Let's hypothesize what a "god" actually is

Not only did "scientists" fail to discover they should wash their hands after messing around in cadavers before operating on live patients, they literally locked up the man who suggested hand washing in an insane asylum where he was beaten to death. This all happened in science 150 years ago.
your point? science is self correcting....
the same cannot be said for your inane proselytizing..

My point is science is not infallible, unassailable or empirical. My point is things often dismissed and rejected by scientists can turn out to be truth and fact. My point is, REAL science never draws a conclusion or dismisses possibilities. My point is, those who do draw conclusions and dismiss possibilities are not scientists and are not practicing science.

Yeah, that's right daws.... your ass has been whipped all over this board, up one side and down the other.... now start posting cartoons and smart-ass anecdotes as usual. Yuck Yuck Yuck! Maybe pacer will come along and thank some more of your asinine posts?

false! you just wish I did.
the rest of your answer is rationalization...
how is no evidence proving or disproving god...more evidence?
that statement is unequivocal....making your answer fiction.

Umm, what?

You are the one that made the false claim here, not me. Your claim that there is no evidence for the existence of God is wrong. You can repeat it as often as you want, it will still be wrong. That evidence might not meet your lofty standards, but that is only because your standards aren't actually standards, they are arbitrarily defined in such a way that you will never accept anything other than God bitch slapping you across the universe as proof of His existence.

You accept a scientist telling you that dark energy has to exist, even though there is absolutely no way to prove it, to test any theory that supports it, or even to find the smallest shred of evidence that would prove it one way or the other. At the same time you willfully ignore the fact that millions of people claim to have experienced God, that events have occurred that have no rational or scientific explanation, that people have changed their entire lives simply because they were touched by God.

This indicates that you have a double standard in assessing evidence. That, believe it or not, is your problem, not mine.
the rationalize when you just got your ass handed to you ploy....

Damn, you are good.

not

Yeah, that's right daws.... your ass has been whipped all over this board, up one side and down the other.... now start posting cartoons and smart-ass anecdotes as usual. Yuck Yuck Yuck! Maybe pacer will come along and thank some more of your asinine posts?
catching meaningless flack from the usual suspects is part of this game....funny how when you folks run out of "rational arguments" the don't like your style blathering begins...
never needed another poster to save my ass...but I do appreciate it.

catching meaningless flack from the usual suspects is part of this game....funny how when you folks run out of "rational arguments" the don't like your style blathering begins...

Oh there have been TONS of rational arguments presented that you didn't want to tackle. And I never suggested someone could save your ass, it's hopelessly splattered all over the pages of USMB now, thanks to myself and others who have resoundingly ripped you apart. Once again, poor little daws is proven to be nothing more than a loud mouth punk who runs to his cartoon bin when he can't face the music anymore. Please, post some more cartoons of crude stick people who look like they were drawn by kindergarteners, bashing on religion. That's your style, it's what you do best, dawsy.

Oh there have been TONS of rational arguments presented that you didn't want to tackle. And I never suggested someone could save your ass, it's hopelessly splattered all over the pages of USMB now, thanks to myself and others who have resoundingly ripped you apart. Once again, poor little daws is proven to be nothing more than a loud mouth punk who runs to his cartoon bin when he can't face the music anymore. Please, post some more cartoons of crude stick people who look like they were drawn by kindergarteners, bashing on religion. That's your style, it's what you do best, dawsy.
more fantasy.....

the vast majority of scientists are agnostic/atheist. The lowest percentage of scientists in a field being atheist is among social scientists (psychologists, anthropologists, etc.) and the highest percentage [which tops 90% in some fields] is among earth scientists (microbiologists, geologists, astrophysicists, etc.).
About 93% of scientists of the National Academy of Sciences are non-believers, and a comparable number of the Royal Academy are non-believers.

Forum List

Back