Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

Boss, the accusations that he molested a 14 year old is more believable than his denials.

On what evidence? Have the police talked to her? With Bill Clinton there were remarks made about identifying features, well, before a jizz covred blue dress popped up. Anyway, what evidence convinced you?
On all of the statements given, and the corroborations of the accusers' personalities.

I forgot. Your like a good fish and can’t rememb past the last 30 seconds of the 24 hour news cycle. Are y’all had hisself a barely league to. Young man as a matter of fact. Turns out, Barney is a playa since like ‘89. I bet he still likes his boys young to .

Top 10 Political Sex Scandals - TIME

Frank hired Gobie to run errands and allowed him to live at his home, where Frank obviously hoped he would be rehabilitated and renounce his life of sin. The only problem: Gobie kept on working as a prostitute — from Frank's home.
You moron, Gobie wasn’t underage. You don’t even know what’s being discussed here, do ya?

Then post more for. Us l, or are you to much of a Little USMB Rep whore? Na, worse, just a little gnewt slave glued to his TV who idolizes one child molester, yet disses another. Be honest or fuck off slave.
Nah, you’re too fucking demented to bother with other than to point out you’re too fucking demented. Folks here are discussing politicians getting caught with underaged kids, and you moronically toss in the name of a politician who wasn’t caught with an underaged kid. :cuckoo:

C-O-W-A-R-D. You like democrat child screwers. That’s why you’re little hero Carlos was free to try and screw 14 year olds again.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

You do know Barney was reprimanded by his colleagues for fucking barley leagles right? That it’s In congressional records?

I don't believe the allegations against Moore are true. I'm not a special pleader for Moore, I don't even particularly like Moore. I voted for Mo Brooks. I've always thought Moore was a bit of a dickhead. BUT.... my feelings toward Moore's politics has nothing to do with this!

Look... to say this man has endured a controversial career in Alabama is an understatement. When he defied SCOTUS over the 10 Commandments monument, don't you imagine someone would have dug this up back then? I do-- because I'm not a total dumbass. There are people who have wanted to get this man for years. I just find it hard to believe this was out there all along and it's just now coming out.

This totally wreaks of a smear job set up by Democrats.

Boss,
The accusations are there but corroborating witnesses are what makes this hard to deny.

He like his girls young, very young. The 14 year old said it is a combination of him running for Senate and the other accusers coming out now... Moore never went for a national post before this and that alone brings in special attention...

I'm not saying Moore is being 'Herman Cain'ed ... but it sure looks a lot like Moore is being 'Herman Cain'ed.

Boss, the accusations that he molested a 14 year old is more believable than his denials.

On what evidence? Have the police talked to her? With Bill Clinton there were remarks made about identifying features, well, before a jizz covred blue dress popped up. Anyway, what evidence convinced you?
On all of the statements given, and the corroborations of the accusers' personalities.

Which exactly. And about the personality of the accusers, what eactly is it about the personalities? I would like to see what you saw that convinced you.

You moron, Gobie wasn’t underage. You don’t even know what’s being discussed here, do ya?

Then post more for. Us l, or are you to much of a Little USMB Rep whore? Na, worse, just a little gnewt slave glued to his TV who idolizes one child molester, yet disses another. Be honest or fuck off slave.
Nah, you’re too fucking demented to bother with other than to point out you’re too fucking demented. Folks here are discussing politicians getting caught with underaged kids, and you moronically toss in the name of a politician who wasn’t caught with an underaged kid. :cuckoo:

C-O-W-A-R-D. You like democrat child screwers. That’s why you’re little hero Carlos was free to try and screw 14 year olds again.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

You do know Barney was reprimanded by his colleagues for fucking barley leagles right? That it’s In congressional records?

Any actual proof there?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

You do know Barney was reprimanded by his colleagues for fucking barley leagles right?
Moron... when are you going to learn the difference between illegally underaged and legally of the age of consent?

Just admit you’re an idiot who threw Barney Frank’s name into a conversation about politicians caught with underaged minors and move on.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I don't believe the allegations against Moore are true. I'm not a special pleader for Moore, I don't even particularly like Moore. I voted for Mo Brooks. I've always thought Moore was a bit of a dickhead. BUT.... my feelings toward Moore's politics has nothing to do with this!

Look... to say this man has endured a controversial career in Alabama is an understatement. When he defied SCOTUS over the 10 Commandments monument, don't you imagine someone would have dug this up back then? I do-- because I'm not a total dumbass. There are people who have wanted to get this man for years. I just find it hard to believe this was out there all along and it's just now coming out.

Boss,
The accusations are there but corroborating witnesses are what makes this hard to deny.

He like his girls young, very young. The 14 year old said it is a combination of him running for Senate and the other accusers coming out now... Moore never went for a national post before this and that alone brings in special attention...

You like young girls. Jake Starky said you did. So did Ravi and cerail killler. See what I did there ?

That was one of the funniest articles I have read in a long time. A birther on twitter claims an unnamed woman told his wife something and the Trump lemmings jump on it like it was straight from the mouth of God.

But the story with four women who all told people at the time the incidents occurred...that's "fake news".

Only one accused him of anything more than kissing. Did you miss that?

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

You do know Barney was reprimanded by his colleagues for fucking barley leagles right?
Moron... when are you going to learn the difference between illegally underaged and legally of the age of consent?

Just admit you’re an idiot who threw Barney Frank’s name into a conversation about politicians caught with underaged minors and move on.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Pleas do not adress me with your rants slave. You are simply a mook. Go play with truth matters and Rderp in the rubber room.

RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

I'm going to beleive this woman?

4639C5A200000578-0-image-m-35_1510378831544.jpg

4639C5B200000578-0-image-a-37_1510378998614.jpg

4639C5B700000578-0-image-a-38_1510379343702.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lmao:

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

Um, Barney Frank. And if you dare talking about “ol’Carlos danger”, no, not really. Most second time offenders do real time right now, not two weeks. The democrat are no better.
Huh? What about Barney Frank?
RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

Um, Barney Frank. And if you dare talking about “ol’Carlos danger”, no, not really. Most second time offenders do real time right now, not two weeks. The democrat are no better.

I forgot. Your like a good fish and can’t rememb past the last 30 seconds of the 24 hour news cycle. Are y’all had hisself a barely league to. Young man as a matter of fact. Turns out, Barney is a playa since like ‘89. I bet he still likes his boys young to .

Frank hired Gobie to run errands and allowed him to live at his home, where Frank obviously hoped he would be rehabilitated and renounce his life of sin. The only problem: Gobie kept on working as a prostitute — from Frank's home.
Obviously, being a signer at political campaigns is evil now. But diddling 14 years olds is just fine for the GOP.

Boss,

You like young girls. Jake Starky said you did. So did Ravi and cerail killler. See what I did there ?
I see what you did. :badgrin:

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

l3ol6.gif

icon_rolleyes.gif

Pleas do not adress me with your rants slave. You are simply a mook. Go play with truth matters and Rderp in the rubber room.
LOL

Spits the rightard who threw in the name of a politician NOT caught with an underaged minor in a discussion about policians caught with underaged minors.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

I don't find it believable. Like I said, why hasn't this come out before now? The man has a 40 year career and has been extremely controversial for most of it. What I am seeing is, two-faced hypocrite liberals who want to convict him over allegations without any proof of guilt whatsoever.

If he did it and you can prove he did it... fine! Lock him up and throw away the key! But until I see some clear compelling evidence, I am going to presume he is innocent.

Liberals are the scum of this country. They will pay big bucks for lies. Just like they gave the Russians millions to create a false dossier on Trump.

Obviously, being a signer at political campaigns is evil now. But diddling 14 years olds is just fine for the GOP.
And you only know because I told you.

Murder of Jesse Dirkhising - Wikipedia

Jesse William Dirkhising (May 24, 1986 – September 26, 1999), also known as Jesse Yates, was an American teenager from Prairie Grove, Arkansas. He was kidnapped by two men who bound, drugged, tortured, and repeatedly raped him. He died from drugging and positional asphyxiaduring the ordeal.[4][5]

Yes, you lied without corroboration. IOW, you bore false witness, I and Ravi and whoever cerail killer may be would refute you in criminal libel actions and take a lot of your money.

You conservative liars are so easy to dump on your asses.

I don't find it believable. Like I said, why hasn't this come out before now? The man has a 40 year career and has been extremely controversial for most of it. What I am seeing is, two-faced hypocrite liberals who want to convict him over allegations without any proof of guilt whatsoever.

If he did it and you can prove he did it... fine! Lock him up and throw away the key! But until I see some clear compelling evidence, I am going to presume he is innocent.
This is not about criminal action, Boss; this is about reputation and corroboration. His accusers are far more believable than is he.

Why didn’t Jennifer Flowers’ story come out until Bill Clinton ran for president. Why didn’t Trump’s pussy grabbing confession come out until he ran for president. C’mon, you can’t possibly be this naive?

I'm not saying Moore is being 'Herman Cain'ed ... but it sure looks a lot like Moore is being 'Herman Cain'ed.
Is it possible that people get bad press sometimes because they have done bad things? Or is it always a conspiracy?

Forum List

Back