🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?
I'll bite, who?
You can't even muster up a guess? Hint: it's not the one with more guns than people.
I don't need to play games. You have information share it. I don't do what's behind door number two.

You want to make a point, make the point and let's debate.

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

You also dont make points to address my post. Your point is?

that I agreed with your post. yep whites kill whites, and cops kill whites,

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

GottaDoSometinAboutGuns_zpswjzstqbn.jpg

CopStats_zps0nh9goqw.jpg

Congrats, your aloofness toward human life is something to be admired

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?

The one with the murderous negroes?

Same way you get white people to stop killing each other.

When you're man enough to come and take the guns I own, you can destroy them. Of course, that's impossible for you to do.

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

Yep they're pretty much fucked.
It's up to the person and the community to have the strength to change.
Based on past history I dont see it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back