Let's get one thing straight about Roy Moore

RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

Nope...not believing that voters in Alabama are smart enough to not vote for the pervert.
Last time I checked you had no problem when Clinton was accused by numerous women of rape Did you call him a pervert too?Moore is not even accused of rape.

Please give the names of the multiple women?

Only one woman accused him and Ken Starr said she wasn't reliable and he was no lover of Clinton.

Nope...not believing that voters in Alabama are smart enough to not vote for the pervert.
Last time I checked you had no problem when Clinton was accused by numerous women of rape Did you call him a pervert too?Moore is not even accused of rape.
When Juanita Broaddrick came out in 1999 with the claim, she had previously claimed twice that Clinton had not raped her, once in a sworn affidavit and once before a grand jury, so it was hard to believe her story when it came out that she changed her tune....

and, she wasn't 14.
And yet more then just one woman accused Clinton. And what did the left do? Attack the women. And here we have you whining cause the right does not believe a last minute unproven claim. A claim that is not eve that rape occurred.

There isn't multiple women accusing Clinton of rape...

There is a fair few who had consensual sex... But you probably don't know the difference...

Any was the main question:
Can a Democrat beat a Pedophile in Alabama?

I say the kiddy fucker will win....

RGS points out exactly what the women's stories must be accounted for and their personalities not attacked. Otherwise, Moore's defenders are saying that want Moore to be just like Clinton.

I'm going to beleive this woman?

4639C5A200000578-0-image-m-35_1510378831544.jpg

4639C5B200000578-0-image-a-37_1510378998614.jpg

4639C5B700000578-0-image-a-38_1510379343702.jpg

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

:lmao:

When Juanita Broaddrick came out in 1999 with the claim, she had previously claimed twice that Clinton had not raped her, once in a sworn affidavit and once before a grand jury, so it was hard to believe her story when it came out that she changed her tune....

and, she wasn't 14.
And yet more then just one woman accused Clinton. And what did the left do? Attack the women. And here we have you whining cause the right does not believe a last minute unproven claim. A claim that is not eve that rape occurred.

There is a fair few who had consensual sex... But you probably don't know the difference...

No one got fucked.

and, she wasn't 14.

No one got fucked.

Seriously!
That is your defense?

'I think the turnout is going to be larger FOR Roy Moore': Local Republicans BACK embattled Senate candidate accused of preying on teen girls - as supporters share photo of his accuser working as an interpreter for Hillary Clinton
  • Republican officials in Alabama are sticking by their candidate as election looms
  • Roy Moore was the target of accusations that he dated teens while in his 30s
  • Moore, now 70, has blasted the accusations as 'politically motivated'
  • Photo of accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson shows her at Clinton campaign event

Read more: Local Republicans back embattled candidate Roy Moore | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh? Who are all these women who accused Clinton of rape prior to the 1996 election...?

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

and, she wasn't 14.
And that wasn’t before Clinton was elected.

Well lets look at her past, she knows that GOP representatives like the screw kids...

So she decided to help Democrats... They at least put there pedophiles in prison, GOP put them in Washington...

She had a choice of Democrat or a Pedophile and she went for a Democrat... It is obvious you wanted her to go for a Pedophile.

Um, Barney Frank. And if you dare talking about “ol’Carlos danger”, no, not really. Most second time offenders do real time right now, not two weeks. The democrat are no better.

'I think the turnout is going to be larger FOR Roy Moore': Local Republicans BACK embattled Senate candidate accused of preying on teen girls - as supporters share photo of his accuser working as an interpreter for Hillary Clinton
  • Republican officials in Alabama are sticking by their candidate as election looms
  • Roy Moore was the target of accusations that he dated teens while in his 30s
  • Moore, now 70, has blasted the accusations as 'politically motivated'
  • Photo of accuser Deborah Wesson Gibson shows her at Clinton campaign event

Read more: Local Republicans back embattled candidate Roy Moore | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Let's get it straight..one of his accusers..and the one who basically affirmed Moore did nothing..except go out with her and kiss her--worked as an interpreter for the deaf--at a Clinton rally.....there are MULTIPLE accusers..and the one who was 14..and says Moore molested her..is a Trump voter--odd no one wants to bring her up, eh?

and, she wasn't 14.

No one got fucked.
Roy is going to be.

And they thought it was “weird,” according to former deputy district attorney.

A former prosecutor who worked in Alabama with GOP Senate nominee Roy Moore in the early 1980s told CNN on Saturday that it was “common knowledge” that Moore dated teenagers — and people thought it was “weird.”

“It was common knowledge that Roy dated high school girls. Everyone we knew thought it was weird,” former Etowah County deputy district attorney Teresa Jones told CNN national correspondent Alexander Marquardt. “We wondered why someone his age would hang out at high school football games and the mall. But you really wouldn’t say anything to someone like that.”

DOX_fh1VwAAhmiV.jpg

When asked on Twitter why girls didn’t step forward at the time, Jones responded: “At that time, in that atmosphere unless the girls came forward with specifics, then no, no charges could have been brought. The Weinstein, Hoffman, etc. revelations have made it far more palatable for women to come forward.”

More: Everyone Knew Roy Moore Dated High School Girls, Says Former Colleague

More corroboration from a former colleague.

Everyone knows you like young girls to. Should we do you the same as him?

Forum List

Back