🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get closer to the target...how do you get black males to stop killing other blacks?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep they're pretty much fucked.
It's up to the person and the community to have the strength to change.
Based on past history I dont see it happening.
Not as easy as it sounds when the community knows the cops do not have your back. Speaking up means you turn up dead.
It is a case of choose your poison
yeah we know, they want someone else to solve their problem they created.
Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind
how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?
How did they do it?
They did it to make a quick buck. Sacrifice long term solvency for short term profits. Use up the facilities, the workers just so the capital keeps flowing
Then abandon the cities for greener pastures

You mean the the unrealistic retirement benefits promised to the city workers?

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

The willingness of young, black males to commit murder is....

How do you stop it?

OK, I'll take your question seriously

Why do black males kill other black males?
Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

Not as easy as it sounds when the community knows the cops do not have your back. Speaking up means you turn up dead.

And it's the cops fault that the we dinnit sees nuffen wont talk to the police?
Why do you fuckers make fun of people's accents? I never understood that.

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.
White people did in the sixties and seventies. In fact they did worse. And don't even get me started about taxing tea shipments.
oh, are you talking vietnam?
Yes.

This is a Milo Yiannopolous style question...ignoring p.c. crap and actually dealing with the truth and facts...

If you want to lower gun violence in this country...you have to get young black males to stop murdering other blacks...men, women and children.....

If you can do this....American gun murder rates get to European levels......without disarming one normal gun owner.....

How do you get this done......felons already can't buy, own or carry guns...and 90% of the gun murders in this country are already by these very people.....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Primarily because there are limited employment opportunities in their communities and they lack a strong family support system. Gangs fill that void and offer a chance to make money in trafficking drugs, guns and women
Since the police and courts cannot resolve disputes between rival gangs, they rely on gun violence to resolve conflicts

How do we stop it?
Like most ghetto type environments, you either clean it up and offer legitimate employment in those communities or just look the other way. Incarceration is just part of the cost of doing business

On account o' they is pow'ful dumb

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?
Federal funding for state supervised Big Brother programs for the black male youth.

While you are at it then you can do the same thing for the little black females so they will stop boinking without condoms and getting pregnant and becoming welfare mothers.

That's two birds with one stone. The negro females need to stop boinking, and the negro males need to get an education and at least join the Army, Navy, USMC, USCG, or USAF. That was Colin Powell's secret to success.

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.
yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?
I'll bite, who?
You can't even muster up a guess? Hint: it's not the one with more guns than people.
MORE GUNS is a white solution to crime. It is NOT a solution to black crime however.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?
I agree with you for a bit here. the problem is stopping the gang violence so people want to come to shop and buy in the neighborhood. You have to stop the violence first, or any business will dry up and go away with no patrons.

See your solution doesn't solve the problem.

The people in the neighborhood are the only ones to make a difference with the help of cops. Period. That means turning in people who kill the others.
Gang violence is a totally separate issue.

Gangs exist because of dope, demand for dope, and trafficking in dope.

Anyone already involved in dope is incorrigible and only more prisons is going to solve the dope problem.

Prison is a forced detox program for dope dealers and dope users.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?

You should be asking hillary that question.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?
84% of whites are killed by other whites, how are you going to stop that??

You Albino cave n!ggers as always are in denial about your savage nature, whether it's your toxic kind blowing up Buildings killing hundreds of people, or torching abortion clinics, you neanderthal apes are your own worst enemy,...

Albino cave N!GGER VIOLENCE is prolific in this country, you mayonnaise monkey's fixate on the darkies because you can't deal with the hideous truth about your own dysfunction, you cocksuckers should have NEVER been let out of your caves in Europe..

Get of the meth, and quit inbreeding with your own race Motherfucker:fu:

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

You Albino cave n!ggers as always are in denial about your savage nature, whether it's your toxic kind blowing up Buildings killing hundreds of people, or torching abortion clinics, you neanderthal apes are your own worst enemy,...

Albino cave N!GGER VIOLENCE is prolific in this country, you mayonnaise monkey's fixate on the darkies because you can't deal with the hideous truth about your own dysfunction, you cocksuckers should have NEVER been let out of your caves in Europe..

Do you realize how stupid you come across?

yeah we know, they want someone else to solve their problem they created.
Actually, their problem was created when the "job creators" used them up and abandoned the cities leaving the poor and minorities behind
how did they do that? Or better yet, why do you supposed they did that and when?
How did they do it?
They did it to make a quick buck. Sacrifice long term solvency for short term profits. Use up the facilities, the workers just so the capital keeps flowing
Then abandon the cities for greener pastures
You didn't answer why they moved. Are you afraid to say it ? Crime? Oh shit, facts you can't seem to post. Hahahaha

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?? i feel sorry for the pooch in your sidebar, you probably sodomize that poor dog..

Your a loser bitch 28+ thousand posts says it all...

Says the dude who cant spell "you're".
And by the way...that pooch has a brain tumor that I spend handsomely on when it comes to medication that stops seizures so she can live a normal life till the tumor kills her.

I wish I knew. Blacks worked hard on the civil rights issue, but then they won't work on fixing their OWN issues? That mentality behind broken black communities. The cycle of violence and poverty there that only the people in those communities can fix. The fatherless children born to unwed mothers, the dependence on social welfare programs, drugs and mental health issues like violence and intimidation and the hatred. All the outside forced social programs in the world won't fix this problem. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't MAKE it drink. Blacks have to take a look at themselves and try to change that. Stop blaming racism or bad cops and move on.

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?? i feel sorry for the pooch in your sidebar, you probably sodomize that poor dog..

And by the way...that pooch has a brain tumor that I spend handsomely on when it comes to medication that stops seizures so she can live a normal life till the tumor kills her.
Stay out of my face and don't troll me again asshole, or I will fuck you up again!! got it Motherfucker....

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Stay out of my face and don't troll me again asshole, or I will fuck you up again!! got it Motherfucker....

And there's the pathetic I was talking about.
You not only wont do shit you'd die in the attempt.
Yankee Fag.

If only whites could show everyone the way but they still kill each other....they just slap a label that says "mental illness" on it and point to going "Look, its not VICIOUS murder, it says there Mental Illness"
you're exactly right, but look, we don't hold marches in the freeway and keep people from getting home to their families for some schmuck that can't obey laws. your point is?

When the police shoot and kill white folks, we go, what a fking fool the white dude was.
White people did in the sixties and seventies. In fact they did worse. And don't even get me started about taxing tea shipments.
oh, are you talking vietnam?
Yes.
Deflection

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

How do we stop it?
I agree with you for a bit here. the problem is stopping the gang violence so people want to come to shop and buy in the neighborhood. You have to stop the violence first, or any business will dry up and go away with no patrons.

See your solution doesn't solve the problem.

The people in the neighborhood are the only ones to make a difference with the help of cops. Period. That means turning in people who kill the others.
Gang violence is a totally separate issue.

Gangs exist because of dope, demand for dope, and trafficking in dope.

Anyone already involved in dope is incorrigible and only more prisons is going to solve the dope problem.

Prison is a forced detox program for dope dealers and dope users.
No, it's not, the issue is fking guns and they get theirs illegal and has nothing to do with legal guns. So guess what, stop legal gun purchases and gangs still get their illegal ones. Hmmmm, seems gang violence is prolific. So stop legal guns sales does zip to gang crime that is again prolific. Nothing good comes from taking legal gun owners guns. Useless option. Stop gang crime, now you're talking!

guns aren't the issue,

How do you stop it?

Wow, look at that number and no white outrage, hmmmmm

BTW, you can tell me that number daily and I don't care!

If we could lower the number of guns in the country to European levels, by destroying about 300+ million guns or so, then we'd get to European murder rates. Of course, that's likely impossible thanks to gun nut culture.

Wrong...it isn't the number of guns, Sweden has a huge number of guns and a lower gun murder rate....

Britain confiscated their guns...and their gun murder rate stayed the exact same level....except last year the gun crime rate went up 4%...

It isn't access to guns...in the United States...whites own more guns by far, blacks fewer gun by far...blacks commit more gun murder....

Thug culture, not guns, is the issue....

yep, why not address the non problem and let the real problem linger. Nice strategy. I bet that's how custard won the battle at little big horn. Doh, he didn't. LOL
Here's a question for you:

One first world country has a population of over 350 million people and over 400 million guns. Another first world country has a population of over 64 million people and about 2 million guns.

Which one has the higher murder rate?

The one that allows a violent thug culture to exist........you guys will not admit that it is the culture of the criminals and not access to guns that is the problem......

France has every single gun law you want....they ban fully automatic rifles.....criminals and terrorists get fully automatic rifles easily...they just don't use them to commit murder as often.......

In fact, the French police say that AK-47s are status symbols among French criminals...if you don't have one you are considered a loser.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back