🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

Yep they're pretty much fucked.
It's up to the person and the community to have the strength to change.
Based on past history I dont see it happening.
Not as easy as it sounds when the community knows the cops do not have your back. Speaking up means you turn up dead.
It is a case of choose your poison

And it's the cops fault that the we dinnit sees nuffen wont talk to the police?
It comes down to trust within the community...cops don't have it

They no longer walk a beat in a community and know the people. They drive in, bust some heads and leave

Last edited:
If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

You also dont make points to address my post. Your point is?
that I agreed with your post. yep whites kill whites, and cops kill whites,

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.

Congrats, your aloofness toward human life is something to be admired
what is it you wish me to do or how is it you wish me to respond? There are stupid people out there that do stupid things. If you think you can protect them all you're a fool. I laugh at that, btw.

So please tell me why should I care about some schmuck white guy or lady who is shot by the police? I have no attachment to them? Why is it all blacks seem to be attached when a black kid is shot by police? Especially what has been proven out, schmucks. Why? explain?

BTW again, there are as many white men shot by police as black. So your point is?

Last edited:
This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

Not as easy as it sounds when the community knows the cops do not have your back. Speaking up means you turn up dead.

They no longer walk a beat in a community and know the people. They drive in, bust some heads and leave
why do you suppose? 60 shootings over 4th of July. Would you want to go into a battlefield and protect someone, only to learn the people then stab you in the back for reacting to a situation brought on by the suspects? Wow.

Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

By convincing them, that Black Lives Matter???
no they don't 60 shootings over the 4th of July and no one gave a shit. Two dudes killed by police and there's a war. How is it BLMs? it doesn't they don't get pissed cause their own neighborhoods are battlefields.

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.

No we wouldnt.
The thugs would just use other means.
Since guns are the easiest and most convenient means to kill, "other means" would certainly lead to a lower murder rate.
link!!!!!:link:

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

yeah we know, they want someone else to solve their problem they created.

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.
White people did in the sixties and seventies. In fact they did worse. And don't even get me started about taxing tea shipments.
oh, are you talking vietnam?

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

BTW, then why are they bitching and protesting? They made their bed and need to lay it in then.
You're asking someone else to care when the black folks don't. They don't care, they keep voting in the dems who continue to hold them down. Sorry, but that fact just resonates with me.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind
how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.

No that's impossible because of this little document called The Constitution of the United States of America that unequivocally states. "The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.". I know that's an inconvenient truth against the Liberal Dogma, but tough shit.

No that's impossible because of this little document called The Constitution of the United States of America that unequivocally states. "The right to bear arms shall not be infringed.". I know that's an inconvenient truth against the Liberal Dogma, but tough shit.
"Well regulated." I know that's an inconvenient truth against the Conservative gun jizzfest, but tough shit.

"Well regulated." I know that's an inconvenient truth against the Conservative gun jizzfest, but tough shit.
Thats the Militia you libs deliberately leave out the fact that the other part of the 2nd Amendment that states the right of the "people",

Thats the Militia you libs deliberately leave out the fact that the other part of the 2nd Amendment that states the right of the "people",
You cons deliberately leave out the fact that the other part of the 2nd Amerndment states "well regulated."

How do we stop it?

how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?
How did they do it?
They did it to make a quick buck. Sacrifice long term solvency for short term profits. Use up the facilities, the workers just so the capital keeps flowing
Then abandon the cities for greener pastures

You cons deliberately leave out the fact that the other part of the 2nd Amerndment states "well regulated."
Its not regulating the people but the National defense forces aka National Guard and if you want to really push that issue. National Guardsmen are called citizen soldiers. The right of the people to bear arms is the defining part of the 2nd Amendment if the framers of the Constitution meant to regulate the peoples use of firearms why not say that. They did not because the people have a right to defend themselves against threats to life or liberty.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

Can you blame em?
And when a community raises their kids to distrust the police it's a none starter.
Until the black community wants change it'll never happen.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

no...that would be the liberals running the city.

Its not regulating the people but the National defense forces aka National Guard and if you want to really push that issue. National Guardsmen are called citizen soldiers. The right of the people to bear arms is the defining part of the 2nd Amendment if the framers of the Constitution meant to regulate the peoples use of firearms why not say that. They did not because the people have a right to defend themselves against threats to life or liberty.
Oh wow you've solved centuries of debate. :rolleyes:

The people have the right to defend themselves by well regulated means. Or is anyone who wants to able to go buy an ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back