Let's hear it for PP and *women's health*..another nightmare clinic

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"Jayne Mitchell-Werbrich, former employee said, "It was just unsafe. I couldn't tell you how ridiculously unsafe it was."

Werbrich alleges conditions inside the facility were unsanitary.
"He didn't wear gloves," said Werbrich.
Another former employee, Joyce Vasikonis told Action News, "They were using instruments on patients that were not sterile."
The former nurses claim that a rush to get patients in and out left operating tables soiled and unclean.
Werbrich said "It's not washed down, it's not even cleaned off. It has bloody drainage on it."
"They could be at risk of getting hepatitis, even AIDS," added Vasikonis.
Both of these nurses said, they quit to protect their own medical licenses, stunned by what they called a meat-market style of assembly-line abortions.
Vasikonis said, "I felt I could be held liable if a patient was harmed."
"Planned Parenthood needs to close its doors, it's needs to be cleaned up, the staff needs to be trained, said Werbrich."
In Delaware, abortion clinics are not subject to routine inspections. The state only steps in when they have a patient complaint. Planned Parenthood is essentially in charge of inspecting itself.
Mary Peterson from the Delaware Department of Health and Human Services said, "I am not going to lie to you, we don't have the manpower to do routine inspections."

"
Since January 4th, five patients allegedly have been rushed from the facility to the emergency room, again placing the clinic in the spotlight.
Peterson says, it raises concerns and they are in the process of looking into what is causing the issues to occur.
Action News has learned during our investigation that one doctor and two more nurses at the clinic have mysteriously left.
Planned Parenthood would not confirm if they were fired or resigned. "

Delaware abortion clinic facing charges of unsafe and unsanitary conditions | 6abc.com

Where are the house support team for PP? The ones who claim that only good comes from PP, that we can trust them to give us good information, that we must have abortion mills for the "sake of the women!"

As I've always maintained, all Roe v Wade did was make the disgusting practices of back alley's perfectly legal...with zero accountability.

This problem MIGHT exist because pressure from right wing extremists have force most abortion providers out of business--leaving only a few to serve a large number of women.

So, YEAH, they're probably quite busy.

Yeah, that's it.

Lol...go ahead and justify that. Show some examples of how right wing *extremists* have forced PP clinics to turn into disgusting Hep-infested shitholes, serving the needs of women.

That reasoning reminds me of how liberals blame gay promiscuity and lack of condom usage on "stigma" and "homophobia"

PP'S big fight right now are states passing laws requiring abortions at least be done by licensed doctors instead of hired employees.

Forum List

Back