🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets hear it for the girls!!

Let's hear it for the girl!

image-title1.jpg

That's a man with a nose job, right? I bet his dick is bigger than mine!

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Actually, Crooked Donny won't get anything passed.

And somehow you equate this to be good...
If it stops Trump from continuing to run trillion dollar deficits? Yeah, that would be very good.

OMG Dem's are going to cut spending? In what alternate reality?
Under a Democratic Congress and Democratic Congress, deficits were decreasing.

What afternoon was that? Now Trump has to spend to fix all the messes you created.

Actually, Crooked Donny won't get anything passed.

If it stops Trump from continuing to run trillion dollar deficits? Yeah, that would be very good.

What afternoon was that? Now Trump has to spend to fix all the messes you created.
I am not the least surprised your propagandists kept you totally in the dark about it.

Not surprised at all.

I am not the least surprised your propagandists kept you totally in the dark about it.

Not surprised at all.

Just remember, to be totally in the dark just means that it can only get lighter now, which is better than being totally blinded by your bullshit!

New US Congress makes history with record number of women

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Here's a look at the 'firsts' taking their seats in Congress:

Big day for women in the US.
Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.
Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.
Conservatives are frightened by any sort of change that results in diversity and inclusion.
Cortez is an idiot that has nothing to do with her ethnic back ground and there is no such thing as a progressive Muslim, they would be immediately murdered in any Islamic country. You also conveniently left out my comment on Dr. Rice but of course you did you loons only care about "diversity" as long as it sticks to Liberal ideology

...they'll probably try to pass dumbshit like you can't arrest criminals/police can't defend themselves/etc

New US legislators were sworn in on Thursday, with a number of "firsts" taking their seats in the 116th Congress.

Democrats assumed majority control of the House of Representative, while Republicans kept their hold on the Senate.

Nancy Pelosi, who was elected speaker of the House, said in a USA Today interview that the new Congress will represent a "different world".

Among those sworn in is a record number of women, including the first Muslim women, as well as the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.

Now that Cortez has taking an office of authority I expect god level stupidity out of her. I also see the massive amount of hypocrisy that just flows from the left. A Muslim wins office and suddenly the separation of church and state you loons harp on endlessly is forgotten. Personally I give zero fucks, she was elected by her constituency I'm not concerned at all. Other than a few bastions of liberal batshit craziness. She is likely to be a very rare minority.
Smart women really freak you out dont they ? I think you will have a hard time over the next few years.
Conservatives are frightened by any sort of change that results in diversity and inclusion.

No, just the ones that sacrifice quality and excellence because "diversity" - meaning "racist/sexist superficiality" - takes precedence.

Forum List

Back