全面战争是大陆独裁政权与欧美民主社会斗争的不可回避的终极阶段,让台湾实际用有核打击能力是国内外民主力量以最小代价赢得最大效果的捷径,因为大陆当局走民主的可能性根本不存在。
2对大陆政治的统治集团内部产生离心力,对其国际政治扩张形成一定压力,促其内部政治该弦。 3 对大陆以东南沿海房地产为主的经济给予致命打击。 4 对大陆国内各阶层矛盾起到激化和发酵 ,将老百姓根本利益与当局剥离对立。 5 对大陆军事形成较长时间无法超越的制衡,同时令其外交陷入窘境,发展道一定情况,大陆当局会主动请国际介入。 6 对国内民主力量的鼓舞,大陆人都知道台湾拥有核武器,才会真切的关心政治,尤其是两岸政治,不再做吃了就睡的猪。
最重要的是紧迫性:目前大陆当局对台湾在拥有并亮出核武器前而发动对台湾进攻的可能性在高速膨胀,已超过台湾拥有并亮出核武器后刺激大陆采取军事进攻台湾的风险。事实上大陆已认定台湾拥有核武器,在其亮出核武器前攻占台湾,比其亮出核武器,引发大规模民众恐慌后再攻占台湾而负担的麻烦及风险小的多。

外交辞令:中国是有核国家,台湾是中国一部分,自然也应该有核武器。台湾核武器属台湾自制。

His enemies...all those who oppose personal freedom......those who support the state controlling all aspects of life....

Global warming is a giant con. Proposed Democrat "solutions" are currently the biggest threat to mankind.
So says a fool.

So says someone who is not fooled by leftwing bullshit, fake news and propaganda.

Last edited:

I'm not suggesting global warming isn't a threat, I'm suggesting that many of the same people don't see the U.S debt as a threat.

If America loses it's position as global leader the void will be filled. The threat to democracy and human rights at every corner of the globe would then be present. Imagine China running the world as the only super power? Surely many understand what risk that poses.
Honestly, I don't really see much difference between China, Russia or the Republicans.

That's because you're a moron. Dims loved the Russians when they were hard core communists controlling a large part of the world. Ted Kennedy and John Tunny even delivered a message to Yuri Andropov telling him the Democrats would help him deal with Ronald Reagan.in exchange for help on winning the 1984 election.

That's why all this blather about Russia interfering in our elections is so hilarious.

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”

His enemies...all those who oppose personal freedom......those who support the state controlling all aspects of life....
Oppose personal Freedom? That would be Trump. How can you not know that?

That's because you're a moron. Dims loved the Russians when they were hard core communists controlling a large part of the world. Ted Kennedy and John Tunny even delivered a message to Yuri Andropov telling him the Democrats would help him deal with Ronald Reagan.in exchange for help on winning the 1984 election.

That's why all this blather about Russia interfering in our elections is so hilarious.

Picking his way through the Soviet archives that Boris Yeltsin had just thrown open, in 1991 Tim Sebastian, a reporter for the London Times, came across an arresting memorandum. Composed in 1983 by Victor Chebrikov, the top man at the KGB, the memorandum was addressed to Yuri Andropov, the top man in the entire USSR. The subject: Sen. Edward Kennedy.

“On 9-10 May of this year,” the May 14 memorandum explained, “Sen. Edward Kennedy’s close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow.” (Tunney was Kennedy’s law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) “The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov.”

Kennedy’s message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. “The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations,” the memorandum stated. “These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign.”
You believe anything the Russians say and then insist it's the Democrats who support them. It's not. It's your kind dum dum. Think Trump!

Have to say, and the evidence is in every post I have made,I did not support trump, had to hold my nose and vote "NOT HILLARY" as did most who voted for trump, but like many others in this country I am being shoved more and more into Trumps camp by all the tantrum throwing by the democrat party. This is bull shit and unamerican.

So that's telling.

Whatever the source, when you say "this is bull shit [sic] and unamerican [sic] ---- what is "this" referring to?

Yeah, but he was a victim of the DNC corruption. No one has denied it. Not even Bernie.

Wow, I was only listing countries, but since I started this thread, Trump has made enemies of the entire US Intelligence community. There is even talk of a mass exodus when he takes office.

His minions don't want to face the fact he only won by a total of 77 thousand in three states. He does not have a mandate. So him winning with the help of the FBI and Russia makes his entire presidency a joke.

I read the cost of health care in an auto was more than the cost of steel or aluminum. So will Trump make enemies of all the people the Republican congress are desperately trying to screw over by taking away their healthcare?

And he still hasn't been sworn in yet his enemies grow daily.

Mexico's been quiet. I wonder for how long?

So that's telling.

Yeah, but he was a victim of the DNC corruption. No one has denied it. Not even Bernie.
Imagine if he had run as a Republican? In fact, except for the Nazi Party, would the GOP accept anyone from another party?

Yes, let's do!

His enemies are the blue sections and his friends are the red.

89315275-65ca-4be8-b8d3-7598642e33f8_zpsclnyfydq.jpg

Forum List

Back