Let's make america SANE again

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men.

2. No jobs and no benefits for illegals. We can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on us. And cut legal immigration back to a few thousand a year.

3. Make welfare unpleasant. No more $30,000 a year for you. You live in a barracks with 50 other welfare queens and get $2 a day for meals.

4. Sterilize stupid assholes such as yourself.

1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men.

2. No jobs and no benefits for illegals. We can't let the whole world dump their welfare trash on us. And cut legal immigration back to a few thousand a year.

3. Make welfare unpleasant. No more $30,000 a year for you. You live in a barracks with 50 other welfare queens and get $2 a day for meals.

Affirmative action tries to help a segment of the population that centuries of discrimination has put at a disadvantage.

If you oppose affirmative action, you are effectively saying that you want to perpetuate that disadvantage.

And limit alcohol to 3 drinks per day for conservatives.

I sorta agree with you, however I dont think that women and blacks dont have the ability of white men, but I do think they get an unfair advantage when it does come to hiring.
On a level playing field, in most jobs, women are every bit as able as men. Some physical jobs might show an advantage to being male.

Affirmative action tries to help a segment of the population that centuries of discrimination has put at a disadvantage.

If you oppose affirmative action, you are effectively saying that you want to perpetuate that disadvantage.
oh thats right. lets create a disadvantage for those that did not have anything to do with what ever happened 40 or 50 years ago.
Hey, a black kids stole my bike when I was 13, think I should be allowed to get a new bike from some black family that had nothing to do with it? I mean, it would only be fair.

Let's focus on the most qualified for a change....no?

If you can't make it as a white guy in this country then the only one to blame is yourself. Go get some of that "$30k" welfare, apparently it's gowning on trees.

I guess you haven't noticed that our country went terminally sideways yesterday. Nice 'pipe-dream' suggestions, tho'.............:smoke:.

Oh Shoot you made a typo again, didn't' you mean Let's make America White again?

1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men..

I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it.

1. Get rid of affirmative action. Tell the women and blacks there is no conspiracy to hold them down. They simply don't have the ability of white men..

I'm fine with affirmative action. We've lived with it for a long time. And I lived with it for a long time. And I've had great relationships with lots of people. So I'm fine with it.

Good for you!

Now have a cookie and warm glass of milk, an' go to bed.

Help??? HAHAHA. So why have blacks gone backwards during the 50 years we've had AA.????

AA was never about helping anyone. It was about persecuting white men.

I sorta agree with you, however I dont think that women and blacks dont have the ability of white men, but I do think they get an unfair advantage when it does come to hiring.
On a level playing field, in most jobs, women are every bit as able as men. Some physical jobs might show an advantage to being male.

Blacks are mentally inferior to whites and the evidence is overwhelming. How do you explain

1. why blacks come in last in all standardized tests

2..Why all the white countries are rich and advanced while all black countries are poor and backward

3. Why 50 years of affirmative action special treatment has resulted in blacks falling further behind?

Forum List

Back