Lets discuss the movie....Its a Wonderful Life....and Trump!!

Damn nigga, wasn't you JUST talking about how you were tired of Trump? LOL you stupid as fuck.
Bitch, if you mf's don't like the way I roll, than damit stop posting to me....Yes, I'm tired of the media spasming over Trump 24 hours a day and I'm sick and tired of bitches like you whining about shit....next fuckin question, mf'?
If you are tired, then why does your dumbass always make threads about him? Are you fuckin retarded?

Are you fuckin Trump? I know your his bitch, but please get off my nuts....I simply posted a thread after watching a fuckin movie......other than that, I don't talk about the guy unless I'm address a topic.....which is 99% of the threads here.
What does my liking or disliking trump have to do with your stupidity?

Your calling me stupid, and you support Trump renders you a non mf factor, you do know that? As a matter of principle the only reason I keep addressing your rants is to prolong my high.....so on that note, this wonderful bud is for you....you simple minded lice ball

Damn nigga, wasn't you JUST talking about how you were tired of Trump? LOL you stupid as fuck.
Bitch, if you mf's don't like the way I roll, than damit stop posting to me....Yes, I'm tired of the media spasming over Trump 24 hours a day and I'm sick and tired of bitches like you whining about shit....next fuckin question, mf'?
If you are tired, then why does your dumbass always make threads about him? Are you fuckin retarded?

Are you fuckin Trump? I know your his bitch, but please get off my nuts....I simply posted a thread after watching a fuckin movie......other than that, I don't talk about the guy unless I'm address a topic.....which is 99% of the threads here.
What does my liking or disliking trump have to do with your stupidity?

Your calling me stupid, and you support Trump renders you a non mf factor, you do know that? As a matter of principle the only reason I keep addressing your rants is to prolong my high.....so on that note, this wonderful bud is for you....you simple minded lice ball
Im voting for Johnson if I even vote at all. Who are you voting for?

As I recall Baily didn't want to run the family business he was bored with the town and wanted to get out circumstances I believe his fathers death was what keep him there.

Forum List

Back