Let's make the left understand why people are upset over Bud Light.........

So now you make stuff up?
For reasons I don't understand, Trump chose to have dinner with Kanye West.
For reasons not totally explained, Milo Yiannopoulos convinced West to bring Fuentes with him.
Trump didn't know who he was, both West and Milo admit it was a set up.
You already know this.
Yet - you choose to parrot a known misrepresentation of what happened.
And that is why no one here believes a word you say. And never will as long as you choose to parrot things that are not true.
1681326072843.gif
I'm

Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.
Let's pretend they decided to do a "Celebration of Christianity" campaign.
And one of their new tshirts is this one.....

View attachment 775831

You guys would all not mind right?
You don't suppose the left would get angry do you?
Surely not??
Lol, you do you buddy.

I would bet my car none of these people freaking out had heard of them either .
And? The fact is A-B wanted us to know who he is. And they damn sure wanted us to know they support him. Well we fucking know now. So you’re going to get pissy because a person we didn’t know or give a fuck about was slammed in our faces and were informed we damn well WILL know who this freak is and WILL give a fuck about him. You’re just upset you aren’t getting the reaction you wanted.

It looks to me like the actor, Kelsey Grammar, best know as the character Frasier Crane, originally from the TV show Cheers, and later, from his own show that was a spinoff thereof.

And no, I have no idea at all either, what iamwhatiseem's point is in showing a picture of a Kelsey Grammar shirt.

I'm not positive, but I believe that's Billy Graham.

Dodge
I said if SHEIN decided to do a pro-christianity ad campaign.
You really want to pretend the left wouldn't get angry?
No idea who Shein was, is, or whatever they are or do....

If Shein wanted to have Billy Graham on a T-shirt in hopes of selling more widgets to Graham fans...I think they should try that. The same way Budweiser is trying to sell beer to a new demographic.

Not everything is a new front in the culture war...

Right now the left is giving the right a hard time for daring to be upset about Dylan Mulvaney on cans and sponsoring Bud Light. They pretend they can't understand why.
Fine.
Then let's pretend that SHEIN, the most popular clothing line for Generation Z, as well as Millennials.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??
They don't care
With them The issue is never the issue
The issue is always the revolution

Yes you would, because you are not the intended audience. You never have, and never will wear SHEIN clothing.
If Billy Graham did a commercial for Jimmy Johns or Chick Fil A or Folgers Coffee...I would still eat Jimmy Johns (who's owner by the way is a conservative ass-hat), still eat Chick Fil-A, and still drink Folgers Coffee.

I was never blessed with the impotent outrage gene you seem to have made the centerpiece of your "life".

This isn't a one-off, it's not a tiny, isolated, silly news item in a vacuum. It's just another drop in this in this bucket that the Left has been advancing for decades.

For the Left to dismiss it ignores how we got to this dangerous moment in our history. The Left's decades-long and increasing weaponization of PC/Identity Politics was clearly a primary force in the 2016 elections.

It's part of a much larger picture, and I truly don't know how the Left doesn't see this. The Left is lucky that the GQP has become a fucking Flintstones cartoon, otherwise this stuff would have even more political effect.

Last edited:
Just took a look at his Wikipedia article, and this jumped out at me.

View attachment 775847

Maybe that's it. Maybe iamwhatiseem expects those on the left wrong to be offended by Kelsey Grammar, because he's a prominent actor who happens to vote Republican. Somewhat related, perhaps, to the intense hatred that they have for black people who dare to be conservative, perhaps they also think they own the entire acting profession and resent any member of that profession that doesn't support the extreme left wrong-wing agenda.
OMG, let's boycott Kelsey Grammer.
Burn everything has ever written.
Shoot up his videotapes.
Ban him from TV.
Ban him from movies.
Ban him from doing commercials.

The woke republicans.

I liked Grammer, for decades since Cheers, and when he was the star of his own show, Frasier.
A reboot is in the works too.

Just as I liked Arnold before he was governor, still like him.

I didn't like Bud lite before, still don't like Bud lite, as I don't care for most lite beer.

Fine.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??
It's the fragile masculinity.

April 25, 2018
NRA supporters’ problem with YETI started Friday when former NRA president Marion Hammer wrote a letter on behalf of the NRA-Institute for Legislative Action, saying that YETI had suddenly and without prior notice declined to do business with the NRA Foundation.

“They will only say they will no longer sell products to The NRA Foundation. That certainly isn’t sportsmanlike. In fact, YETI should be ashamed,” Hammer wrote.

Three days later, YETI slammed that statement as “inaccurate” on its Facebook page. The company said it notified the NRA Foundation and a number of other organizations that they were eliminating outdated discounts.

“When we notified the NRA Foundation and the other organizations of this change, YETI explained that we were offering them an alternative customization program broadly available to consumers and organizations, including the NRA Foundation. These facts directly contradict the inaccurate statement the NRA-ILA distributed on April 20,” YETI said.

What a bunch of fucking, pansy ass, SNOWFLAKES............continued.................
Latest..............54 year-old "KID" rock.

I just think it was a dumb poorly thought out ad campaign the purpose of which was to make the person or persons who came up with it feel good about themselves. Bud Light did accomplish one thing they have disproven the old saying there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Fine.

View attachment 775831

Surely not??
DD29107F-EEF3-4F73-A402-7780F95C31BE.png

Forum List

Back