Let's hypothesize what a "god" actually is

Where are your links to these studies dawsy?
where are yours?
don't call me dawsy
we are not friends and we never dated..
what if I CALL YOU BOSSY you're so full of shit you must be bovine.

Oh, I posted mine. You know, back where I schooled that ass on social disease in maggots like you with 498 peer reviewed studies, 200 social studies and 900 scientific papers, all confirming what I said.

Yeah, that's right daws.... your ass has been whipped all over this board, up one side and down the other.... now start posting cartoons and smart-ass anecdotes as usual. Yuck Yuck Yuck! Maybe pacer will come along and thank some more of your asinine posts?
catching meaningless flack from the usual suspects is part of this game....funny how when you folks run out of "rational arguments" the don't like your style blathering begins...
never needed another poster to save my ass...but I do appreciate it.

Even funnier is how you act like you are the rational one.

Where are your links to these studies dawsy?
where are yours?
don't call me dawsy

Oh, I posted mine. You know, back where I schooled that ass on social disease in maggots like you with 498 peer reviewed studies, 200 social studies and 900 scientific papers, all confirming what I said.
What you said and what the studies concluded is entirely different. You tried to read your own nonsense into the studies in an attempt to corroborate your BS. Take the time to brush up on your comprehension skills and stop WHINING!

Last edited:
where are yours?
don't call me dawsy

What you said and what the studies concluded is entirely different. You tried to read your own nonsense into the studies in an attempt to corroborate your BS. Take the time to brush up on your comprehension skills and stop WHINING!

What I said and what you imagined I said are two different things. The studies confirmed that alcoholism, drug abuse, depression, suicide and general lack of happiness are all more prevalent in those who lack spiritual faith. That was my statement, that's what the studies showed. The only "whiner" here is you, even your butt buddy daws isn't whining about this anymore. Take a clue from dawsy, go back to digging in your cartoon bucket and posting witty little memes that someone else came up with, and stop drooling into your keyboard.

We'll all be happier for that!

What I said and what you imagined I said are two different things. The studies confirmed that alcoholism, drug abuse, depression, suicide and general lack of happiness are all more prevalent in those who lack spiritual faith. That was my statement, that's what the studies showed.
It said nothing of the sort. It said there was a correlation between religiosity and happiness/mental well being amongst the study groups. It was not a "comparison" of spiritual people vs non-spiritual people living longer or a "comparison" between religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, drug abuse, etc. blah blah blah

Last edited:
What I said and what you imagined I said are two different things. The studies confirmed that alcoholism, drug abuse, depression, suicide and general lack of happiness are all more prevalent in those who lack spiritual faith. That was my statement, that's what the studies showed.
It said nothing of the sort. It said there was a correlation between religiosity and happiness/mental well amongst the study groups. It was not a "comparison" of spiritual people vs non-spiritual people living longer or a "comparison" between religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, drug abuse, etc. blah blah blah

I suspect a study might also find a few happy people among those whose heads aren't filled with superstitious archaic lore.

It said nothing of the sort. It said there was a correlation between religiosity and happiness/mental well being amongst the study groups. It was not a "comparison" of spiritual people vs non-spiritual people living longer or a "comparison" between religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, drug abuse, etc. blah blah blah

First of all, we're not talking about an "it" when we are talking about 498 peer reviewed studies, 200 social studies and 900 term papers. We are talking about a collection or body of assorted work. The set up and criteria for all of them were obviously not the same. Now, "comparison" is exactly what any study does, it's the whole entire purpose of a study... to compare. These particular studies (over 1,500) all came to the same conclusions regarding spiritual vs. non-spiritual people and the issue of drug abuse, alcoholism, depression, suicide rates, happiness, etc. The universal consensus is exactly as I stated.

Blah blah blah is right... you need to stop that. It's becoming annoying as hell.

First of all, we're not talking about an "it" when we are talking about 498 peer reviewed studies, 200 social studies and 900 term papers. We are talking about a collection or body of assorted work. The set up and criteria for all of them were obviously not the same. Now, "comparison" is exactly what any study does, it's the whole entire purpose of a study... to compare. These particular studies (over 1,500) all came to the same conclusions regarding spiritual vs. non-spiritual people and the issue of drug abuse, alcoholism, depression, suicide rates, happiness, etc. The universal consensus is exactly as I stated.

Blah blah blah is right... you need to stop that. It's becoming annoying as hell.
I said that before...the studies are a comparison of a "select" group in each case which fit a certain criteria, not a comparison of (see comments above) re religion and happiness/mental well-being. blah blah blah

Last edited:
I suspect a study might also find a few happy people among those whose heads aren't filled with superstitious archaic lore.

What is the matter with you people? PREVALENCE simply does not mean IN ALL CASES! Are you interpreting it to mean that? Is that actually what you think I am claiming? That every single alcoholic and drug addict is non-religious? That no one who is religious ever commits suicide? Because that would really be looney tunes, if I were saying such a thing.

And by "superstitious archaic lore" do you mean the idea that all life sprang forth out of the void of space by mere happenstance? That MUST be what you mean, because human spiritual connection to something greater than self has been present in 95% of humans since the dawn of mankind.

I said that before...the studies are a comparison of a "select" group not a comparison of (see comments above) re religion and happiness/mental well-being. blah blah blah

LMAO... Oh, I see... the studies are a COMPARISON, not a comparison! My bad! :clap2:

I said that before...the studies are a comparison of a "select" group not a comparison of (see comments above) re religion and happiness/mental well-being. blah blah blah

LMAO... Oh, I see... the studies are a COMPARISON, not a comparison! My bad! :clap2:
I said that before. It was the correlation between blah blah blah a "select" group, not a comparison of spiritual vs non-spiritual living longer or a comparison of religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, etc. All the studies had a criteria by which candidates were selected. Of those candidates, the studies concluded the correlations between religiosity and happiness/mental well being.

Last edited:
Read the conclusions carefully. The studies conclude the "correlation" between religiosity and happiness/well being WITHIN the study groups NOT a comparison between one group and another, spiritual vs non-spiritual or religious vs non-religious.

I said that before. It was the correlation between blah blah blah a "select" group, not a comparison of spiritual vs non-spiritual living longer or a comparison of religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, etc. All the studies had a criteria by which candidates were selected.

LOL... But the studies were specifically to study the correlation between religious and non-religious people regarding social disease, depression, suicide, happiness, etc. That is why they are mentioned on a Wiki page about religion and happiness. All studies ever conducted by anyone, has criteria by which candidates are selected. Some are "blind" studies, but that is the criteria for such a study, and some of these were also blind studies.

I have never in my life, seen someone so determined to reject over 1,500 independent studies and refuse to accept their universal findings. As I said before, you really do need professional help, dude.

I said that before. It was the correlation between blah blah blah a "select" group, not a comparison of spiritual vs non-spiritual living longer or a comparison of religious vs non-religious as to the prevalence of alcoholism, etc. All the studies had a criteria by which candidates were selected.

LOL... But the studies were specifically to study the correlation between religious and non-religious people regarding social disease, depression, suicide, happiness, etc. That is why they are mentioned on a Wiki page about religion and happiness. All studies ever conducted by anyone, has criteria by which candidates are selected. Some are "blind" studies, but that is the criteria for such a study, and some of these were also blind studies.

I have never in my life, seen someone so determined to reject over 1,500 independent studies and refuse to accept their universal findings. As I said before, you really do need professional help, dude.

THE IGNORANCE OF little SIN LOVING MAN IS IS ALMOST INCOMPREHENSIBLE.COMPARED TO ALMIGHTY GOD little MAN IS LESS THAN A GERM ON A WORM ON A GERM. AND YOU??

Forum List

Back