Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

'I think the turnout is going to be larger FOR Roy Moore': Local Republicans BACK embattled Senate candidate accused of preying on teen girls - as supporters share photo of his accuser working as an interpreter for Hillary Clinton
  • Republican officials in Alabama are sticking by their candidate as election looms
  • Roy Moore was the target of accusations that he dated teens while in his 30s
  • Moore, now 70, has blasted the accusations as 'politically motivated'
  • Photo of accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson shows her at Clinton campaign event

Read more: Local Republicans back embattled candidate Roy Moore | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Even if Moore wins the election, the GOP is planning on preventing him from taking a seat in the Senate.

RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

I'm going to beleive this woman?

4639C5A200000578-0-image-m-35_1510378831544.jpg

4639C5B200000578-0-image-a-37_1510378998614.jpg

4639C5B700000578-0-image-a-38_1510379343702.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lmao:

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

Um, Barney Frank. And if you dare talking about “ol’Carlos danger”, no, not really. Most second time offenders do real time right now, not two weeks. The democrat are no better.
Huh? What about Barney Frank?

Liberal fake news about Moore.

There are four "accusers."

One, is a self-described member of "the Resistance" and worked for Hillary and Bernie rallies. She says Moore did things with her when she was 14 years old. Who,, except for a stupid Moon Bat, would believe a Libtard asshole?

The other three, say Moore dated them when they were 18-19. They don't describe inappropriate behavior.

The media says, "see, that proves he dated teenagers" and corroborates the first woman's story. Because there's no difference between 14 and 19.
Sad.

RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

Um, Barney Frank. And if you dare talking about “ol’Carlos danger”, no, not really. Most second time offenders do real time right now, not two weeks. The democrat are no better.

I forgot. Your like a good fish and can’t rememb past the last 30 seconds of the 24 hour news cycle. Are y’all had hisself a barely league to. Young man as a matter of fact. Turns out, Barney is a playa since like ‘89. I bet he still likes his boys young to .

Top 10 Political Sex Scandals - TIME

Frank hired Gobie to run errands and allowed him to live at his home, where Frank obviously hoped he would be rehabilitated and renounce his life of sin. The only problem: Gobie kept on working as a prostitute — from Frank's home.

'I think the turnout is going to be larger FOR Roy Moore': Local Republicans BACK embattled Senate candidate accused of preying on teen girls - as supporters share photo of his accuser working as an interpreter for Hillary Clinton
  • Republican officials in Alabama are sticking by their candidate as election looms
  • Roy Moore was the target of accusations that he dated teens while in his 30s
  • Moore, now 70, has blasted the accusations as 'politically motivated'
  • Photo of accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson shows her at Clinton campaign event

Read more: Local Republicans back embattled candidate Roy Moore | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Let's get it straight..one of his accusers..and the one who basically affirmed Moore did nothing..except go out with her and kiss her--worked as an interpreter for the deaf--at a Clinton rally.....there are MULTIPLE accusers..and the one who was 14..and says Moore molested her..is a Trump voter--odd no one wants to bring her up, eh?

No, we want to know what makes the broad believable. So far, if anything it looks like the 14 year olds Ma May have been a madame.

I forgot. Your like a good fish and can’t rememb past the last 30 seconds of the 24 hour news cycle. Are y’all had hisself a barely league to. Young man as a matter of fact. Turns out, Barney is a playa since like ‘89. I bet he still likes his boys young to .

Frank hired Gobie to run errands and allowed him to live at his home, where Frank obviously hoped he would be rehabilitated and renounce his life of sin. The only problem: Gobie kept on working as a prostitute — from Frank's home.
You moron, Gobie wasn’t underage. You don’t even know what’s being discussed here, do ya?

I don't believe the allegations against Moore are true. I'm not a special pleader for Moore, I don't even particularly like Moore. I voted for Mo Brooks. I've always thought Moore was a bit of a dickhead. BUT.... my feelings toward Moore's politics has nothing to do with this!

Look... to say this man has endured a controversial career in Alabama is an understatement. When he defied SCOTUS over the 10 Commandments monument, don't you imagine someone would have dug this up back then? I do-- because I'm not a total dumbass. There are people who have wanted to get this man for years. I just find it hard to believe this was out there all along and it's just now coming out.

This totally wreaks of a smear job set up by Democrats.

Boss, the accusations that he molested a 14 year old is more believable than his denials.

You moron, Gobie wasn’t underage. You don’t even know what’s being discussed here, do ya?

Then post more for. Us l, or are you to much of a Little USMB Rep whore? Na, worse, just a little gnewt slave glued to his TV who idolizes one child molester, yet disses another. Be honest or fuck off slave.

Then post more for. Us l, or are you to much of a Little USMB Rep whore? Na, worse, just a little gnewt slave glued to his TV who idolizes one child molester, yet disses another. Be honest or fuck off slave.
Nah, you’re too fucking demented to bother with other than to point out you’re too fucking demented. Folks here are discussing politicians getting caught with underaged kids, and you moronically toss in the name of a politician who wasn’t caught with an underaged kid. :cuckoo:

Actually I am pointing out the Hypocrisy of the left in full glory for all to see. When it was Clinton they said innocent till proven guilty now they say guilty and no trial.

Nah, you’re too fucking demented to bother with other than to point out you’re too fucking demented. Folks here are discussing politicians getting caught with underaged kids, and you moronically toss in the name of a politician who wasn’t caught with an underaged kid. :cuckoo:

C-O-W-A-R-D. You like democrat child screwers. That’s why you’re little hero Carlos was free to try and screw 14 year olds again.

Boss, the accusations that he molested a 14 year old is more believable than his denials.

On what evidence? Have the police talked to her? With Bill Clinton there were remarks made about identifying features, well, before a jizz covred blue dress popped up. Anyway, what evidence convinced you?

C-O-W-A-R-D. You like democrat child screwers. That’s why you’re little hero Carlos was free to try and screw 14 year olds again.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

On what evidence? Have the police talked to her? With Bill Clinton there were remarks made about identifying features, well, before a jizz covred blue dress popped up. Anyway, what evidence convinced you?

Clinton was accused of much more than anything about Lewinsky, and all that never got past the accusation stage,
and yet not one in ten thousand Clinton haters ever refrained from convicting him, in their own minds,

of all of it.

Actually I am pointing out the Hypocrisy of the left in full glory for all to see. When it was Clinton they said innocent till proven guilty now they say guilty and no trial.
So you want Trump to be like Clinton, RGS.

Forum List

Back